Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Interview with Millicent

SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,711
Meet Millicent! Often called "Millie" in game, Millicent has been playing about a year and half now, and is a beloved figure both on the forum and in the game. She's known for her sweet disposition and generosity, as well as an insatiable appetite for marble. Most of us have seen her in game, where she has a long, blonde braid and can often be found sporting the ever-fashionable tutu and wearing a large pink lampshade or other ridiculous item on her head.

And now we finally get to see her in real life! Here she is, looking completely gorgeous and also like maybe she was caught in a rare moment of peeking out from behind the dog. Just look at that smile! She could light up a room.

And now onto some questions! (Please note that all interviewees may skip any questions that seem too personal or that they're otherwise uncomfortable with.)

So tell us, Millicent ...

What's your favorite joke?
What's your real first name? (Only if you're comfortable sharing!)
What part of the world are you in?
What do you do when you're not playing Deepworld? Job, school, something else? If job, what? If school, what's your major or field of study? If high school, what's your favorite subject?
If you're out of school, what area of study did you most enjoy? Does it figure at all in your life now?
Do you have any siblings? If yes, where are you in the lineup? If no, do you wish you did?
Do you have a significant other? Kids? Pets?
What's the story behind your username?
What's the story behind your forum avatar?
What was the first thing you created in the game that you felt was important enough to put a protector on? Does it still exist? If so, where? If not, why not?
Which of your in-game creations are you most proud of or pleased with?
Who was the first person in game you got to know or became friends with?
What's your most distinguishing feature?
What's something you like about yourself?
What's something about your life right now that you love?
What's your weirdest or most annoying habit?
What's the creepiest interaction you've ever had with an insect?
What's the most exotic animal you've ever touched?
Why are cats so much better than dogs?
Do you have any interesting stories about scars or injuries? Broken bones? Stitches?Hospitalizations? How about surgeries? Gory infections? Teeth? Got any pictures? What. Pictures are cool.
What's something about your upbringing that's unique, and how has it affected your view of the world?
What's something you've never done that most people have?
What's something you've done that most people haven't?
If your life were a book, what would be the chapter headings?
In one sentence, what's your philosophy of life?
Of all the people on the forum and in the game whose names begin with S, end with T, have nine letters, and rhyme with "fire in mist," who is your absolute favorite?

Comments

• GuardofthedragonGuardofthedragon Stargate CommandMember Posts: 2,623
    Oh hey! Millie :) Mind if I ask what your dogs name is? It's super cute :)
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    If you were a being of infinite power, what would you do?

Fire, Water, Earth, or Air?

Where did you get your profile picture?

I lost my account, recently...could you donate some things, please?

Favorite food?

Best joke?

The most amazing fictional character?

AM I BATMAN?!1?!

Death, or sleep forever (you get a lucid dream)

Do you know Sirentist, in real life?

Do you think, we should do a interview with Sirentist? (Everybodies agree thou comet, if u think so)

Sweet, Salty, Sour, or Bitter?

Death, or eat nothing be the most spiciest pepper, for the rest of your life, AND be allergic to dairy products.
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    Do you hate the fact that I've been playing longer than you?
    Do you like turtles?
    Du ou liek MLG D0R1T05?
    Where did you get your name from?
    When did you meet siren?

Those were my questions
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,711
    Fallers said:

Those were my questions

Fallers, just a reminder, this is meant to be an interview where you ask Millicent questions ... not get into goofy spam contests with other people asking questions. Okay? Okay! Onward!
    Sirentist said:

Fallers said:

Those were my questions

Fallers, just a reminder, this is meant to be an interview where you ask Millicent questions ... not get into goofy spam contests with other people asking questions. Okay? Okay! Onward!
    (gets microphone)

AHEM.

fsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurdythg78swe4iuythr87fauiw4yehs7r8tuifay43wehs8ad7xtiufgyerdfsrkxuhgtneriudsjktghbfs4enruijtkyhwe4srujdfxghyuehs4udryth7awyus4ahtny4uersdyth74geiurd
  • GabsterGabster Where tea rules supreme Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,142
    No offence Fallers, but this thread is about Millie's interview, not spam. So please stop posting things to irritate Sirentist.
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    edited August 2015
    Milli how come you placed tons of water bombs in my build??

How did you find deepworld and what was your first impression?

Are you going to add future builds in your market?

Do you have any hobbies?

Job/Jobs? (If you feel like sharing).

How happy were you when you saw and found out you would be on the applicant photos for deepworld?

How annoyed were you when you had to scroll through all that spam?

Thats all I have for now. Keep on being Millie!
  • lxlylxly anywhere but hereMember Posts: 1,319
    Do you have any other pets besides your dog?

What is your favourite Disney movie?

Do you have any opinions on the movie Space Jam?

What is your favourite song, as of right now?

What is your favourite book?

When is your birthday?

Do you have any allergies?
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,378
    edited August 2015
    Sorry if these are repeat questions, I'm too tired to read every last one :tongue:

What is your worst fear?

How did you get that dog, and what is his/her name? It's super cute!

What is your favorite animal?

Why haven't you answered any questions yet?

