Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New farming world

GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,293Member
edited July 2015 in Come and Visit...
Hey guys, I just made a new world, I'm gonna use it as a brain-farming world. The name will be Farm Land and will feature a whole bunch of farms, even an android area(You'll see what I mean when it opens). It will be open in a few days, or even less! make sure you check it out

P.S Is come and visit the right category for this?
Post edited by Globe on

Comments

• KodacKodac Posts: 101Member
    This is the right Section :smile:
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,293Member
    Kodac said:

This is the right Section :smile:

Yaay I got it right for once...

• Madilyn.Madilyn. nєvєrlαndPosts: 312Member
    edited July 2015
    I'll visit whenever it's open, just pm me. :smile:
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,124Member, Moderator, Arbiter

Hey guys, I just made a new world, I'm gonna use it as a brain-farming world. The name will be Farm Land and will feature a whole bunch of farms, even an AFK farm. It will be open in a few days, or even less! make sure you check it out

AFK farm?
    I thought the devs killed those with the changes to how players move in V2
    edited July 2015
    Everywhen said:

Hey guys, I just made a new world, I'm gonna use it as a brain-farming world. The name will be Farm Land and will feature a whole bunch of farms, even an AFK farm. It will be open in a few days, or even less! make sure you check it out

AFK farm?
    It's using conveyors
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    edited July 2015

Everywhen said:

AFK farm?
    It's using conveyors
    I highly recommend NOT creating a public AFK farm. Not only have the devs made it clear that they're extremely opposed to them, but such farms are also the fastest way to attract true losers, trolls, and cheaters to your world. Just sayin.

Edited to add:
    The idea of a farming world in general sounds great, though! I hope you have better luck with it than I did -- and I really mean that.
    Sirentist said:

Everywhen said:

AFK farm?
    It's using conveyors
    I highly recommend NOT creating a public AFK farm. Not only have the devs made it clear that they're extremely opposed to them, but such farms are also the fastest way to attract true losers, trolls, and cheaters to your world. Just sayin.

Edited to add:
    The idea of a farming world in general sounds great, though! I hope you have better luck with it than I did -- and I really mean that.
    I might give the AFK farm a try, if it works out badly I'll remove it. Thanks for the positive feedback :D

Sirentist said:

Everywhen said:

AFK farm?
    It's using conveyors

Edited to add:
    I might give the AFK farm a try, if it works out badly I'll remove it. Thanks for the positive feedback :D

Sorry to be a buzzkill about the AFK farm, but why would you want to create something that the developers have clearly expressed their disapproval of?
    Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

Everywhen said:

AFK farm?
    It's using conveyors

Edited to add:

Sorry to be a buzzkill about the AFK farm, but why would you want to create something that the developers have clearly expressed their disapproval of?
    I thought about this for a while, no more AFK farm

Hey guys, anyone willing to give me any items to help such as Teleporters, Exploders, etc, Please feel free to do so. Also, I need any trustable players to help make farms, so if you wanna help write your IGN along with 3 vouches. Thanks!
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Being an edgy kidPosts: 716Member
    yes farms attract trolls (trololol) greifers scammers the greedy password stealers (hackers)
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Posts: 493Member
    edited August 2015

Sirentist said:

Everywhen said:

AFK farm?
    It's using conveyors

Edited to add:

How WOULD an AFK farm work anyway? Can touch plates set off exploders or something?
    Post edited by DeathSwagga on

Sirentist said:

Everywhen said:

AFK farm?
    It's using conveyors

Edited to add:

How WOULD an AFK farm work anyway? Can touch plates set off explorers or something?
    You should ask Mike Laurence for more information about that. Then he can tell you himself how to try to exploit the game in a way he has indicated strong disapproval of :-)

Sirentist said:

Everywhen said:

AFK farm?
    It's using conveyors

Edited to add:

How WOULD an AFK farm work anyway? Can touch plates set off exploders or something?
    It would use a conveyor to move you and Touchplates to activate the exploders

I bet then Tjergoz would jump in and say EXPLOSHUNZZZZ and blow up the farming world and blow up all the evil people (trolls and scamers...etc.) and kill everyone and ban them (somehow) except @tjergoz and @GlobeTravel
    That would be cool!!!
    I call it the Ban Bomb!!!!! (maybe @lisa should get them for backup for ban hammer!)

I bet then Tjergoz would jump in and say EXPLOSHUNZZZZ and blow up the farming world and blow up all the evil people (trolls and scamers...etc.) and kill everyone and ban them (somehow) except @tjergoz and @GlobeTravel
    That would be cool!!!
    I call it the Ban Bomb!!!!! (maybe @lisa should get them for backup for ban hammer!)

That made no sense... No sense at all...
  • SigzhSigzh At St. Lamia, beating stuff with my 6*sPosts: 327Member

That would be cool!!!

He's doing it for the points.
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Posts: 493Member
    Sigzh said:

That would be cool!!!

He's doing it for the points.
    How many point is required to become an arbiter? Not that I want to become one, just curious.
    2,000 i think..And a bunch of other things! (and you need to be in deepworld forums for 6 months)

2,000 i think..And a bunch of other things! (and you need to be in deepworld forums for 6 months)

6 months? I thought it was a year
  • iamTheloleriamTheloler ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Posts: 188Member
    edited August 2015
    About the vouching part: Who would even vouch for me
    LOL
    (IGN: iamTheloler)

About the vouching part: Who would even vouch for me
    LOL
    (IGN: iamTheloler)

Imma make Ann account named LOL and vouch for you xD
    Ya can help if Ya Wanna