Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Capital City, A wonderful little world, however I need some ideas for it.

awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member
Anyone here remember Capital City? Well if you don't, (Or you are new) Capital City is a world that I created a few years ago, and It is both the homeworld of my Guild (The Alliance) and the company Freedom Forge Industries (Also mine).

Lately ive been thinking of making it nicer, perhaps renovating some of the buildings and adding a few things, making the world more of a hangout-ish. Nothing to complex and wacky, but interesting enough to bring some people in.

I was considering making it a "market" world, however that might be too costly, however im open to ideas, perhaps a few basic minigames here and there, as well as more interesting buildings. If you have any ideas, perhaps post em down here. If you feel like helping, let me know too!

Comments

• LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    If it is pvp, make an arena of sorts.
    Also a pandora room, maybe some lounge areas near the spawns. Lastly, make some maw farms
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member
    Lyven said:

If it is pvp, make an arena of sorts.
    Also a pandora room, maybe some lounge areas near the spawns. Lastly, make some maw farms

Might make some farms here and there, and I could add a lounge to one or two of the spawns.
  • tjergoztjergoz Posts: 5,439Member, Arbiter
    Library?

• ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansPosts: 429Member
    A maze maybe?
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Posts: 601Member
    Bunkers across the world telling certain coordinates that all lead to up to a big like boss fight or something... (player made boss)
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,271Member
    Make a turtle room
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLPosts: 3,605Member
    edited August 2015

Anyone here remember Capital City? Well if you don't, (Or you are new) Capital City is a world that I created a few years ago, and It is both the homeworld of my Guild (The Alliance) and the company Freedom Forge Industries (Also mine).

Lately ive been thinking of making it nicer, perhaps renovating some of the buildings and adding a few things, making the world more of a hangout-ish. Nothing to complex and wacky, but interesting enough to bring some people in.

I was considering making it a "market" world, however that might be too costly, however im open to ideas, perhaps a few basic minigames here and there, as well as more interesting buildings. If you have any ideas, perhaps post em down here. If you feel like helping, let me know too!

Hmm, I think I visited the world long ago. (before new graphics)
    Maybe you can make a laboratory or Tower?
    tjergoz said:

Library?

Good idea, might add that, perhaps add some notes with some jokes or something on them.
    ABBYSUPER said:

A maze maybe?

Freedom Forge is a bit like a maze, might make a warehouse for it that doubles as a maze.

Bunkers across the world telling certain coordinates that all lead to up to a big like boss fight or something... (player made boss)

Interesting, but too complex :(

Make a turtle room

What?

Hmm, I think I visited the world long ago. (before new graphics)
    Maybe you can make a laboratory or Tower?

I suppose that would be neat, sure why not.
  • GoodOrBadGoodOrBad Posts: 26Member
    CASTLE BOOM BOOM BRAINS DIEDING RAINBOWS GUYS BARFING RAINBOWS RAINBOWS FOR 2.99 HOUSES MORE HOUSES EXPLORE THE LAND FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD MORE BOOMS MORE RAINBOWS MORE MINI GAMES MORE BIRDS MORE FANS AS FANS MORE FAB FAB FAB BUNKERS WITH UNIS PENGUINS AND THE ROCK EVERYONE LOVES ROCKS
    GoodOrBad said:

CASTLE BOOM BOOM BRAINS DIEDING RAINBOWS GUYS BARFING RAINBOWS RAINBOWS FOR 2.99 HOUSES MORE HOUSES EXPLORE THE LAND FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD MORE BOOMS MORE RAINBOWS MORE MINI GAMES MORE BIRDS MORE FANS AS FANS MORE FAB FAB FAB BUNKERS WITH UNIS PENGUINS AND THE ROCK EVERYONE LOVES ROCKS

No.
  • tjergoztjergoz Posts: 5,439Member, Arbiter
    How about some chemical plants? Factories?

How about an airship airport? New Moscow had one....once.
  • lxlylxly anywhere but herePosts: 1,319Member
    I remember that world! Before the new graphics I was gonna make something there. Shame I can't go in game and do it...

Have you considered making an airship?
    tjergoz said:

samcam100 said:

I remember that world! Before the new graphics I was gonna make something there. Shame I can't go in game and do it...

Might make an airship, perhaps connect them up to my other worlds, like Deepworld University and Metro City.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    A series of small buildings on the surface. Like a town or village.

Also thought you could use some inspiration.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter

tjergoz said:

samcam100 said:

Might make an airship, perhaps connect them up to my other worlds, like Deepworld University and Metro City.
    Airships would be a cool thing to add, you could use them to 'transport you to another world when onyx target teles come out,
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,271Member
    edited August 2015

What?

Y'know, A room to worship our turtle overlords...
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansPosts: 429Member
    Animal pens? Owo
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    ABBYSUPER said:

Animal pens? Owo

My mind is way too twisted

You can always make cool and interesting possibly interactive buildings to visit.
    Maybe a cat mansion or a Dirgible, or a simple Parkour Area.
  • BulletProofBulletProof layin backPosts: 1,881Member
    Make caves. With some elder mushrooms, it'd look pretty cool.
  • WidyaWidya Doing My Deepworld Project Posts: 194Member
    Cool ideas
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Posts: 1,425Member
    edited August 2015
    Maybe some bases, towers, nuke launchers, mechanical armies, cities, a giant bazooka stretching hundreds of blocks.
    A shrine for Diablo...

• zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Being an edgy kidPosts: 716Member

Maybe some bases, towers, nuke launchers, mechanical armies, cities, a giant bazooka stretching hundreds of blocks.
    A shrine for Diablo...

A CHURCH!!!!!NEW RELIGION!PLAYERS MUST NOT HAVE JETPACKS!!!!THEY SHOW TURN YOUR HAIR TO BOOGERS ACCORDING TO JEFF THE GOD
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLPosts: 3,605Member
    edited August 2015
    By the way, it turns out I'm a member of your world awesomeo.

A shrine for Diablo...

I have one in my world. :naughty:

A shrine for Diablo...

No, its a city, not some damn war zone.

A shrine for Diablo...

A CHURCH!!!!!NEW RELIGION!PLAYERS MUST NOT HAVE JETPACKS!!!!THEY SHOW TURN YOUR HAIR TO BOOGERS ACCORDING TO JEFF THE GOD
    No church stuff, I don't want my world becoming some child's RP spot. A church building is fine though, but to no "religion" in particular (like cake lands method, ugh)

By the way, it turns out I'm a member of your world awesomeo.

A shrine for Diablo...

I have one in my world. :naughty:
    No shrines, I dont want that in the world.
    *bump* for conversation and ideas