Deepworld Mod for Minecraft Poll 2: Backdrops

ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,706
So? What do you guys think? Should I add backdrops to the Deepworld mod or nah?
I have the technology to do it, so.. Lemme know what you guys think!

Deepworld Mod for Minecraft Poll 2: Backdrops 33 votes

Yes!
81%
SpyrochancejLordOreoLyvenNerevarineGRAPTIK_BLIZZARDMinhHuy1234BloonsmineNinjaWarriorABBYSUPERPIPTR0NexeusGlobeBlackoutReiiichshock_waveiain2318epicminer3Madilyn.Demon_Wolf 27 votes
No.
3%
zombiecatcher 1 vote
I'm not sure.
15%
awesomeo13lxlyocg13iamThelolerSmoothy 5 votes

Comments

• SpyroSpyro Sometimes I miss the top of the food chainMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,649
    Yes!
    Yeah sure, your mod is cool and all, the ideas are cool, but you don't have to make so many threads about it.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,706
    edited July 2015

Yeah sure, your mod is cool and all, the ideas are cool, but you don't have to make so many threads about it.

I can't convert old threads into polls.
    ETA: The reason why I made so may threads is because the downloads are outdated and I can't edit threads older than a month.
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    I'm not sure.
    First of all..
    Wait deepworld has mods?!
    And second, doesn't the game already have backdrops?
    Smoothy. said:

First of all..

Sorry to confuse you. The mod is for Minecraft.
  • SpyroSpyro Sometimes I miss the top of the food chainMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,649
    Yes!

ETA: The reason why I made so may threads is because the downloads are outdated and I can't edit threads older than a month.
    I get what you mean, but this is still probably one of the most unnecessary threads.

I get what you mean, but this is still probably one of the most unnecessary threads.
    It's a poll. What did you expect?
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    edited July 2015
    I'm not sure.

Smoothy. said:

First of all..

Sorry to confuse you. The mod is for Minecraft.
    Ohhh. Sorry 100% my fault. Lol, anyway goodluck! Sounds fun but I don't play minecraft >.<
    Yes!

You could have just asked on your wall, or on the thread you're using.

And to choose whether or not you want to put backdrops in your mod is a pretty easy choice, and doesn't require an entire thread. That's like asking if you should put brass blocks in your mod. That is why I think the entire thread is unnecessary.
    edited July 2015

And to choose whether or not you want to put backdrops in your mod is a pretty easy choice, and doesn't require an entire thread. That's like asking if you should put brass blocks in your mod. That is why I think the entire thread is unnecessary.
    backdrops is a bigger thing than brass blocks. It's a completely new feature.
    ETA: I am too lame to count all ''yesses'' and ''nos'' on my wall.
    Yes!

:/ Ok then, don't let me stop you when you decide to make 5 threads on every single little change of your mod then...
  • GRAPTIK_BLIZZARDGRAPTIK_BLIZZARD World Name: Geen EdenMember Posts: 564
    Yes!
    Is it really that big of a deal if he made another thread about a mod? I've seen certain users making multiple threads just to advertise single Youtube videos. A poll allows Dennis to see the feedback from the people who use the mod in a clear way, so that they can tell him what they want in the mod. Please, just let it go so this thread can still be useful.
    edited July 2015
    Yes!

Is it really that big of a deal if he made another thread about a mod? I've seen certain users making multiple threads just to advertise single Youtube videos. A poll allows Dennis to see the feedback from the people who use the mod in a clear way, so that they can tell him what they want in the mod. Please, just let it go so this thread can still be useful.

Ok, sorry, I just feel like every single detail of his mod has been crammed down my throat every single day, and I was just a little tired of it. Its all good though, I won't complain.

EDIT TO ADD: Also, the youtuber problem was like, a year ago. Youtubers have been keeping every single one of there videos in 1 thread so far, and they don't even need to edit them. Its really not hard to keep your updates and questions in one thread.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,483
    Maybe instead of making a new forum thread for each small change or addition, you could make a general thread with the purpose of providing updates in the comments. That way you wouldn't have to worry about not being able to edit the original post after a month, since the original post would just be to say something like, "Use this thread to ask questions or make suggestions, and this is where I'll be posting news about updates."
    edited July 2015
    Sirentist said:

Maybe instead of making a new forum thread for each small change or addition, you could make a general thread with the purpose of providing updates in the comments. That way you wouldn't have to worry about not being able to edit the original post after a month, since the original post would just be to say something like, "Use this thread to ask questions or make suggestions, and this is where I'll be posting news about updates."

Why do people never get my point.
    IT's A POLL! Not an update!
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,559
    Yes!
    Well, YES!
    I've always wanted a 1 block thick brick wall with, say, wood on the other side, so yes!!!
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,483

Sirentist said:

LOL, okay, then, how about: "Use this thread to ask questions or make suggestions, and this is where I'll be posting news about updates and soliciting feedback about possible future implementations."
  • iamTheloleriamTheloler Rushing B no stopMember Posts: 188
    I'm not sure.
    I'm not really sure about this due to Minecraft (MienKreft) is a 3D game and that confuses me on how backdrops will be
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450

Sirentist said:

When you make 5 threads on a single subject, it turns the forum into a futter cluck.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Yes!

I'm not really sure about this due to Minecraft (MienKreft) is a 3D game and that confuses me on how backdrops will be

You can always change the names, no biggie about that.
    "Sheeted Iron Block"
    "Bolted Brass Block"
    "Welded Brass Block"
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortMember Posts: 3,290
    Yes!
    @ItzDennisz will you make this a public server with like stuff you can purchase (with irl money?
  • iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    Yes!
    Why exactly did you need to make a thread about this every ones gonna pick ye

@ItzDennisz will you make this a public server with like stuff you can purchase (with irl money?

I dont think the new EULA allows much things anymore...

Sirentist said:

When you make 5 threads on a single subject, it turns the forum into a futter cluck.
    How about you all just drop it? The poll has been made, and we cant remove it now.
  • iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    Yes!

Make an app that costs like maybe £1 and all the app does is download the mod (I don't know if this is legal (or even possible)) but just an idea
    iain2318 said:

Make an app that costs like maybe £1 and all the app does is download the mod (I don't know if this is legal (or even possible)) but just an idea
    My mod is free...

• ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450

Sirentist said:

How about you all just drop it? The poll has been made, and we cant remove it now.
    You repeatedly want to scream at us about why you're correct and how we're wrong. Just because I can justify a good point, doesn't mean that we should drop it so you don't embarrass yourself. If everyone were to drop arguements in the middle of them, no one would learn from their mistakes.
    Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

LOL, okay, then, how about: "Use this thread to ask questions or make suggestions, and this is where I'll be posting news about updates and soliciting feedback about possible future implementations."

• zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
    No.
    I just dont think it fits with minecraft...So if you add backdrops...Im never getting that mod :O!!!It just ruins minecraft for me because minecraft is 3D! and I play it or terraria to take a break from deepworld
  • lxlylxly Snow SeaMember Posts: 1,319
    I'm not sure.
    @ItzDennisz, are you not the person who is constantly calling others out on their mistakes, yet as soon as you make a mistake, you tell everyone to "drop it" and whatnot?

Double standards, kids. Avoid them.
    edited August 2015
    samcam100 said:

@ItzDennisz, are you not the person who is constantly calling others out on their mistakes, yet as soon as you make a mistake, you tell everyone to "drop it" and whatnot?

Double standards, kids. Avoid them.

Oh here we go again.
    That I call out other people's mistakes, does that mean I'm supposed to be flawless?
    I think not. We all make mistakes sometimes.