Random Loot

X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Member Posts: 274
edited August 2015 in Questions
should Random Loot stop because it is like getting loot from a chest. In my opinion I want too have the old daily loot! Remember the Red lamps and other goodies?!

Random Loot 39 votes

Yes
33%
chancejBulletProofCleoAdkins007FreshXCloudxCloudX_Onyx_XFallersKittyKupoStaminaLorthrashWonder_melon_GungunguShadow711 13 votes
No
20%
William2ChatotTheParrotAMWhyGlobeshock_waveDominus_Mortiszombiecatcher[Deleted User] 8 votes
I don't Care
46%
awesomeo13lilroller717LordOreolxlyAquaPhynnNerevarineMillicentBloonsmineMonsieur_JackKingArt03TiagonatorSigzhMadilyn.SmoothyDemon_WolfWidyagiP_hatsiMDeep-hell 18 votes

Comments

• SigzhSigzh At St. Lamia, beating stuff with my 6*sMember Posts: 327
    I don't Care
    Random Loot might give you good stuff. I seem to remember someone getting a Smasheroid as a random loot..
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    I don't Care
    I don't really care about the random loot. If you're lucky enough you can get something cool.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    I don't Care
    Hardly worked for the loot in the first place.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,110
    Maybe they random daily loot could have a more hand-picked selection of items rather than all items to randomly throw at us ? Something like :
    Simple stuff : 5x blue crystals, 4x red crystals, 3x purple crystals, companion cube, schematic , etc - 45% Overall Probability.

Medium stuff : 1-3 diamond(s) , 4x Blue crystal blocks, 3x Red crystal blocks, 2x apurple Crystal blocks, etc - 30% Overall Probability ( and 5% Overall probability for 1 Orange Crystal or 1 Large purple/red crystal cause thought this was in between medium and high tier stuff )

High tier stuff : Individual probability percentages for any 5-7 paintings and 0.5% chance for onyx. - Overall probability 20%

Exp.required ranges from 1,000 - 10,000 XP as per item ( a fixed value I guess ).
    So it goes like, the server does a spin and acc. To the overall probabilities selects one tier of items and spins again acc. to the single items probabilities and chooses a daily loot with its fixed XP. So the cycle goes like, each item is selected only once until the loop is over and once all /most items are covered, the cycle restarts or something like that.
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Member Posts: 274
    Yes
    FlynnXD said:

Maybe they random daily loot could have a more hand-picked selection of items rather than all items to randomly throw at us ? Something like :
    Simple stuff : 5x blue crystals, 4x red crystals, 3x purple crystals, companion cube, schematic , etc - 45% Overall Probability.

Medium stuff : 1-3 diamond(s) , 4x Blue crystal blocks, 3x Red crystal blocks, 2x apurple Crystal blocks, etc - 30% Overall Probability ( and 5% Overall probability for 1 Orange Crystal or 1 Large purple/red crystal cause thought this was in between medium and high tier stuff )

High tier stuff : Individual probability percentages for any 5-7 paintings and 0.5% chance for onyx. - Overall probability 20%

Exp.required ranges from 1,000 - 10,000 XP as per item ( a fixed value I guess ).
    So it goes like, the server does a spin and acc. To the overall probabilities selects one tier of items and spins again acc. to the single items probabilities and chooses a daily loot with its fixed XP. So the cycle goes like, each item is selected only once until the loop is over and once all /most items are covered, the cycle restarts or something like that.

I like that idea!
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    I don't Care
    FlynnXD said:

The crystal blocks are the same value of the crystals, why yu do dis?
    Crystal block (x2) crafting = 2 crystals + other materials.
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
    No
    orrr...maybe BOTH!
    @Demon_Wolf Just a random list. It can be remade later if the idea is accepted. As long as you get the idea.. ( plus crystal blocks need higher some lvl and also look 30% cooler ! )
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 495
    No
    Deep-hell said:

Who else thinks it would be awsome if the crys were notches?

Please check the date of the past comments before commenting this thread is a little old.
    Thanks!
  • GungunguGungungu Member Posts: 2
    Yes
    Hey
  • GungunguGungungu Member Posts: 2
    Yes
    I got hacked somone pls help me DEEPWORLD PLS help ME my old acount name is gungungu PLS HELP OR ILL QWUIT THIS Game and hate it I FORGOT MY PASSOWRD
    Yes
    Gungungu said:

I got hacked somone pls help me DEEPWORLD PLS help ME my old acount name is gungungu PLS HELP OR ILL QWUIT THIS Game and hate it I FORGOT MY PASSOWRD

You have comment d on a wrong thread.

If you have a problem with you're account then email deepworld@bytebin.com
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,221
    No
    Gungungu said:

Please. PLEASE. Learn to spell better

Ignore this if English isn't your first language
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    Yes
    Sirentist said:

I miss the non-random daily loot. It was fun knowing what you were aiming for. But I guess I'd rather have the random daily loot than no daily loot at all ...

Sirentist. I might sound like you so don't get mad.

The reason there is random loot is because Laurence, Lisa and other Deepworld admins are not in the offices working on Deepworld. According to Laurence's Instagram page (I AM NOT A STALKER and follow me @_xavierdc_) he has been traveling to other parts of America and do in other stuff. Lisa has a baby so it's hard for her to come on and the rest are just lazy :neutral:
    FreshX said:

Sirentist said:

I miss the non-random daily loot. It was fun knowing what you were aiming for. But I guess I'd rather have the random daily loot than no daily loot at all ...

Sirentist. I might sound like you so don't get mad.

The reason there is random loot is because Laurence, Lisa and other Deepworld admins are not in the offices working on Deepworld. According to Laurence's Instagram page (I AM NOT A STALKER and follow me @_xavierdc_) he has been traveling to other parts of America and do in other stuff. Lisa has a baby so it's hard for her to come on and the rest are just lazy :neutral:
    There are no others. It's just Mike, jason and lisa. Deepworld isn't the only thing they do, being adults, they've got other things to do and they aren't machines, so the vacations and stuff is so reasonable. No one is lazy, they're just taking a break.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Yes
    They should give out brass thrones for daily loot
    Yes

Lol, agreed
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    I don't Care

X_Onyx_X said:

Lol, agreed
    Lol, fail.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 775
    No
    I usually get Stuffed Chthulu but I recently got an acid bomb! But still...