What if deepworld was a dream?

shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 495
How would you react if you woke up and you see deepworld wasn't real at all
Example: i would sleep again

Comments

• FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,120
    I will find Mr. Mike Laurence from Chicago and beg him to make the game a reality xD
  • stingerbee5000stingerbee5000 In a hive.Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,911
  • MidoriMidori Member Posts: 350
    I would recreate it on unreal engine with unreal dev grant and make it more pvp and coop oriented
    you drop loot on death,no non pvp public worlds,better pvp balance
    There are many good engines but unreal feels so smooth .When I play unreal engine fps and compare It to any other It just shines .

unreal engine is also free,ofcourse only until you reach some number of sales then they take 5%

but then i would wake up again and tell myself oh what a ride , I could not make pac-man

• ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansMember Posts: 429
    Cry
  • Jmonster1Jmonster1 Building. Building what? Building a building house. Whats in the building house? BuildingsMember Posts: 559
    I would have most likely not remember half of what happened, as with most dreams. Besides, what I would check is how many sleeping pills I have taken. Musta been long dream...
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming I don't know but please helpMember Posts: 830
    I would trademark bytebin and make a amazing franchise like laurence
  • iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    If deepworld was a dream life would be a dream
  • KingArt03KingArt03 RealLifeVilleMember Posts: 571
    iain2318 said:

If deepworld was a dream life would be a dream

Woah Mr. Jaden Smith, Calm Your Ass Down.
    Also what if I do when deepworld is a dream?
    Eh Maybe Seppuku :)
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,695
    Slight change of topic, but has anyone ever had dreams about deepworld before?

I had one after a marathon building sesh
    Though it was really weird, because it was like watching a sidescroller but seeing it with my eyes, instead of on a screen.
  • WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241
    I might find people to make the game a reality.
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    I dreamed about Deepworld once... There were onyx blocks, the spawn was underground, there was a random chest o' plenty, and stuff from Star Trek that was SUPER rare...

If I found out Deepworld was a dream, it would totally devastate me. I've changed the way I do things because of Deepworld, and it has actually made me better as a person. I used to have a crappy background, but I've been able to change that around and make up for it. Deepworld has changed me as a person, and I have so many friends. I would give anything to be able to play Deepworld again.
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    Weaboo said:

I might find people to make the game a reality.

I have a solution just nuke the planet, add mutant animals and add lots of acid!
  • Kukky2Kukky2 WinterMember Posts: 2,333
    I had a dream of being trapped below the deep biome and being forced to watch an android destroy the world. Not even kidding and I was freaking terrified because he kept saying DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE over and over behind me while chopping trees down in the distance, then he would force me to play some minigames that had deepworld players shooting at me.. and all this started when I accidentally dipped my phone in water and it glitched out and opened deepworld and I got sucked in.

• Missy8409Missy8409 In your soupMember Posts: 979
    I'd wonder what the heck else in my life is just a dream.
  • DynastarDynastar Back from the deadMember Posts: 12
    edited June 2015
    I had a dream about deepworld once...erm twice. It was about getting the YMCA emotion.
  • OutofthelyricOutofthelyric Member Posts: 1,953

How would you react if you woke up and you see deepworld wasn't real at all
    Example: i would sleep again

• iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    AEONXAL said:

Until you realise how much time you've spent together with another virtual players.
    We are all illusions, every game is illusion.

It apeers that way untill you learn to code
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,564
    I would learn how to code and make deepworld a reality
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,730
    AEONXAL said:

Until you realise how much time you've spent together with another virtual players.
    We are all illusions, every game is illusion.

No we are textures.
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    I would probably wake up, cry, then go back to sleep, wake up, hunt down Mike, force him to make the game, then make bank off of it. Simple.
  • SigzhSigzh At St. Lamia, beating stuff with my 6*sMember Posts: 327
    I would download Deepworld for realz

Wait..
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 495
    -bump- why???
    Becuase I want to see more people tell about what if it was a dream :)
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    edited September 2015
    If I found out it wasn't real, then I'd make it myself and get rich :mrgreen:
  • iamTheloleriamTheloler Rushing B no stopMember Posts: 188
    Clearly I'll be back to Plants Vs Zombies or some other games....or watch WWE
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    1- I check the appstore to make sure my dream wasn't a dream of a dream.
    2- if not there, I travel to Chicago.
    3- I buy the land where Bytebin should be.
    4- I make a company named Wolfebin and develop Demonworld
    TRAILER:
    Demonworld trailer: Have you ever wanted to mine and craft, and kill in the same time? Had this devilish feeling and wanted to burn some peasants? Download the Steampunk Satanic-Adventure MMO -- Demonworld! Premium costs only 300 cents! We are not sacking your pockets!
  • Madilyn.Madilyn. nєvєrlαndMember Posts: 312
    I honestly don't know what I'd do without Deepworld. I've made so many good friends ;-;