More boom.

Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
I recently discovered about mega bombs and how people used to think they would be overpowered, but, although it is a little overpowered, it was copeable. So I thought maybe we can rek the community more by adding boomtasic ideas!
1- Giga bombs
This subject is field to hate.
Crafting: 100 Gunpowder
1 red crystal
??? Iron
??? Brass
2- Differant sized element bombs (eg: big fire bomb, mega electric bomb, etc..)
3- .... Add any thing that may contain boom under this thread. Please hate as much as possible and try not to calm down, thank you.

Comments

• LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Mega bomb in like 3 amounts is enough to cause lag. A dedicated troll would gather up the materials then place a crap ton in a populated area causing a crap ton of lag.
    I actually thought this thread was about weapons that can deal explosive damage, which is something that i actually want :3
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Lyven said:

Mega bomb in like 3 amounts is enough to cause lag. A dedicated troll would gather up the materials then place a crap ton in a populated area causing a crap ton of lag.
    I actually thought this thread was about weapons that can deal explosive damage, which is something that i actually want :3

These should either cost a lot to craft, or need gunpowder to shoot. Love this idea though.
  • iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    Lyven said:

I like the idea of bomb weapons imagine a mk3 bomb gun every time you shot a wall it blows up

• MrWreckHDMrWreckHD AltinovaMember Posts: 162
    2bomberman4me :3
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    MrWreckHD said:

2"2..4me"4me :P

MrWreckHD said:

I think its time to inhale
    MrWreckHD said:

MrWreckHD said:

Exhale..

MrWreckHD said:

MrWreckHD said:

Exhale..
    One must never exhale...
    MrWreckHD said:

MrWreckHD said:

MrWreckHD said:

Exhale..
    One must never exhale...
    Inhale...

MrWreckHD said:

MrWreckHD said:

MrWreckHD said:

Exhale..
    One must never exhale...
    Inhale...
    Thats the spirit!
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 997
    How about larger bombs (giga bombs) droppable by the world owner only. (75% explored worlds). This would prevent bomb spamming with them yet allow worlds to be cleared quicker.
  • _RICH__RICH_ Stalker alertMember Posts: 586
    AMWhy said:

How about larger bombs (giga bombs) droppable by the world owner only. (75% explored worlds). This would prevent bomb spamming with them yet allow worlds to be cleared quicker.

Amazing idea besides 75 percent explored part i think if your the owner of the world you should be able to do what you like on your world
    _RICH_ said:

AMWhy said:

Amazing idea besides 75 percent explored part i think if your the owner of the world you should be able to do what you like on your world
    What about a bomb that instantly explodes every block in a XL Deep Biome :)
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 997
    _RICH_ said:

AMWhy said:

Ah, the reason for that: onyx and dungeons are bomb proof. That means you could quickly bomb a world and mop up without trying. At least with 75% explored you'd be using the bombs only for their intended use: to clear an area.
    bum bum le bumpy
    Bump...
    World-owner nuke:
    Requirements:
    25 iron
    50 brass
    10 purple crystals
    1 onyx
    100(?) Gunpowder.
    Requires world owner to place, kills all players in the world and shovels unprotected dirt for a few seconds, can be purchased for 100(?) Crowns. Crafted with 5 automata and 6 survival
    Wipeout Nuke:
    (World owner only)
    75 iron
    25 brass
    50 copper
    10 red crystals
    2 onyx
    150(?) Gunpowder
    Requires world owner to place, mines all dirt in EXPLORED AREAS that is NOT PROTECTED, even by the world owner, because it may ruin contraptions, in a range of 350(?) blocks range. Can be purchased for 175(?) Crowns. Crafted with 6 automata and 8 survival.
    Gas Bomb:
    Releases the same gasic explosion that comes from explosive maws and leaves green smoke behind for 3(?) seconds
    Crafted with:
    1 terrapus egg(?)
    One big bomb
    5 iron
    10 brass
    15 gunpowder
    My ideas are too OP, but just wynaut?
    Ah I remember this thread...

Might as well bump this, or should I say...
    BOOOOOOMP this!
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    There isn't a reason for a bomb bigger then a mega that destroys blocks and kills players.

A mega bomb is fine enough to kill multiple people, and has a big radius. I'd prefer a bomb that destroys landscape or one that only kills players.

There isn't a reason for a bomb bigger then a mega that destroys blocks and kills players.

A mega bomb is fine enough to kill multiple people, and has a big radius. I'd prefer a bomb that destroys landscape or one that only kills players.

That's what I have mentioned. Reread:

Bump...
    World-owner nuke:
    Requirements:
    25 iron
    50 brass
    10 purple crystals
    1 onyx
    100(?) Gunpowder.
    Requires world owner to place, kills all players in the world and shovels unprotected dirt for a few seconds, can be purchased for 100(?) Crowns. Crafted with 5 automata and 6 survival
    Wipeout Nuke:
    (World owner only)
    75 iron
    25 brass
    50 copper
    10 red crystals
    2 onyx
    150(?) Gunpowder
    Requires world owner to place, mines all dirt in EXPLORED AREAS that is NOT PROTECTED, even by the world owner, because it may ruin contraptions, in a range of 350(?) blocks range. Can be purchased for 175(?) Crowns. Crafted with 6 automata and 8 survival.
    Gas Bomb:
    Releases the same gasic explosion that comes from explosive maws and leaves green smoke behind for 3(?) seconds
    Crafted with:
    1 terrapus egg(?)
    One big bomb
    5 iron
    10 brass
    15 gunpowder
    My ideas are too OP, but just wynaut?

If not, I know what you mean, the first bomb only SHOVELS dirt.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 821
    Lyven said:

To be honest, this is something I would do if I got bored.