Do you play any sports? If so, which one?

What is your favorite spot to vacation in?

What is your favoroite color?

How to you spell color? Color, or colour?

What is your favorite food?

What is your weirdest habit?

And... How do you feel about being interviewed?
    What's it like running a mill? XD
    pls answer ;-;
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    What's your favorite joke?
    Oh goodness... I'm still kind of freaking out that my picture is up there... I can't think. haha!

What's your real first name? (Only if you're comfortable sharing!)
    My real name is Tiffany, which I absolutely despise. What was my Mama thinking?

What part of the world are you in?
    I live in good ole North Carolina!

What do you do when you're not playing Deepworld? Job, school, something else? If job, what? If school, what's your major or field of study? If high school, what's your favorite subject?
    Am I ever NOT playing Deepworld? haha! For real though, I have a pretty busy real life. I'm an indoor cycling instructor and I love it!

If you're out of school, what area of study did you most enjoy? Does it figure at all in your life now?
    I would have to say the study of English Literature and no, not one bit.

Do you have any siblings? If yes, where are you in the lineup? If no, do you wish you did?
    Nope, no brothers or sisters. Just me. I never wished for a brother or sister when growing up. I was pretty happy when Christmas came around and I got all the presents.

Do you have a significant other? Kids? Pets?
    Secrets revealed! Yes. Yes. Yes.

What's the story behind your username?
    I played with Barbie dolls when I was little and I love me some Barbie. Her middle name is Millicent. I love that name. Anything is better than Tiffany... gah!

What's the story behind your forum avatar?
    My son made her for me, and she's super cute!

What was the first thing you created in the game that you felt was important enough to put a protector on? Does it still exist? If so, where? If not, why not?
    I built a cute little house in Grand Bazaar. It's not there anymore because someone talked me into giving them my land that was right next to spawn. I should have never done that, but oh well. I was new and didn't know any better.

Which of your in-game creations are you most proud of or pleased with?
    Millie Hills. It makes me very happy being there.

Who was the first person in game you got to know or became friends with?
    DinoTD was my very first friend. He changed his name so many times, I can't remember what his original name was anymore. He took great care of me.

What's your most distinguishing feature?
    My family loves my big green eyes, so I'll say that.

What's something you like about yourself?
    I like that I'm a morning person. Bright eyed and bushy tailed at the crack of dawn, no coffee needed!

What's something about your life right now that you love?
    Everything! Besides cleaning up dog poop.

What's your weirdest or most annoying habit?
    When I'm at home standing up, I stand on one leg like a flamingo.

What's the creepiest interaction you've ever had with an insect?
    This happened just 3 weeks ago. I was walking outside to take my dog for a walk when I came across 2 cicadas, procreating on my driveway! (did you know they are fanny to fanny when doing this?) I have pics... It was creepy and interesting all at the same time. Yes, I ended up sitting down and watched the whole thing that lasted about 5 minutes.

What's the most exotic animal you've ever touched?
    An ibex.

Why are cats so much better than dogs?
    Lol! Siren, no, just no. Cats are so cute, but dogs > cats.

Do you have any interesting stories about scars or injuries? Broken bones? Stitches?Hospitalizations? How about surgeries? Gory infections? Teeth? Got any pictures? What. Pictures are cool.
    Besides breaking my pinky as I was jumping out of a tree at the age of 11, I have zero gross stories really. I've seen gross stuff, but never anything related to me. The train ride...

What's something about your upbringing that's unique, and how has it affected your view of the world?
    Hmmm, I need to think about this and get back to you.

What's something you've never done that most people have?
    Traveled outside of the United States.

What's something you've done that most people haven't?
    Got a pumpkin tattooed on my fanny.

If your life were a book, what would be the chapter headings?
    Chapter 1: A Diamond in the Rough
    Chapter 2: Pigtails, Ribbons and Dirt
    Chapter 3: Rah! Rah! Rah!
    Chapter 4: Time to Grow UP
    Chapter 5: Learn from the Shyt
    Chapter 6: True Happiness

In one sentence, what's your philosophy of life?
    Every time you are able to find humor in a difficult situation, you win.

Of all the people on the forum and in the game whose names begin with S, end with T, have nine letters, and rhyme with "fire in mist," who is your absolute favorite?
    Fire in the mist, lol! You my friend, crack me up!
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    Fallers said:

If you were a being of infinite power, what would you do?

Fire, Water, Earth, or Air?
    Air

Where did you get your profile picture?
    FaceQ.

I lost my account, recently...could you donate some things, please?
    Sure, I'll be happy to donate something to you.

Favorite food?
    To many delicious things to choose just one.

Best joke?
    Why didn't the melons get married?
    Because they cantaloupe!

The most amazing fictional character?
    Batman, of course.

AM I BATMAN?!1?!
    Doubtful.

Death, or sleep forever (you get a lucid dream)
    Death.

Do you know Sirentist, in real life?
    No.

Do you think, we should do a interview with Sirentist? (Everybodies agree thou comet, if u think so)
    Absolutely! She won't though.

Sweet, Salty, Sour, or Bitter?
    Sweet and Salty.

