Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

That Awkward Moment when

GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
edited July 2015 in Off-Topic
That Awkward Moment When-

You say the rest!
Post edited by Globe on

Comments

• ikillforhatsikillforhats Member Posts: 105
    The akward moment when you fart in an elevator full of people
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,061

You say the rest!

This should probably be in off topic or forums games :)
  • iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    Whene your on a date and you walk into a lampost
  • Jmonster1Jmonster1 Building. Building what? Building a building house. Whats in the building house? BuildingsMember Posts: 563
    Please change the category to off-topic, which is now merged with forum games.
  • SpyroSpyro Dumb enough to tryMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,691
    That akward moment when someone comes up with the idea for a game called "belly butt 2" featuring Kanye West, Barney the Dinosaur, and Hulk Hogan, and explaining that it will be a next gen 3D text adventure based game for the OUYA console.
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    Jmonster1 said:

Please change the category to off-topic, which is now merged with forum games.

Everywhen said:

You say the rest!

This should probably be in off topic or forums games :)
    Okay I changed it to Off Topic. Sorry about that
  • ReiiichReiiich Chili Con ImplantMember Posts: 205
    edited July 2015
    I was bribed to remove the screenshot. Thanks for the 9001 Dirt, MrWreckHD!
    Post edited by Reiiich on
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,991
    edited July 2015
    Ignore :bz
    Post edited by ipads on
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,379
    That awkward moment when you're about to kiss someone and your phone goes off...

Darn.
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    That awkward moment when you make a 3 hour peanut butter and jelly prank on your enemy, thinking he would come in the class, but your teacher comes in first instead...

That awkward moment when a cop catches you swearing in public...
    That awkward moment when I lose extremely raging games during dinner in a 5-star hotel
    That awkward moment when you BEAT your girl friend in an extremely raging game and piss her off with a loser-winner dance (Nah dun look at me.)
    That awkward moment when a man is looking at you all day, and at the end of the day you notice he's blind
    That awkward moment when you say a joke to everyone in class and they show you a picture of an ass (donkey*)
  • ScribbzScribbz (L)MIRLMember Posts: 626
    That awkward moment when another forum game thread gets revived.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,337
    that awkward moment when you were walking while talking to a friend then he wanders off somewhere and leaves you talking to yourself
    That awkward moment when you see your friend and say hi, but it's not actually them.
  • KILLER_DONUTKILLER_DONUT Swimming with squidMember Posts: 307
    That awkward moment when you say that your favorite deepworld item is an acid mushroom.
  • YeongyulYeongyul i really, really like milkMember Posts: 747
    That awkward moment when you somehow flick your pencil across the classroom in a test and don't have any more pencils.
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsMember Posts: 1,120
    That awkward moment when it's really quiet and you have to sneeze.
    That awkward moment you say you havent watched Stranger Things.
    (Don't worry, I have)
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,337
    that awkward moment when you fart in the elevator with your crush and she laughs making her nose blow a bubble
    That awkward moment when someone asks you to loot a red chest because you have better luck than them, but you loot batterys.
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,313
    that awkward moment when your uncles/aunts ask you how school is going and end it there with a good
  • KaitBKaitB Canada, ehMember Posts: 1,473
    That awkward moment when you ask a customer if they'd like ketchup on their ice cream sundae #deadinside
  • _Huckleberry__Huckleberry_ Surprised if I'm at home.Member Posts: 130
    That awkward moment when you realize it's not just a fart... during a test and your teacher won't let you leave the classroom. (Hey, I was like 10 and I made an A+ on the test :smirk: )

That awkward moment when you respond with the wrong words. (A teacher said "Hi" to me and I said "Good")

That awkward moment when you accidentally admitted something you didn't want to ever tell anyone. (I told the popular kid in my class that I had abs)
    that moment when a group of people are performing infront of the stage, then you suddenly barge in front of them
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortMember Posts: 3,290
    Tfw you forget your best friend's name
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,242
    That awkward moment when you really wanted bacon, but accidentally said sausage.
    That awkward moment when you try to show someone something cool and you fail miserably.
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,313
    that awkward moment when you sneezed too much and still have to sneeze
    That awkward moment when your crush knows that you have a crush on her and she sits beside me in the canteen with her boyfriend
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    That awkward moment when you go to correct someone and you realize they actually had it right