Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld release for Android User

When will Deepworld be available for Android Users?! People have waited alot for the Android Release.

Comments

• SpyroSpyro Dumb enough to tryMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,682
    According to the developers, it is still under development and will be out "soon"!
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601

According to the developers, it is still under development and will be out "soon"!

As in 92892 years,
    no I'm kidding (I hope)
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    I'm pretty sure it's in alpha.
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,602
    Can't wait for it, man. I just got a new android phone.
  • REyGamingREyGaming Member Posts: 10
    Hope its coming right in the corner!
    Crossed fingers!
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
    Android deepworld is currently in alpha.
    I would personally estimate a full public release (late beta/full) as something like 3-5months away. Most likely that is out by a lot.
    Deepworld has made lots of improvements on their community and updates!
    Hope we get some good news about it.
  • saros7saros7 Member Posts: 1
    Woah... So I'm reading these past posts as far back as 2013.... I saw their commercial on The Blockheads, and noticed they used a picture of Windows... Apparently they never started Android either? Thanks for this help.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,830
    REyGaming said:

I do not agree with one part.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,409

REyGaming said:

I do not agree with one part.
    Improvement takes time, Dennisz. It is gradually improving now that we have arbiters.
    Still no news or latest updates on deepworld coming out for android
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    REyGaming said:

"soon"
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034

REyGaming said:

"soon"
    IE, it's coming as "soon" as Windows will be fully released. Then, "soon" after, we might get some news about an Android release coming "soon."
    Hope it doesn't take long enough.
  • dragonkiller177dragonkiller177 Member Posts: 419
    REyGaming I Freaking Hate You ;-; I looked at the post and thought thr devs had put it and it had Finilly been released and I scream F*** Yea! Now I'm grounded ;-;
  • Madilyn.Madilyn. nєvєrlαndMember Posts: 312

REyGaming I Freaking Hate You ;-; I looked at the post and thought thr devs had put it and it had Finilly been released and I scream F*** Yea! Now I'm grounded ;-;

@REyGaming
    Madilyn. said:

@REyGaming
    Ugh?
    I have a good feeling abou this :D ! http://blog.deepworldgame.com/ , It talk's about introducing new major features in the game and fixing the android version of Deepworld?! Ah, this feeling thus begun with joy and excitement to everyone's faces!
  • Demon_OutlawDemon_Outlaw I'd say Iraq but looks a bit like AfghanistanMember Posts: 71
    Maybe with the release of deepworld for Androids maybe a new update to? With new graphics or stuff

Maybe with the release of deepworld for Androids maybe a new update to? With new graphics or stuff

Eh , maybe. But on the other hand this project that they have been working on has to be exhausting , since they constantly have to make updates for IOS and release new features for the Windows version. Overall, it's good to see that they have made it this far! Therefore once Deepworld is out for Android Users and they've done every alpha/beta test and make it live, I wonder which platform would they go next 0.0! I'm so curious.
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    REyGaming said:

I have a good feeling abou this :D ! http://blog.deepworldgame.com/ , It talk's about introducing new major features in the game and fixing the android version of Deepworld?! Ah, this feeling thus begun with joy and excitement to everyone's faces!

No, not the gravedig!
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,830
    Never.
  • InteliInteli Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2016

REyGaming said:

No, not the gravedig!
    A grave-dig? Woah I can edit this post!
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
    Came here to comment, so...

You know, grave-dig should be change to mining...
    Mining Graves! Ooh... M-G, OMG!
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    Venge said:

Came here to comment, so...

You know, grave-dig should be change to mining...
    Mining Graves! Ooh... M-G, OMG!

Why are you commenting just for the sake of commenting?