I need a guild (Closed)

shadySiNshadySiN Member Posts: 35
edited September 2015 in Guilds
Hello,

Im looking for an experienced guild which likes to mess around but also help each other out. My stats and story are below.

I started dw a long time ago, but quit. However, i just recently rejoined and im still getting a grasp of things. Now i need some help starting back and also some new friends :).

I have a mark 3 frost pistol donated from an old friend which is my main weapon, im a premium account but i dont buy crowns.

Hope to see you soon,
Shady
Post edited by shadySiN on
image.jpg
1024 x 768 - 234K

Comments

• Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Hello!
    There are plenty of really great guilds to join!
    If you like the long-living popular guilds, join @toadlover 's AoD, it has not much activities, but you get the amazing pride of being an AoDer!
    @Gilby 's BKnights is an awesome guild that depends on brass and mechanics, they're cool! They have LOTS of activities!
    You can also join @Blackout 's guild Sanctum, it's currently one of the most popular and rich ones, they have a cool market, too!
    @PIPTR0 's guild, Pipcorp, is a cool guild where everyone likes to mess around, you may consider that
    @FlynnXD owns a guild named Aura +, not sure if he adds people now, but he's also cool!
    There's also Mega, a guild owned by @Mega_Mewthree , i'm also not sure if he adds people, but I heard he will make activities soon!
    Hm... What else...
    Well, there are loads of great guilds for anybody, you could just find the perfect one for you.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,110
    Yea, I would but I'm the only one in my guild so it'd be boring...
    If recommend @Gilby 's Brass Knights
    Or @toadlover ( and many other leaders ) AoD ( Alliance of Deepworld )
  • shadySiNshadySiN Member Posts: 35
    Any idea how i can join:
    BKnights
    Sanctum
    PIPCORP
    AoD

Thanks alot
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
    AoD, just PM @toadlover (<- click the name).

• CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    shadySiN said:

Any idea how i can join:
    BKnights
    Sanctum
    PIPCORP
    AoD

Thanks alot

@shadysin

You can pm @CloudxCloud or @Gilby in the forums to join The BKnights.

In-game you can pm @Zman.. Or @CptFrosty

• GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,220
    Join Charge owned by @GlobeTravel , Wonder where I've seen that name before