My level is stuck!?

derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 936
Am I at max level of 78 or is something wrong?
image.jpg
2048 x 1536 - 641K

Comments

• KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,219
    I believe 78 is the max. I could be wrong though! I think you can still gain exp so you can get daily loot at max level.
  • WidyaWidya Doing My Deepworld Project Member Posts: 194
    Lvl 78
    Is max
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,692
    derpdee said:

Am I at max level of 78 or is something wrong?

Congrats!!!

I really need to get back to levelling up
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    78 is max skill level, I believe, you can find higher levels on codex as "skill levels", too.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 821
    True blast from the past.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 936

Good thing it is a true question and not an accusation, my little butterfly boi...
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 821
    derpdee said:

Good thing it is a true question and not an accusation, my little butterfly boi...
    Indeed, my little Hellboy
    derpdee said:

Alas, only some of us mature with time. ;-)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 583
    My leg creaks whenever I push it!! HELP!!!
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 940
    This was made only to brag about being max level while trying to make people think you are not bragging and just have no interaction with anyone in the game at all. (I mean that someone that has reached max level, which means they are experienced, should know what the max level is). You just wanted to brag.
    I don't know why this had to be dug up but congrats anyways sorry I'm a few years late.