Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

So I had a dream...

KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,237
That I was playing Deepworld, I found a secret base with all these arrows pointing down, so I kept digging and digging. At the bottom, there was a glowing chest. When I clicked it, my character did the thing like Link where he held the item over his head and victory music played. It was an Onyx! I had found an onyx!
Suddenly, while I was standing there holding the onyx, it grew into a huge monster and hit me over the head with a club. I died. Then I woke up.

So what about you guys, any Deepworld dreams? xD

Comments

• Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Game dreams are for SIIIISIIIIES
    but srsly, I once dreamt I was in a giant onyx android burning all the deepworld buildings in the menu background.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,237
    I normally like my video game dreams. THey often are mixed with other games I play or movies/shows I watch.

The only video game dream that I didn't like was from the week I tried out a text-based MUD. I dreamed in text. It wasn't fun. The game was alright, but I quit because I didn't want to dream in text. xD
  • HermitessHermitess Member Posts: 592
    I totally heard the Zelda discovery sound when I read how you found your onyx!

I've had lots of gaming dreams. I had a DW one a few weeks ago. I dreamt that there was a temperate world inside a skull (maybe mine?), and I was excavating it. It was a little weird. Lol

A long, long, long, long time ago, my RL best friend got me to finally try a PvP battleground in WoW (Arathi Basin), and I ended up playing many rounds of it late into the night. When I finally went to bed, it was all I dreamed about.
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 501
    When I sleep and start dreaming it makes me wake up early.
    Once I dreamed about hanging with friends in deepworld. Nothing so amazing
    Hermitess said:

I totally heard the Zelda discovery sound when I read how you found your onyx!

I've had lots of gaming dreams. I had a DW one a few weeks ago. I dreamt that there was a temperate world inside a skull (maybe mine?), and I was excavating it. It was a little weird. Lol

A long, long, long, long time ago, my RL best friend got me to finally try a PvP battleground in WoW (Arathi Basin), and I ended up playing many rounds of it late into the night. When I finally went to bed, it was all I dreamed about.

I actually imagine that sound every time I open a chest in any game, ever. Lol
    Arathi Basin... haha... I've had dreams of that too.
  • Stormcloud1313Stormcloud1313 Member Posts: 1,011
    I never remember my dreams... Just what they are themed after... I coulda sworn I've had a Deepworld one before. Mainly my dreams are just about airships and tentacle-y monsters.
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606

I never remember my dreams... Just what they are themed after... I coulda sworn I've had a Deepworld one before. Mainly my dreams are just about airships and tentacle-y monsters.

"tentacle-y monster"
    You might want to stop watching those kinds of anime
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    edited September 2015

"tentacle-y monster"
    I'm totally the only one who gets that

BACK ON TOPIC
    I just dreamt of a mixture of deepworld and some other game today, I was carrying a no-scoper and I was no-scoping the brains, it was totally an 840, like, TOTALLY.
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansMember Posts: 429
    I once had a deepworld dream where I was playing deepworld on my ipad but for some reason i couldn't press the keys and i got so frustrated i woke up xD
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,578

"tentacle-y monster"
    Lol is this really something to be proud of? XD
  • WidyaWidya Doing My Deepworld Project Member Posts: 194
    I once had a nightmare of Lisa using the ban hammer on me
    Widya said:

I bet that was amusing. Was it a big squeeky hammer?
  • WidyaWidya Doing My Deepworld Project Member Posts: 194
    KittyKupo said:

Widya said:

I bet that was amusing. Was it a big squeeky hammer?
    yes it was!best nightmare ever

"tentacle-y monster"
    Yes, if you're the right person.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,681

"tentacle-y monster"
    Ooh, you mean like a hormonal adolescent who wants to appear super experienced in matters of love? I don't think we have any of those around here...
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Sirentist said:

"tentacle-y monster"
    Ooh, you mean like a hormonal adolescent who wants to appear super experienced in matters of love? I don't think we have any of those around here...
    -Insert "BURNNNNNNNED" meme here-
    Sirentist said:

"tentacle-y monster"
    Yes, exactly...

