Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

World Project - Giblet [Now Public]

GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZPosts: 1,782Member, Arbiter
edited May 2015 in Collaborations
Project Giblet:
Giblet is a farming world, much like Sirentist's world, Flatline falls. However, Giblet is the exact opposite of Flatline Falls. You could probably tell by the name that this is a giblet farming world, and you are correct. Giblet is an arctic world, and arctic worlds are the best for giblet farming. There will be no exploders. Terrapus are easy to kill, and exploders waste fine giblets.

World Rules:
-DO NOT plug a maw without my permission.
-DO NOT loot landmarked chests, for these are sacred chests (and crates).

Requirements to Join:
-Three vouches from well-known forums members.*

Early members:
- Floral
- WhiteDiamond
- @FlynnXD
- Aspire
- @Kliuqard
- @Keegan

New Members:
@Lyven
@awesomeo13
@the_magic8ball
@Stormcloud1313
@Jonah.
Dr_JMonster (For some reason, I can't use the @)
@CloudxCloud

*By "Well-known forums members", I mean people that I know are slightly trustable. Anybody who has been on the forums for a decent amount of time.
Post edited by Gilby on
«1

Comments

  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    Lyven

    I dont really have friends that are well known on the forums.
  • GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZPosts: 1,782Member, Arbiter
    @Lyven I know you're trustable, I'll add you.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    Yay, thanks. Ill get ingame as soon as my internet isnt derping much.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member
    Sure might as well help,

    Ign: awesomeo13

    Vouches:

    @tjergoz
    @AmberLAB
    @ipads
  • ipadsipads Posts: 1,998Member, Arbiter

    Sure might as well help,

    Ign: awesomeo13

    Vouches:

    @tjergoz
    @AmberLAB
    @ipads

    Sure
  • Jmonster1Jmonster1 Building. Building what? Building a building house. Whats in the building house? BuildingsPosts: 563Member
    Hey! My ign is Dr_JMonster . Umm. Vouches : @FlynnXD @AMWhy @GraptikBlizzard @Sir_athur And Maaaybe @Gilby , whoever the hell he is. Just to be sure
  • the_magic8ballthe_magic8ball Wisconsin, U.S.A.Posts: 111Member
    I love building farms! Can we use conveyors?
    IGN: The_Magic8Ball
    @Stormcloud1313 @FlynnXD @Bloonsmine
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Posts: 237Member
    edited May 2015
    vouching for jmonster1 aka Dr_JMonster
  • GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZPosts: 1,782Member, Arbiter
    edited May 2015
    I know that @awesomeo13 and @the_magic8ball are trustable. I'll add you two.
    @the_magic8ball Why wouldn't you be allowed to? Of course!
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Posts: 1,233Member
    Jmonster1 said:

    Hey! My ign is Dr_JMonster . Umm. Vouches : @FlynnXD @AMWhy @GraptikBlizzard @Sir_athur And Maaaybe @Gilby , whoever the hell he is. Just to be sure

    Vouch confirmed.
  • Stormcloud1313Stormcloud1313 Posts: 1,011Member
    I don't think I will need vouches... I want to help! (That's kinda backwards)
  • GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZPosts: 1,782Member, Arbiter

    I don't think I will need vouches... I want to help! (That's kinda backwards)

    Welcome aboard!
  • Stormcloud1313Stormcloud1313 Posts: 1,011Member
    Gilby said:

    I don't think I will need vouches... I want to help! (That's kinda backwards)

    Welcome aboard!
    Yay!
  • Jonah.Jonah. Michigan, U.S.A.Posts: 1,002Member
    zestbot

    Umm... @William2 @FlynnXD and someone else please? :/
  • GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZPosts: 1,782Member, Arbiter
    @Jonah. I will vouch for you, I know that you're decently trustable.
    If your other two vouches accept, you're in.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Posts: 1,233Member
    Jonah. said:

    zestbot

    Umm... @William2 @FlynnXD and someone else please? :/

    Vouch accepted.
  • Jonah.Jonah. Michigan, U.S.A.Posts: 1,002Member
    Gilby said:

    @Jonah. I will vouch for you, I know that you're decently trustable.
    If your other two vouches accept, you're in.

    YES! I am decent. <:-P
  • AmberLABAmberLAB Ontario, CanadaPosts: 1,719Member

    Sure might as well help,

    Ign: awesomeo13

    Vouches:

    @tjergoz
    @AmberLAB
    @ipads

    I can confirm this vouce :)
  • GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZPosts: 1,782Member, Arbiter
    I found out how to use bold letters. So fancy.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,267Member, Arbiter
    Vouch for Dr_JMonster confirmed. Extremely trustworthy player and great worker!
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    Vouche for @Jonah. confirmed!
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortPosts: 3,290Member
    Ign : NinjaWarrior i hope a am trustable:~/
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 1,366Member
    Gilby said:

    Project Giblet:
    Giblet is a farming world, much like Sirentist's world, Flatline falls. However, Giblet is the exact opposite of Flatline Falls. You could probably tell by the name that this is a giblet farming world, and you are correct. Giblet is an arctic world, and arctic worlds are the best for giblet farming. There will be no exploders. Terrapus are easy to kill, and exploders waste fine giblets.

    World Rules:
    -DO NOT plug a maw without my permission.
    -DO NOT loot landmarked chests, for these are sacred chests (and crates).

    Requirements to Join:
    -Three vouches from well-known forums members.*

    Early members:
    - Floral
    - WhiteDiamond
    - @FlynnXD
    - Aspire
    - @Kliuqard
    - @Keegan

    New Members:
    @Lyven
    @awesomeo13
    @the_magic8ball
    @Stormcloud1313

    *By "Well-known forums members", I mean people that I know are slightly trustable. Anybody who has been on the forums for a decent amount of time.

    Boss
  • the_magic8ballthe_magic8ball Wisconsin, U.S.A.Posts: 111Member
    Gilby said:

    I know that @awesomeo13 and @the_magic8ball are trustable. I'll add you two.
    @the_magic8ball Why wouldn't you be allowed to? Of course!

    I just like to be sure. Better safe than sorry :)
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,326Member

    I love building farms! Can we use conveyors?
    IGN: The_Magic8Ball
    @Stormcloud1313 @FlynnXD @Bloonsmine

    vouchie confirmendo
  • Jonah.Jonah. Michigan, U.S.A.Posts: 1,002Member
    Ooh yas I am in! Thanks guys! (I also vouch for @William2, just in case ;) )
  • GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZPosts: 1,782Member, Arbiter
    Giblet is now public, but that doesn't mean we're done. Anybody can visit, unless I decide to use my /wban 120 hammer.

    I also need to post this. Most of the new members will be removed when we are done with the project, but all old members will stay. Wether you stay or not depends on your contributions to the project.
  • Stormcloud1313Stormcloud1313 Posts: 1,011Member
    edited May 2015
    Do we have to make farms or can we also make other structures like spleef and parkour, as well as other buildings?
  • GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZPosts: 1,782Member, Arbiter
    @Stormcloud1313 Only farms for now. You can feel free to add any extensions such as parkore to your farms, though.
  • Stormcloud1313Stormcloud1313 Posts: 1,011Member
    Ok
Sign In or Register to comment.