Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

What ever happened to redeem codes?

LavaWareLavaWare Posts: 384Member
What ever happened to redeem codes? And why did you take it down?

Comments

• Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloPosts: 1,584Member
    I didint even notice it gone
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Posts: 1,187Member
    There were some people who didn't knew what redeem codes are used for so some people tried making other's think that redeem codes are the codes which are used for redeeming crowns and many scams occurred so i think maybe that was the reason.
  • LavaWareLavaWare Posts: 384Member
    Muneeb said:

There were some people who didn't knew what redeem codes are used for so some people tried making other's think that redeem codes are the codes which are used for redeeming crowns and many scams occurred so i think maybe that was the reason.

THANK YOU for telling me I did not know thank you.

• ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Muneeb said:

I agree with you on this. i think too many people were using it to scam one another.
  • dragonkiller177dragonkiller177 Posts: 419Member
    What are redeem codes for then?
  • tjergoztjergoz Posts: 5,439Member, Arbiter

They were used to add players to worlds a long time ago. Each world had a different code which were given to friends so that they could enter. They grew useless when the commands were released.
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Posts: 1,425Member
    tjergoz said:

They were used to add players to worlds a long time ago. Each world had a different code which were given to friends so that they could enter. They grew useless when the commands were released.
    There is a /wadd (code) now I think...
  • tjergoztjergoz Posts: 5,439Member, Arbiter

I think laurance will never add redeem codes again

You are late.

Tip for the next time: look to the date of the last post, it prevents you from, as we call it; "gravedigging" old threads that are no longer in use. Thanks!