Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Who Wants to Be Interviewed?

Comments

• FlynnXDFlynnXD Posts: 1,231Member
    Good idea, @Sirentist ! I'll wait till the times right !
    -sits back with popcorn-
  • ipadsipads Posts: 1,998Member, Arbiter
    Re interviewed? yes pls sign me up
  • SigzhSigzh At St. Lamia, beating stuff with my 6*sPosts: 327Member
    I wantt be interviewed, but my account isn't old enough. My ig account is a year old thoug, if that counts
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLPosts: 3,606Member
    Sure, count me in.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 8,999Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    edited August 2015
    Current list of future interview victims (in alphabetical order, not interview order):

AquaPhynn
    Aura
    aweseomeo13
    BulletProof
    CloudxCloud
    Everywhen
    Gabster
    Grebebe
    headgrinder
    Hermitess
    ipads
    LittyKitty
    Muneeb
    samcam100
    Smasheroid
    SovereignSlayer
    TurretCube
    Xx_Waffles_xX

Edited to add: If I have missed your name, let me know! Starting to draw up the schedule now, so anyone with special scheduling needs, speak now or forever hold your peace.
  • Hazel_graceHazel_grace Canada eh?Posts: 8Member
    It would be lovely to be interviewed.
    Remember, folks, these interviews are meant to be an interactive thing. If you want to be interviewed you MUST also participate in other people's interviews by asking at least one sincere question about the person being interviewed in at least half of the interviews that come before yours. None of these things count as participating or asking a sincere question:
    -merely commenting on the thread
    -asking the exact same question as someone else
    -asking something just to be cute or funny
    -using the thread to tell us things about yourself, etc.

I've revised the list of upcoming interviews to reflect only those people who have actually participated in the current interview. So as it stands right now, here's our official list of people who will definitely be interviewed:

Aura
    BulletProof
    Everywhen
    Gabster
    Grebebe
    headgrinder
    LittyKitty
    samcam100
    SovereignSlayer
    vin_venture
  • AspireAspire Posts: 347Member
    I'll volunteer to be interviewed
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Posts: 1,425Member
    I've never been interviewed before, but... I'm not 6 Monthes past forums, can I still be, though?
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,379Member, Arbiter
    I'll be interviewed if you wish.
    Added Hermitess, TurretCube, and William2 to the official list of upcoming interviewees.

Tentative schedule so far:

Aug 23 (Sun): Millicent
    Aug 26 (Wed): Grebebe
    Aug 30 (Sun): AquaPhynn
    Sep 02 (Wed): LittyKitty
    Sep 06 (Sun): headgrinder
    Sep 09 (Wed): Gabster
    Sep 13 (Sun): BulletProof
    Sep 16 (Wed): vin_venture
    Sep 20 (Sun): Everywhen
    Sep 23 (Wed): samcam100
    Sep 27 (Sun): Hermitess
    Sep 30 (Wed): SovereignSlayer
    Oct 04 (Sun): TurretCube
    Oct 07 (Wed): William2
    Oct 11 (Sun): Aura
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member
    Sure, I'm up for some Q&A!
  • Caylum12Caylum12 Posts: 12Member
    I would love to be, I've had my account for 2-3 years, but I have just created this forum account so I'm not sure how that will affect my chances. Thanks!
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,099Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    KittyKupo said:

Can I schedule an interview for February, when I've been here 6 months? :3

This is amazng
  • AspireAspire Posts: 347Member
    If I do become eligible it has to be before the middle of November... Basic training for the USAF
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Oh? More interviews! I'll be happy to sign up!

I just read through my previous interview...I feel like an idiot ._.
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Posts: 275Member
    Can I be in please?!
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,908Member
    Sirentist said:

Added Hermitess, TurretCube, and William2 to the official list of upcoming interviewees.

Tentative schedule so far:

Aug 23 (Sun): Millicent
    Aug 26 (Wed): Grebebe
    Aug 30 (Sun): AquaPhynn
    Sep 02 (Wed): LittyKitty
    Sep 06 (Sun): headgrinder
    Sep 09 (Wed): Gabster
    Sep 13 (Sun): BulletProof
    Sep 16 (Wed): vin_venture
    Sep 20 (Sun): Everywhen
    Sep 23 (Wed): samcam100
    Sep 27 (Sun): Hermitess
    Sep 30 (Wed): SovereignSlayer
    Oct 04 (Sun): TurretCube
    Oct 07 (Wed): William2
    Oct 11 (Sun): Aura

@LittyKitty looks like you'll be interviewed on...
    ...My birthday
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Posts: 3,673Member
    Umm... I wasn't active at the time of my interview. The whole thing wound up being a bunch of questions with no answers. Would it possible to be interviewed again? (If not it's ok, I should've remember the date I was being interviewed)
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    So 3 days an interview and a day break in between? Or 3 days and then 4 days alternating at each interview?

So 3 days an interview and a day break in between? Or 3 days and then 4 days alternating at each interview?

Trying to work it so it's roughly three and a half days per interview. We'll see how it goes! Short of doing a new interview every day, it's kind of hard to have a weekly schedule that's easy to keep track of.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,099Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Sirentist said:

Trying to work it so it's roughly three and a half days per interview. We'll see how it goes! Short of doing a new interview every day, it's kind of hard to have a weekly schedule that's easy to keep track of.
    Google docs (spreadsheet) that thing and put a link in the first post? Make it only editable by you :)
  • iamTheloleriamTheloler ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Posts: 188Member
    Me I'd say.....Yeah..Me
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Posts: 275Member
    Sirentist said:

Sure! I'd like to be in it! My in is X_Onyx_X

Sorry, buddy, it looks like your forum account was only created a couple months ago. Your account needs to be at least six months old before you're eligible to be interviewed. Hang in there and check back in a couple months!

Also, to everyone in general, just a reminder that participating in other people's interviews by asking questions is a huge requirement for getting interviewed yourself. To clarify: participating means asking real questions (ones that get the victim to tell us something about her- or himself) in at least half of the interviews that happen before your turn. If you don't participate in other interviews, you won't get interviewed. I'll add that in to the original post so that anyone who doesn't want to do it can let me know before I put the schedule together.
    Ok no problem!
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Posts: 1,809Member
    edited September 2015
    I'd love to be interviewed for a second time. Count me in!
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Posts: 3,673Member
    A wild 4Slot appeared!
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortPosts: 3,290Member
    Could do it nit active .-.