Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who Wants to Be Interviewed?

Comments

• KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    Oh the puns, they hurt my eyes. D:
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member
    KittyKupo said:

Oh the puns, they hurt my eyes. D:

Guess they are feeling the burn! Just dont workout your eyes too much, it isnt worth the weight.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter

p1nkbr0 said:

Sirentist said:

Sorry if this sounds impatient, but when should we expect the new list of intervewiees? After this list?

(Again sorry if I'm being impatient)

Yep! As we get near the end of this list, I'll put together the next one. Honestly, I'm not even considering people for the new list until/unless I see that they're genuinely participating in the interviews going on now. (That's a general statement, not a statement to you in particular. You in particular are doing great at asking cool questions!)
    *skinnies eyes at awesomeo*
    P1nk, you really should stop dieting your eyes.
    It's not healthy to starve them like that
    You don't want to fatten your chances of blindness now do you p1nk?
    No. Eye get it. Eye should stop.
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Posts: 6,329Member
    p1nkbr0 said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Sirentist said:

Sorry if this sounds impatient, but when should we expect the new list of intervewiees? After this list?

Yep! As we get near the end of this list, I'll put together the next one. Honestly, I'm not even considering people for the new list until/unless I see that they're genuinely participating in the interviews going on now. (That's a general statement, not a statement to you in particular. You in particular are doing great at asking cool questions!)
    Oh no! Don't stop your eyes! Then you'll go blind.
    Rather simply reduce your usage of them. You may need to wash them every now and then. Simply soak them overnight in a glass of vinegar.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkPosts: 5,951Member

p1nkbr0 said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Sirentist said:

Oh no! Don't stop your eyes! Then you'll go blind.
    Rather simply reduce your usage of them. You may need to wash them every now and then. Simply soak them overnight in a glass of vinegar.
    I hope you are soaking in all of this information. It's pretty eye-nformative!
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Schedule adjustment ... I had to (hopefully only temporarily) take CleoAdkins007 out of the schedule due to lack of participation, so everyone after Nerevarine has been moved up a slot, and CleoAdkins has been moved to the end to give her time to participate before her interview comes up:

Sep 23 (Wed): Nerevarine (going on now!)
    Sep 27 (Sun): Gabster
    Sep 30 (Wed): Everywhen
    Oct 04 (Sun): Aura
    Oct 07 (Wed): Xx_Waffles_xX
    Oct 11 (Sun): CleoAdkins007
  • DianeDiane Posts: 378Member
    No, I mean the interview thing you post up, with the picture & the little writeup for each person. You say the "likes" is like a pat of approval on the back,and so many people come here, seem to want you to do the work of it, but then they don't approve of it when it's done?. It seems like people really like the interviews, they read them, they ask questions, they come on this discussion saying, me me me, but they just don't "like" them, ha ha ha! It's weird, I don't understand forums,but I will keep "liking" those interviews because I want a message to you that it's appreciated and I hope you keep on doing them! :)
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Posts: 1,425Member
    Sirentist said:

Diane said:

No, I mean the interview thing you post up, with the picture & the little writeup for each person. You say the "likes" is like a pat of approval on the back,and so many people come here, seem to want you to do the work of it, but then they don't approve of it when it's done?. It seems like people really like the interviews, they read them, they ask questions, they come on this discussion saying, me me me, but they just don't "like" them, ha ha ha! It's weird, I don't understand forums,but I will keep "liking" those interviews because I want a message to you that it's appreciated and I hope you keep on doing them! :)

I honestly don't care about likes and agrees that much ... I'm just happy there haven't been any of those awful "I hate Sirentist" threads in a while, lol!

That said, I'm as human as the next person (shocking, I know), and it's always a good feeling to see those little pats of approval. More importantly, it's nice to know that my efforts at forum community-building don't go unnoticed. So thanks for the message of appreciation! I appreciate it!
    Technically, i'm now the next person to post, so...
    The doctor's results are here: You're as human as a wolf from hell.
    Sirentist said:

Diane said:

I honestly don't care about likes and agrees that much ... I'm just happy there haven't been any of those awful "I hate Sirentist" threads in a while, lol!

That said, I'm as human as the next person (shocking, I know), and it's always a good feeling to see those little pats of approval. More importantly, it's nice to know that my efforts at forum community-building don't go unnoticed. So thanks for the message of appreciation! I appreciate it!
    Well, that solves a lot of questions. I'm glad you're a human... at least somewhat. :)
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    edited September 2015
    Turns out Xx_Waffles_xX has gotten too swamped with real life to do an interview this go-around. So here's the revised schedule:

Sep 27 (Sun): Gabster (going on now!)
    Sep 30 (Wed): Everywhen
    Oct 04 (Sun): Aura
    Oct 07 (Wed): CleoAdkins007
  • AspireAspire Posts: 347Member
    This may be too far in advance but can I request a spot in the May/June interview schedule?
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    Can I sign up again? Lol
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,282Member
    can I be interviewed one day please?
    William2 said:

Can I sign up again? Lol

Man, I've been waiting, like, a year to be interviewed.
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Posts: 275Member
    May I take part Siren?
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaPosts: 791Member
    A interview sounds fun, considering that I was going to before, but ended up missing it:) how do I sign up?
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansPosts: 429Member

A interview sounds fun, considering that I was going to before, but ended up missing it:) how do I sign up?

ish on teh front page :)
  • -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitPosts: 1,161Member
    Can i please be interviewed??? I know my forums account isnt quite old enough and theirs a big line of people wanting to be interviewed, but im on the forums every day and it would be AMAZING if i could be interviewed! thanks! :D
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Posts: 493Member
    Around halfway through December my account will be old enough..
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaPosts: 791Member
    ABBYSUPER said:

Thx bud! :)
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansPosts: 429Member

ABBYSUPER said:

Thx bud! :)
    yuppers ^u^
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Posts: 1,234Member
    Okay, I'm readeh ! I'd like to sign up to be Interviewed. I believe I satisfy all the requirements.
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Posts: 275Member
    I'd like to be interviewed too please!!!
    FlynnXD said:

Okay, I'm readeh ! I'd like to sign up to be Interviewed. I believe I satisfy all the requirements.

Hmm, satisfactory. I think you need to arouse the requirments.
  • -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitPosts: 1,161Member
    Please can i be interviewed? Thanks!
  • tjergoztjergoz Posts: 5,440Member, Arbiter
    Yaknow, maybe, just maybe, peeps can interview moi?
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    Can we get a new list of vic interviewee's?
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    There's bread in this town