No, no, no no, i lied, no... no.... NO....

On another note, what does love have to do with... "THIS"?
  • Stormcloud1313Stormcloud1313 Member Posts: 1,011
    ABBYSUPER said:

I once had a deepworld dream where I was playing deepworld on my ipad but for some reason i couldn't press the keys and i got so frustrated i woke up xD

There's the problem! iPads don't have keys.
  • SigzhSigzh At St. Lamia, beating stuff with my 6*sMember Posts: 327

ABBYSUPER said:

There's the problem! @ipads don't have keys.
    ha ha, jokes.

I dreamed that I bought 16.000 crowns and spent them all in 6 hours.. Oh wait, that happened 4 months ago ._.

• AEONXALAEONXAL in the Ridorana CataractMember Posts: 965
    I once dreamed myself lived in Deepworld and swam through Aquatic Biome where the size of a worm is ridiculously gigantic as we go deeper. And remembered myself killed some crocodiles with a pickaxe. I also found some furnitures like piano that can be used on land.
    As I use my ability 'focus eye' to see farther into the abyss, it got even more dangerous. I discovered some unique creatures, Megalodons, Jellyfish as it got more deeper.
    It got darker as I go deeper.
    The layers can be seen after the abyss, it is the earth core that was filled with lava (hell) But it was so scary! I saw a gigantic skeleton monster in the lava, it looked so disturbing.
    But there was a secret passage after the lava layer.
    It was an unknown layer (realm) that had poisonous water, sharp long spikes were on the ground..
    And there was a beautiful mermaid.
    I guess that was where I was heading, to see the beautiful mermaid.
    Then, I got eaten by a gigantic worm that was ten times larger than the Brain Lord.
    My soul left my dead body. I quickly traveled to all the layers, abyss, hell, and poisonous layer where I saw the beautiful mermaid. Sadly my vision was blurred and I suddenly couldn't breathe. Poof. I awake and saw a mermaid-looking-figure on the ceiling.
    *claps*
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    I don't really have dreams about Deepworld, but I do daydream about my next big project,or the one im currently working on, and putting textures together in my head to see which ones work best for the type of build im doing.
    Aspire said:

I don't really have dreams about Deepworld, but I do daydream about my next big project,or the one im currently working on, and putting textures together in my head to see which ones work best for the type of build im doing.

Planning in your sleep eh? such the mastermind.
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    edited September 2015

Aspire said:

Planning in your sleep eh? such the mastermind.
    You know it ;)
    I just woke up from a nap where I had an interesting Deepworld dream. I was digging out _Rich_'s XL deep world and all of a sudden I was transported to a large sandy area where the view was top down instead of from the side. I was walking around trying to figure out where I was when I came across a giant that was buried in the sand except for his head. When I came near him, he climbed out of the sand, thanked me for finding him, and walked off. I was then transported back to _Rich_'s world.

Like... where did I even get the idea for that dream? It makes nooooo sense. xD
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    KittyKupo said:

That I was playing Deepworld, I found a secret base with all these arrows pointing down, so I kept digging and digging. At the bottom, there was a glowing chest. When I clicked it, my character did the thing like Link where he held the item over his head and victory music played. It was an Onyx! I had found an onyx!
    Suddenly, while I was standing there holding the onyx, it grew into a huge monster and hit me over the head with a club. I died. Then I woke up.

So what about you guys, any Deepworld dreams? xD

Seems intense. I had a dream that I played deepworld for 2 years and didn't find onyx >_>
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 772
    I dreamed about Deepworld 1 time and it was a dream where i found a rhyno head
    When i woke up i didnt know if the rhyno head existed in deepworld or not
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684

Sirentist said:

"tentacle-y monster"
    -Insert "BURNNNNNNNED" meme here-
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Fire extinguishers shoot out water? :o whoever made that was one dumb person. Even I know they don't use water