Installing LAG MACHINES in POPULAR worlds-blackout-

BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347
edited August 2015 in General
i wish theres a punishment for those rude players who keeps installing lag machines in popular worlds to make the game crashed every minutes.Clearly they place this to sabotage or revenge. whats the reason placing hundreds of exploders in a world with no used at all just placed out of nowhere to make the server crashed. this isn't funny and this isn't part of the game i cant count how many exploders they placed and this is one move to make the game unenjoyable and unplayable. @lisa @mikelaurence i put update coz he placed a note when he heard the news he doesnt remove it.Update game crashed every minutes they started the lag machines
Post edited by Blackout on
image.jpg
2208 x 1242 - 444K
image.jpg
2208 x 1242 - 450K
image.jpg
2208 x 1242 - 455K
image.jpg
2208 x 1242 - 469K
image.jpg
2208 x 1242 - 615K
image.jpg
2208 x 1242 - 492K
image.jpg
2208 x 1242 - 503K

Comments

• shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 495
    Hope the player that did this takes it down
  • WidyaWidya Doing My Deepworld Project Member Posts: 194
    Hm no wonder I'm lagging so much
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,219
    I was wondering about this. Someone had said there was a "lag machine" and I had no clue what it was. There really should be a punishment for them. :expressionless:
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    @blackout didn't you post a goodbye thread?
  • BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347

find it cloud u comment in the wrong thread.
    edited August 2015
    Blackout said:

find it cloud u comment in the wrong thread.
    No thanks, just asked. I wanted a quick yes or no.
    People are allowed to change their minds :3
    KittyKupo said:

People are allowed to change their minds :3

Nothing wrong with that. But it's just a simple question. Don't want to waste my time reading the pages or looking at the thread if someone with the information can just answer the question.
  • BulletProofBulletProof Making a super secret plan to erase the Deepworld HQ off of the surface of this planetMember Posts: 1,877
    Wow, that's just horrible! If I were you, I'd kindly ask the person to remove it. If he refuses, an admin might need to get involved.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,695
    I did some digging (heheeh) but couldn't find an activation point for all the exploders.

The set up was also protected by someone really unexpected :open_mouth:
  • BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347
    Quote" rel="Everywhen">I did some digging (heheeh) but couldn't find an activation point for all the exploders.

The set up was also protected by someone really unexpected :open_mouth:

its activated when he wants to troll.. that guy who placed that lag machines is expected by people who knows his real personality.
    edited August 2015
    Blackout said:

its activated when he wants to troll.. that guy who placed that lag machines is expected by people who knows his real personality.

She.
    edited August 2015
    Everywhen said:

Blackout said:

She.
    "He" he is male btw..
    Blackout said:

Everywhen said:

Blackout said:

She.
    "He" he is a male btw..
    huh. well how about that.
    Everywhen said:

Blackout said:

Everywhen said:

Blackout said:

She.
    "He" he is a male btw..
    maybe >_<
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    Damn, this can be very annoying if not removed ASAP.
  • iamTheloleriamTheloler Rushing B no stopMember Posts: 188
    Harder than RKO I say
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Member Posts: 3,673
    Everywhen said:

Blackout said:

Everywhen said:

Blackout said:

She.
    "He" he is a male btw..
    Watcha hintin' at, @Everywhen?
    Bulk said:

Everywhen said:

Blackout said:

Everywhen said:

Blackout said:

She.
    "He" he is a male btw..
    Oh I always assumed said person was Female. Thats all
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    Everywhen said:

Bulk said:

Everywhen said:

Blackout said:

Everywhen said:

Blackout said:

She.
    "He" he is a male btw..
    Husband: " Well He's a guy so..."

Wife: "Well she sounds hideous!"

@lisa @mikelaurence we cant play anymore game crashed every minutes they started the lag machines
    image.jpg
    2208 x 1242 - 615K
    image.jpg
    2208 x 1242 - 492K
    image.jpg
    2208 x 1242 - 503K
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Tehehehe....
    Smoothy. said:

Everywhen said:

Bulk said:

Everywhen said:

Blackout said:

Everywhen said:

Blackout said:

She.
    "He" he is a male btw..
    Husband: " Well He's a guy so..."

Wife: "Well she sounds hideous!"

LOL I love that commercial
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 1,026
    I was surprised that that player would do something like this. In a show of support, I have temporarily banned that player from Clockwise. It may be a small gesture but if other worlds owners were to follow suit, it could speed up the removal process.
    edited September 2015
    AMWhy said:

I was surprised that that player would do something like this. In a show of support, I have temporarily banned that player from Clockwise. It may be a small gesture but if other worlds owners were to follow suit, it could speed up the removal process.

oh thank you fire.i appreciate that. thats a big help.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,106
    This has not been a problem that anyone else has reported so it seems to be personal. Maybe try working the problem out with the other player(s).
    edited September 2015
    lisa said:

This has not been a problem that anyone else has reported so it seems to be personal. Maybe try working the problem out with the other player(s).

yes lisa his reasons is personal we tried to ask him for removal but he doesn't care and he answered me he's not playing dw anymore and he doesn't want to remove it, if popular worlds will get wrecked by this kind of player we wont be that happy playing coz it makes servers crashed a lot.
    You aren't understanding. Your world is the only one with this problem that we are aware of. It isn't "popular worlds" it is your world. Work on your personal problems with other players and this won't happen to you.
    lisa said:

You aren't understanding. Your world is the only one with this problem that we are aware of. It isn't "popular worlds" it is your world. Work on your personal problems with other players and this won't happen to you.

lisa that's not my world. its cake land i experienced that before on sanctum market but the guy removed it. so i just opened this thread so everyone has ideas how to solve this kind of problem and we can hear the devs reactions about it.
    Ok then I am totally confused as to what is going on here.