Death, or eat nothing be the most spiciest pepper, for the rest of your life, AND be allergic to dairy products.
    Death.

edited August 2015

Do you hate the fact that I've been playing longer than you?
    Hahaha! No, not at all. :)

Do you like turtles?
    I like turtles.

Du ou liek MLG D0R1T05?
    Come again?

Where did you get your name from?
    It's Barbie's middle name.

When did you meet siren?
    Over a year ago in game.

Those were my questions

Smoothy. said:

Milli how come you placed tons of water bombs in my build??
    Oh my gosh. Laughing so hard right now! The truth, because I'm such a big dork. They were in my hotbar. I was going to attempt to give you one back, but instead, I highlighted them and started touching the screen instead of dragging them over to you. That is one of the hardest times I've laughed while playing this game.

How did you find deepworld and what was your first impression?
    My son actually started playing it. I was a little unsure what it was all about since it was an online game, so I started playing it with him. My first impression was that I thought people were so mean! I kept getting bombed... lol, it was terrible. Then I grew to love it.

Are you going to add future builds in your market?
    I'm planning on it.

Do you have any hobbies?
    Gardening! I love to garden. Reading, cycling, playing board games and baking.

Job/Jobs? (If you feel like sharing).
    Indoor cyclist instructor, mom, wife.

How happy were you when you saw and found out you would be on the applicant photos for deepworld?
    I had no idea actually until someone told me they saw it and I quickly went over to take a look and I was like, Awwwww, there's my cute little build!!!

How annoyed were you when you had to scroll through all that spam?
    Lol! -sigh- I've gotten pretty used to dealing with spam from being on the forums. The annoying part is my finger can't swipe up fast enough to get past all of it.

Thats all I have for now. Keep on being Millie!

Thank you Smoothy! :)
    samcam100 said:

Do you have any other pets besides your dog?
    A fish named, Bob.

What is your favourite Disney movie?
    Finding Nemo

Do you have any opinions on the movie Space Jam?
    Haha! It's fun to watch Michael Jordan play basketball.

What is your favourite song, as of right now?
    Tom Sawyer by Rush

What is your favourite book?
    Anything written by C.S. Lewis

When is your birthday?
    March 24

Do you have any allergies? Yes, fresh peaches.

Great questions Samcam, thanks! :)
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    Thank you for responding. I had a good laugh out of that for some reason. :blush:
    William2 said:

Sorry if these are repeat questions, I'm too tired to read every last one :tongue:

What is your worst fear?
    Drowning.

How did you get that dog, and what is his/her name? It's super cute!
    We bought the dog from a breeder in Virginia. She's a miniature Labradoodle and
    her name is Daisy Buttons. Thanks! I think so too. :)

What is your favorite animal?
    An alpaca.

Why haven't you answered any questions yet?
    I was cleaning my house, fixing dinner, playing a round of Clue and then the
    hubs and I were watching an epidose of Hard Knocks.

Do you play any sports? If so, which one?
    No. I cycle though and I'm pretty good at frisbee.

What is your favorite spot to vacation in?
    Charleston, SC

What is your favoroite color?
    Pink.

How to you spell color? Color, or colour?
    Color.

What is your favorite food?
    Too much yummy goodness out there to choose just one.

What is your weirdest habit?
    Standing on one leg.

And... How do you feel about being interviewed? I like that it took me out of my comfort zone. So, I'm glad I did it.

• SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,711
    edited August 2015
    What is your earliest memory?
    What was your first word or words as a baby?
    When was the last time you cried and why?
    If you could send a 30-second message back in time to your former self, what would you say? (Assume your past self will automatically know that the message is authentic.)
    I understand in the South pineapples carry important symbolic meanings of welcome and goodwill. Without going around and looking, please list off the top of your head all the pineapple-related things you can think of in your house/possession.
  • SigzhSigzh At St. Lamia, beating stuff with my 6*sMember Posts: 327
    Do you like waffles, pancakes or french toast?

Why are you so tall?

What's it like bein famous

Are you uncomfortable?
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    I wasn't around for the last set of interviews, so I'm very excited to ask some questions!:)

Have you ever dyed your hair?
    Do you prefer the heat of the summer or the cold of the winter?
    Do you believe in luck?
    If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go and why?
    Do you play any instruments?
    What games do you enjoy playing aside of Deepworld?
    Did you ever need to wear glasses?
    What is an occupation you feel needs more appreciation?
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    Do you like asian food? If so, what kind of asian food (i.e. Chinese, Japanese, etc.)?
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606
    What's your favorite game?
  • BulletProofBulletProof layin backMember Posts: 1,881
    edited August 2015
    Where have you traveled through the world?
    If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
    What would you do if you won the lottery?
    List five words to describe yourself.

Editted: to take out a question.
    Post edited by BulletProof on
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,170

Do you currently have any jobs?

I feel sorry for Milli, had this question like 4 times :p
  • BulletProofBulletProof layin backMember Posts: 1,881
    AquaPhynn said:

Do you currently have any jobs?

I feel sorry for Milli, had this question like 4 times :p
    Whoops, sorry. I didn't feel like taking the time reading through every question. I edited it out :)