Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Who Wants to Be Interviewed?

12346»

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,533
    Sorry if I sound like a broken record here, but I'm not even putting people on the list of possible future interviews unless they are and have been participating in ongoing interviews by asking sincere questions designed to help us get to know the interview victim better.

The good news is that some people are managing to qualify themselves just by participation alone, even though their accounts aren't technically old enough. I'm especially impressed by a few people who were told that they couldn't be interviewed anytime soon but who still jumped in and have been asking awesome questions. You know who you are!

(Note that going back on old interviews and adding questions after the fact doesn't count as actively participating in ongoing interviews! :) )

As for the list of the next batch of victims, I'm still in the process of tallying up who is participating and who isn't. I'll try to have something up later tonight, but if real life gets in the way then it won't be until the beginning of next week. At the moment, I'm waiting to hear back from @ABBYSUPER about what picture she wants in her interview, which I'm planning on posting next, if I hear back from her in time.

In the meantime, head over to p1nkbr0's interview and ask him some questions!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    Sirentist said:

...by asking sincere questions designed to help us get to know the interview victim better...

• AEONXALAEONXAL in the Ridorana CataractMember Posts: 965
    Where can I find Sirentist's interview thread?
    And sign me in!
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
    AEONXAL said:

Where can I find Sirentist's interview thread?
    And sign me in!

There isn't one. There have been requests to interview hee but she has declined them.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 887
    edited October 2015
    I really wanna get interviewed, I'll even post what my past names were,
    24elijah24
    Dominus_Mortis
    albert(random numbers) (for a prank)
    Cookie_TD (randomly)

EDIT: I feel like I'm a, myyyystery!
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,533
    Just letting you guys know that we're wrapping up this first round of interviews and there will be a break before we start up again. Smoothy's interview is the last in this round, and it's going on now, so be sure to head over to his interview thread and ask some questions! And many thanks to all the folks who've been making sure to ask questions each time -- you know who you are and I love ya for it! :)
  • FreshXFreshX "Kazuie, kazoe. Let me suck them toes." -Chicken Member Posts: 1,342
    Sirentist said:

Sorry if I sound like a broken record here, but I'm not even putting people on the list of possible future interviews unless they are and have been participating in ongoing interviews by asking sincere questions designed to help us get to know the interview victim better.

The good news is that some people are managing to qualify themselves just by participation alone, even though their accounts aren't technically old enough. I'm especially impressed by a few people who were told that they couldn't be interviewed anytime soon but who still jumped in and have been asking awesome questions. You know who you are!

(Note that going back on old interviews and adding questions after the fact doesn't count as actively participating in ongoing interviews! :) )

As for the list of the next batch of victims, I'm still in the process of tallying up who is participating and who isn't. I'll try to have something up later tonight, but if real life gets in the way then it won't be until the beginning of next week. At the moment, I'm waiting to hear back from @ABBYSUPER about what picture she wants in her interview, which I'm planning on posting next, if I hear back from her in time.

So may I still be interviewed?
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    FreshX said:

Sirentist said:

So may I still be interviewed?
    After the break me too :)
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    I wonder if I could be interviewed:O
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,452

I wonder if I could be interviewed:O

Your forum account needs to be 6 months or older and participate in previous interviews with sincere questions
    Oh mmk @DabiscuitGod well that sucks lol
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,236
    I'd love to be interviewed. I can give very detailed answers :3
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    KittyKupo said:

I'd love to be interviewed. I can give very detailed answers :3

In three months
    I wish I joined when I join dw...