Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Who Wants to Be Interviewed?

12346»

Comments

  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,058Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Sorry if I sound like a broken record here, but I'm not even putting people on the list of possible future interviews unless they are and have been participating in ongoing interviews by asking sincere questions designed to help us get to know the interview victim better.

    The good news is that some people are managing to qualify themselves just by participation alone, even though their accounts aren't technically old enough. I'm especially impressed by a few people who were told that they couldn't be interviewed anytime soon but who still jumped in and have been asking awesome questions. You know who you are!

    (Note that going back on old interviews and adding questions after the fact doesn't count as actively participating in ongoing interviews! :) )

    As for the list of the next batch of victims, I'm still in the process of tallying up who is participating and who isn't. I'll try to have something up later tonight, but if real life gets in the way then it won't be until the beginning of next week. At the moment, I'm waiting to hear back from @ABBYSUPER about what picture she wants in her interview, which I'm planning on posting next, if I hear back from her in time.

    In the meantime, head over to p1nkbr0's interview and ask him some questions!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,084Member, Arbiter
    Sirentist said:

    ...by asking sincere questions designed to help us get to know the interview victim better...

  • AEONXALAEONXAL in the Ridorana CataractPosts: 965Member
    Where can I find Sirentist's interview thread?
    And sign me in!
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Posts: 6,328Member
    AEONXAL said:

    Where can I find Sirentist's interview thread?
    And sign me in!

    There isn't one. There have been requests to interview hee but she has declined them.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Posts: 951Member
    edited October 2015
    I really wanna get interviewed, I'll even post what my past names were,
    24elijah24
    Dominus_Mortis
    albert(random numbers) (for a prank)
    Cookie_TD (randomly)

    EDIT: I feel like I'm a, myyyystery!
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,058Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Just letting you guys know that we're wrapping up this first round of interviews and there will be a break before we start up again. Smoothy's interview is the last in this round, and it's going on now, so be sure to head over to his interview thread and ask some questions! And many thanks to all the folks who've been making sure to ask questions each time -- you know who you are and I love ya for it! :)
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    Sirentist said:

    Sorry if I sound like a broken record here, but I'm not even putting people on the list of possible future interviews unless they are and have been participating in ongoing interviews by asking sincere questions designed to help us get to know the interview victim better.

    The good news is that some people are managing to qualify themselves just by participation alone, even though their accounts aren't technically old enough. I'm especially impressed by a few people who were told that they couldn't be interviewed anytime soon but who still jumped in and have been asking awesome questions. You know who you are!

    (Note that going back on old interviews and adding questions after the fact doesn't count as actively participating in ongoing interviews! :) )

    As for the list of the next batch of victims, I'm still in the process of tallying up who is participating and who isn't. I'll try to have something up later tonight, but if real life gets in the way then it won't be until the beginning of next week. At the moment, I'm waiting to hear back from @ABBYSUPER about what picture she wants in her interview, which I'm planning on posting next, if I hear back from her in time.

    In the meantime, head over to p1nkbr0's interview and ask him some questions!

    So may I still be interviewed?
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaPosts: 791Member
    FreshX said:

    Sirentist said:

    Sorry if I sound like a broken record here, but I'm not even putting people on the list of possible future interviews unless they are and have been participating in ongoing interviews by asking sincere questions designed to help us get to know the interview victim better.

    The good news is that some people are managing to qualify themselves just by participation alone, even though their accounts aren't technically old enough. I'm especially impressed by a few people who were told that they couldn't be interviewed anytime soon but who still jumped in and have been asking awesome questions. You know who you are!

    (Note that going back on old interviews and adding questions after the fact doesn't count as actively participating in ongoing interviews! :) )

    As for the list of the next batch of victims, I'm still in the process of tallying up who is participating and who isn't. I'll try to have something up later tonight, but if real life gets in the way then it won't be until the beginning of next week. At the moment, I'm waiting to hear back from @ABBYSUPER about what picture she wants in her interview, which I'm planning on posting next, if I hear back from her in time.

    In the meantime, head over to p1nkbr0's interview and ask him some questions!

    So may I still be interviewed?
    After the break me too :)
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    I wonder if I could be interviewed:O
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter

    I wonder if I could be interviewed:O

    Your forum account needs to be 6 months or older and participate in previous interviews with sincere questions
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    Oh mmk @DabiscuitGod well that sucks lol
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    I'd love to be interviewed. I can give very detailed answers :3
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    KittyKupo said:

    I'd love to be interviewed. I can give very detailed answers :3

    In three months
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    I wish I joined when I join dw...
Sign In or Register to comment.