Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Who Wants to Be Interviewed?

Comments

• NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606
    Kinda important note:
    @Sirentist, this is SovereignSlayer.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    I want to be interview.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    @Sirentist I'd love to be interviewed!!! I love the Deepworld community (although sometimes people go too cray cray) (yes I said that). I have a great personality (unless Kanye becomes president in 2020) (yes he's running). And I look a lil like @laurence (will only prove if that's a question) (I do not have the sexy cosmic cat shirt of Chicago jacket) I also pass all the requirements (it's true! FreshX's mom)
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    Interview me!

I got a photo

LOLOLOL.png
    500 x 360 - 117K
  • SomeoneYouKnowSomeoneYouKnow Taking a trip down memory lane, But with knives!Member Posts: 50
    edited September 2015
    Nvm! Didnt read. Lol
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansMember Posts: 429
    can i be interviewed too ;w;
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Quick question, how would one submit their photo?
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,006

Send the picture to sirentist, in a pm
    Grebebe said:

May I ask "How"?
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,006
    edited September 2015

Grebebe said:

May I ask "How"?
    @awesomeo13
    When making a comment or a thread, there's an 'attach a file' option under the text box, choose your picture there. Once it's uploaded (ie: you see a mini version of the photo)click on the picture, and there will be an 'insert image' option that will appear on the bottom of the little picture. Click that and the 'link' to your image will pop in the text box where you usually write your comment. Once you see that, copy the link, cancel the comment and paste the link in a pm (This is also how you post pictures on your wall etc btw)

Grebebe said:

Grebebe said:

May I ask "How"?
    @awesomeo13
    When making a comment or a thread, there's an 'attach a file' option under the text box, choose your picture there. Once it's uploaded (ie: you see a mini version of the photo)click on the picture, and there will be an 'insert image' option that will appear on the bottom of the little picture. Click that and the 'link' to your image will pop in the text box where you usually write your comment. Once you see that, copy the link, cancel the comment and paste the link in a pm (This is also how you post pictures on your wall etc btw)

Kay.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246

Grebebe said:

Grebebe said:

May I ask "How"?
    @awesomeo13

Kay.
    I didn't really understand all that, so when I sent a pic to Sirentist through PM, I just uploaded the pic to tinypic and sent her the link.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    Oh yeah I forgot my picture! Here, a picture of my head. Wanna see who I really am, check out my IG!
    image.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 229K
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    I'd like to sign up for um.... a few monthes later? I wouldn't send a pic of me but how about a pic of a three eyes dragon with bugs bunny's teeth and pink horns? I kinda look like that... maybe...
  • SigzhSigzh At St. Lamia, beating stuff with my 6*sMember Posts: 327
    I'd like to be interviewed in a few months, lol.
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Sigzh said:

Your first forum acc is MUCH older @Sigzh lol.

Sigzh said:

It got deleted, so I can't use it lol.
    Sigzh said:

Sigzh said:

But it DOES count... right?

Sigzh said:

Sigzh said:

I hope so, if it helps. @Sirentist my old account was @Stale , which got deleted. I think it was over 6 months old. Does it count?
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,797
    Sigzh said:

Sigzh said:

Sigzh said:

I hope so, if it helps. @Sirentist my old account was @Stale , which got deleted. I think it was over 6 months old. Does it count?
    Sorry ... the account you use for your interview must be at least six months old.
    Sirentist said:

Sigzh said:

Sigzh said:

Sigzh said:

Sorry ... the account you use for your interview must be at least six months old.
    How about 4 times that? :)
  • GRAPTIK_STORMGRAPTIK_STORM Member Posts: 73
    Every one would like to see me interveiwed so go for it ill answer the questions you want to know what havent been unfolded
    KittyKupo said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Sirentist said:

Sigzh said:

Sigzh said:

Sigzh said:

How about 4 times that? :)
    If @p1nkbr0 gets interviewed, I think he should answer all his questions in drawings. :3
    Challenge accepted. >:)

Now you guys get to complain about my girly handwriting.

Every one would like to see me interveiwed so go for it ill answer the questions you want to know what havent been unfolded

LOL, well, actually, the interviews are meant for us to get to know the real people behind relatively active accounts. Although your forum account does meet the age-of-account requirement, you've only posted a handful of times in the year and a half since it was created. But maybe if you hang around the forums for a while so you have a bit of a presence here, it will make more sense for you to sign up at a future date!
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Member Posts: 275
    Can I sign up in the future then?
    X_Onyx_X said:

Yep, you should be eligible in a few months!
  • ikillforhatsikillforhats Member Posts: 105
    I doubt I have anything interesting to say but sure il do this
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Member Posts: 275
    Sirentist said:

X_Onyx_X said:

Yep, you should be eligible in a few months!
    Yay!!!!!!
    Again, the most important criterion for being interviewed is how you behave in other people's interviews. This carries more weight than all the other requirements combined, and in exceptional cases will even override other requirements. It is also the thing that will disqualify you even if you meet the other requirements.

The interviews are meant to be an interactive way that people can genuinely get to know a little more about each other. In order to be interviewed, you have to show that you're willing to express (or at least fake) some sincere interest in someone else.

So ... if you're not participating in ongoing interviews, don't expect to be automatically added to the list of interviewees. And fair warning: if you're already on the list of interviewees, and are not participating in a genuine and respectful way in other people's interviews, don't be surprised when a revised schedule goes up and your name is no longer on it.

-makes stern face-