Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Who Wants to Be Interviewed?

Comments

• lxlylxly anywhere but hereMember Posts: 1,319
    May we get an updated list of victims interviewees?
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,794
    edited September 2015
    Lilith said:

May we get an updated list of victims interviewees?

I'm working on that right now. I've shuffled a few folks around to give them a little more time to engage in ongoing interviews (and also to "reward" the people who've been actively participating by moving their interviews up sooner), and at the moment I'm just waiting to hear back from one person about a schedule change. One way or another, I'll put up a revised schedule by mid afternoon (i.e., within the next four hours or so). Stay tuned!

Edited to add:
    People who want to be interviewed should be aware that the best way to claim an interview slot is to show some interest in the current and upcoming interviews by asking questions that help us get to know the person being interviewed :)
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    Sirentist said:

Again, the most important criterion for being interviewed is how you behave in other people's interviews. This carries more weight than all the other requirements combined, and in exceptional cases will even override other requirements. It is also the thing that will disqualify you even if you meet the other requirements.

The interviews are meant to be an interactive way that people can genuinely get to know a little more about each other. In order to be interviewed, you have to show that you're willing to express (or at least fake) some sincere interest in someone else.

So ... if you're not participating in ongoing interviews, don't expect to be automatically added to the list of interviewees. And fair warning: if you're already on the list of interviewees, and are not participating in a genuine and respectful way in other people's interviews, don't be surprised when a revised schedule goes up and your name is no longer on it.

-makes stern face-

*sterns face*
    Okay here's the slightly-revised schedule of the next few weeks of interviews. I moved Gabster's interview back a bit to give her a little more time to ask questions and I moved Everywhen so he has some time to think up questions that are about something other than vegemite, ha! I'm still in the process of gathering up the larger list of people who will eventually be scheduled. It's taking some time because before anyone gets scheduled, I need to check the existing interviews for participation.

Sep 06 (Sun): headgrinder
    Sep 09 (Wed): vin_venture
    Sep 13 (Sun): BulletProof
    Sep 16 (Wed): Lilith
    Sep 20 (Sun): Hermitess
    Sep 23 (Wed): Nerevarine
    Sep 27 (Sun): CleoAdkins007
    Sep 30 (Wed): Gabster
    Oct 04 (Sun): Everywhen
    Oct 07 (Wed): Aura
    Oct 11 (Sun): Xx_Waffles_xX
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Member Posts: 275
    Sirentist said:

Okay here's the slightly-revised schedule of the next few weeks of interviews. I moved Gabster's interview back a bit to give her a little more time to ask questions and I moved Everywhen so he has some time to think up questions that are about something other than vegemite, ha! I'm still in the process of gathering up the larger list of people who will eventually be scheduled. It's taking some time because before anyone gets scheduled, I need to check the existing interviews for participation.

Can I sign up for October Siren?
    X_Onyx_X said:

Sirentist said:

Please check the basic requirements in the first post. Thanks!
    Sirentist said:

X_Onyx_X said:

Sirentist said:

Ok. I'm kinda afraid at looking at it :3

edited September 2015
    Sirentist said:

X_Onyx_X said:

Sirentist said:

Everything complete except from the '6 months old forums account' DARN IT!
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Since that overrides the other requirements, may I please get an interviewie?

Since that overrides the other requirements, may I please get an interviewie?

It overrides, but doesn't negate.
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,324
    Haha!
    I volunteer as tribute!

(That means I want to be interviewed again)
    (I will provide picture)
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    Can I pwease be interviewed?

I've been a member since March
    Sirenist can you interview yourself please? It will be ver interesting too find out about the best ranked player on deepworld.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    X_Onyx_X said:

Sirenist can you interview yourself please? It will be ver interesting too find out about the best ranked player on deepworld.

Well she wouldn't exactly interview herself, but I agree we should get to interview her. :3
    X_Onyx_X said:

Siren, What is your favorite thing to do?
    Why haven't you answered any questions yet?

My favorite thing to do is do stuff
    Why haven't YOU answered any questions yet?

Job well done, Sirentist
    Great job, if I do say so myself.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    p1nkbr0 said:

X_Onyx_X said:

Job well done, Sirentist
    Error

@p1nkbr0.exe has stopped working

Reboot?

>Yes

>No
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    Sirentist said:

Again, the most important criterion for being interviewed is how you behave in other people's interviews. This carries more weight than all the other requirements combined, and in exceptional cases will even override other requirements. It is also the thing that will disqualify you even if you meet the other requirements.

The interviews are meant to be an interactive way that people can genuinely get to know a little more about each other. In order to be interviewed, you have to show that you're willing to express (or at least fake) some sincere interest in someone else.

So ... if you're not participating in ongoing interviews, don't expect to be automatically added to the list of interviewees. And fair warning: if you're already on the list of interviewees, and are not participating in a genuine and respectful way in other people's interviews, don't be surprised when a revised schedule goes up and your name is no longer on it.

-makes stern face-

So I did read that part but then yet again, I cared but mostly about the "stern face." @Sirentist please give me an example of a "stern face" because I'm thinking of this
    image.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 92K
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,185
    I Want to sign up!
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,379
    Ehh, I haven't got to participate in the interviews. I try to read all the other question's answers and never have time to ask any myself lol!
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255

p1nkbr0 said:

X_Onyx_X said:

Job well done, Sirentist
    Error

@p1nkbr0.exe has stopped working

Reboot?

>Yes

>No
    >No

>Install @GlobeTravel.exe?

>Yes

>No
    Sorry if this sounds impatient, but when should we expect the new list of intervewiees? After this list?

(Again sorry if I'm being impatient)

Sorry if this sounds impatient, but when should we expect the new list of intervewiees? After this list?

Yep! As we get near the end of this list, I'll put together the next one. Honestly, I'm not even considering people for the new list until/unless I see that they're genuinely participating in the interviews going on now. (That's a general statement, not a statement to you in particular. You in particular are doing great at asking cool questions!)
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 371
    So many people want interviewed but nobody puts a like on the interviews, why?
    ABBYSUPER said:

Siren when are we gonna interview YOU? owo

Nah, I like interviewing other people! The interviews are meant to sort of put a spotlight on people and, frankly, my experiences being in the forum spotlight have not always been very enjoyable, ha.

More to the point, though, I'm ridiculously private about my personal life, which I think would make for a frustrating interview for all involved.
    Diane said:

So many people want interviewed but nobody puts a like on the interviews, why?

People put lots of likes on the interviews!

-confused-
    Sirentist said:

Yep! As we get near the end of this list, I'll put together the next one. Honestly, I'm not even considering people for the new list until/unless I see that they're genuinely participating in the interviews going on now. (That's a general statement, not a statement to you in particular. You in particular are doing great at asking cool questions!)
    *skinnies eyes at awesomeo*
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Okay, I done all the calculations, i'll be ready for interviewation in January 7th.

p1nkbr0 said:

Sirentist said:

*skinnies eyes at awesomeo*
    P1nk, you really should stop dieting your eyes.
    It's not healthy to starve them like that
    You don't want to fatten your chances of blindness now do you p1nk?