Undercover Beginner (A MUST READ)

Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 821
edited July 2015 in Gripes and Grins
So I decided to try and reveal another person and now he's claiming he asked me price. Doe's a screenshot lie?
image.jpg
1136 x 640 - 162K

Comments

• SMD.DingDongSMD.DingDong Member Posts: 22
    I was not sure about the price, and though, I didn't even finish my sentence and started calling me a "scammer" which is absolutely rude. You could've said that it 's not worth 2onyx per. Instead, I said " Yo, Dominus_Mortis, I didn't know that it was more than expected. And still, you call me a dog for saying : "yo" Atleast let me finish my sentence.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 821

I was not sure about the price, and though, I didn't even finish my sentence and started calling me a "scammer" which is absolutely rude. You could've said that it 's not worth 2onyx per. Instead, I said " Yo, Dominus_Mortis, I didn't know that it was more than expected. And still, you call me a dog for saying : "yo" Atleast let me finish my sentence.

But YOU wanted to buy and so did Autumn and thinking I was new to the game you thought you could take advantage of me.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 821
    Yes so that means you wanted to buy it. Am I right? You offered for my Owls and that makes it a trade offer.
    edited July 2015

Yes so that means you wanted to buy it. Am I right? You offered for my Owls and that makes it a trade offer.

Offer is offer, buying is buying. 2 of those terms is completely different. Not all people offer and then buy it immediately.
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 997
    The screenshot doesn't mean anything. Why is the rest of chat obscured? It's not hard to remove the keyboard and see all the text. You say you were trying to find scammers. I think your desire blinded what really happened on this occassion.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    Please take your guys arguments to a PM, arguing in a thread won't get both of you anywhere.
  • Xx_Waffles_xXXx_Waffles_xX [Deleted]Member Posts: 676
    edited July 2015
    I think what you're trying to do is lure unsuspecting sellers to give you a slightly higher price so you can "reveal" them. At least, that's what I suspect from how you're dressed and how you hid your crow.
    EDIT: From the title of the thread, it also seems that you're posting this just for entertainment, but nobody will give you likes for calling someone out like that :/
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,692
    Dracul said:

Take this somewhere else. It's a simple dispute over trading. There are no set prices in this game.

Agreed. I traded a globe for 50 carnations
    @Xx_Waffles_xX and I TOTALLY said "Like this!" orrr something along those lines
    @AMWhy I was about to say something when he said that so I screenshotted it.
  • Xx_Waffles_xXXx_Waffles_xX [Deleted]Member Posts: 676
    No need to start an argument. All I was saying was that calling someone out isn't the best way to gain likes. The thread was better when it died down. I hope you can make the right choice and let the thread die down?
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Member Posts: 3,673
    Everywhen said:

Dracul said:

Take this somewhere else. It's a simple dispute over trading. There are no set prices in this game.

Is that not a good trade?
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,547
    edited July 2015
    Everywhen said:

Dracul said:

i almost died reading after reading this... :open_mouth:
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    edited July 2015
    If you're gonna be well known in the game, you might wanna make another acc linked to your original acc

• Madilyn.Madilyn. nєvєrlαndMember Posts: 312
    tjergoz said:

Can someone PLEASE get the popcorn? This is getting entertaining!

GOT IT! *gets popcorn*

Madilyn. said:

tjergoz said:

GOT IT! *gets popcorn*

Me too please!
  • Madilyn.Madilyn. nєvєrlαndMember Posts: 312

Madilyn. said:

tjergoz said:

GOT IT! *gets popcorn*

Me too please!
    Here you Go :smile: -Hands popcorn- Be careful! It's hot. XD

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,559
    Madilyn. said:

Madilyn. said:

tjergoz said:

GOT IT! *gets popcorn*

Me too please!

-smacks away popcorn and gets pipcorn instead-
  • DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,526
    PIPTR0 said:

Madilyn. said:

Madilyn. said:

tjergoz said:

GOT IT! *gets popcorn*

Me too please!

-smacks away popcorn and gets pipcorn instead- ACCEPT ME I NEED PUBLICITY
    FTFY.
    @FreshX This is my original account. Refer to the screenshot and get your eyes checked! ;-)
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328

@FreshX get your eyes checked! ;-)

Ok next time I go to Walmart il have them check me out
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 932
    edited October 15

So I decided to try and reveal another person and now he's claiming he asked me price. Doe's a screenshot lie?

What is that you say, "blast from your past".

Lol
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 318
    This thread very old
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 568
    derpdee said:

What is that you say, "blast from your past".

Lol
    What the heck?
    mofc1991 said:

This thread very old

Derp's just being salty with me.