The Journey

FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
edited September 2015 in General
Tell me. Tell the forums. Tell everyone.
(You don't have to, this is YOUR choice)

How did you get here, and what drove you to take the journey to reach where you are now?
What happened during that journey? What companions did you make?

What sacrifices, sorrows, anger, or happiness did you experience?
What are your goals now? What enemies did you create?

Comments

• MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,169
    I came here from the world Crowtopia i am a protector of their species we had a threat named "Sirentist" Killing crow species day by day so i was teleported here to eliminate her.

The Journey was only of few minutes and the companion i made was pizza during the journey.

Sorrows of hearing the increasing death rate of the crow species.

My Goal is to eliminate Sirentist i am still plotting a master plan against her to get the revenge of crow species after that will return back to Crowtopia.

Enemies yet : Sirentist's Shovel.
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    I was walking around in the real world and then all of the sudden the earth started shaking then something it my head. When I woke up it was raining but the rain was green I was curious so I touched it, I regretted it. When I turned around I saw a orange glow and it looked like a portal of some sort so I walked into it and got a warm feeling inside of me. A menu popped up with a list of choices that seemed to be locations, times square, London, etc, So I tapped on the name "London" -poof- I was sent face first into the hard ground. I stood up and saw a person with a name tag that said Kev2_DiamondPilot he said hi and gave me some items like a steam cannon and some food. We became friends learning about the new world we live in now.

And this is my story^ sorry for any errors ._.
  • WidyaWidya Doing My Deepworld Project Member Posts: 194
    I was using my iPhone and browsing the App Store and I saw deepworld and I downloaded it.Thats my "interesting" story
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    Widya said:

I was using my iPhone and browsing the App Store and I saw deepworld and I downloaded it.Thats my "interesting" story

My god, Widya! That is a incredible story. I can't believe you had to go though so much!
  • SigzhSigzh At St. Lamia, beating stuff with my 6*sMember Posts: 327
    I was playing in my IPad when suddenly a Deepworld ad popped up and I accidentally downloaded it. So obviously, I tried it out(it was v1, a few weeks before v2 release.).
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    I was a General of the hell army, my army overrood the other armies of hell, and so, I became the Lord of hell, of course, I ruled everything with a great mess, and another lord took my place, I escaped and found a scientist with the name bethyjwhsjnaloajskia, I called him bethyj, he and I opened a portal to all the worlds, thus, I opened a gateway from hell to the overworld, when I went there, another portal has opened as... side effects.. of the machine, it was a portal to portal, everything fell out from fallout and I said hello to halo. A great apocalypse started because of this mess, and the first thing I said when I awoke was "Really deep world out there", thus, the creation of deepworld.

THE END
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 434
    Hm, this sounds fun. *Ahem*

Amidst the gloom and doom of endless university assignments and crushed under the weight of adult responsibility (a relatively new phenomenon that means you can have iced coffee whenever you want), I met Everywhen in real life. He told me of the awesomeness that was Deepworld. But, like every student, I procrastinated from downloading it. For months. Every time he brought it up I would give a vague nod of my head and mutter some meaningless excuse, something along the lines of:

"I think it's my turn to feed the cat. Sorry bro, can't do it today."

Fortunately he had never been to my house and didn't realize that the cat was a myth. Because boy, that would really have shown my enthusiasm, and the fact that he'll soon see this message probably cements it (hi Everywhen! I'm sorry~).

Long story short, the imaginary cat died and the apocalypse happened. I lament about the lack of iced coffee in this hellish landscape.
  • EverywhenEverywhen pressing the comment button makes all comments on activity disappear - debator 2k17Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,677

Hm, this sounds fun. *Ahem*

Amidst the gloom and doom of endless university assignments and crushed under the weight of adult responsibility (a relatively new phenomenon that means you can have iced coffee whenever you want), I met Everywhen in real life. He told me of the awesomeness that was Deepworld. But, like every student, I procrastinated from downloading it. For months. Every time he brought it up I would give a vague nod of my head and mutter some meaningless excuse, something along the lines of:

"I think it's my turn to feed the cat. Sorry bro, can't do it today."

Fortunately he had never been to my house and didn't realize that the cat was a myth. Because boy, that would really have shown my enthusiasm, and the fact that he'll soon see this message probably cements it (hi Everywhen! I'm sorry~).

Long story short, the imaginary cat died and the apocalypse happened. I lament about the lack of iced coffee in this hellish landscape.

But. YOU DON'T HAVE A CAT???
    WHO'S CAT WAS THAT THEN? WHEN I VISITED YOUR HOUSE?
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 434
    Um, I may have borrowed the neighbor's for the day. We cool?
  • EverywhenEverywhen pressing the comment button makes all comments on activity disappear - debator 2k17Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,677

Um, I may have borrowed the neighbor's for the day. We cool?

*hmphs*
    Alright then @Everywhen , since you've found this discussion, why don't you share with us your humble beginnings?

Alright then @Everywhen , since you've found this discussion, why don't you share with us your humble beginnings?

Well. I was born in the chaos following the singularity in the year 7AD (after detonation). I grew up an orphan on a small world fragment in the Polaris sector. My parents were killed in a skirmish in the remnants on London.

We were a small community, hidden from the rest of the world. We were a peaceful village, adapting well to the new worlds.

But everything changed when the Automata attacked. I was 16 at the time.

We stood no chance. Within minutes the whole village lay in ruins. I was the sole survivor. Thank Pandora, the only reason I escaped was because the trauma of the conflict was the catalyst that allowed me to first tap into my powers as a weaver. In a similar way to how our Orange inter-world fragment portals work, I drew together two points in space, causing an overlap in the fabric of the universe that I could travel through.

The effort exhausted me, and I lost conciousness as I passed through the other side of my pseudo-portal. I was found by Foundation Operatives and taken to a nearby base to recover.

Upon recovery, I was offered a position within the foundation on account of my abilities. I gratefully accepted, as the foundation promised their assistance in developing my skills as a weaver.
    I cannot elaborate too deeply into my time spent as a federation operative but less than a year later I was exiled as a scapegoat after uncovering the true corrupt nature of the Foundation.

That was 3 years ago. Today I am still labelled as an exile by the majority of the human race. The foundation has fallen, and the new era of the guilds has risen.

I now go by the name of Everywhen, a reflection of my abilities as a weaver.
    I am the leader of the Halcyon Operatives. a group of my fellow outcasts. We provide aid for Guild Alliance, scouting deep into Automata territory, and various other espionage operations are performed by an elite unit known as "Zero".
    Officially we do not exist.
    When all else fails, Zero is all that remains.

Our ultimate goal is to restore the world fragments to the way they were before the Singularity and to free mankind from the oppression of the Automata.
    This is Project Genesis.

My first world fragment, Avant Heim is nearing completion.

I am Always.
    I am the Everywhen.
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    Everywhen said:

Well. I was born in the chaos following the singularity in the year 7AD (after detonation). I grew up an orphan on a small world fragment in the Polaris sector. My parents were killed in a skirmish in the remnants on London.

We were a small community, hidden from the rest of the world. We were a peaceful village, adapting well to the new worlds.

But everything changed when the Automata attacked. I was 16 at the time.

We stood no chance. Within minutes the whole village lay in ruins. I was the sole survivor. Thank Pandora, the only reason I escaped was because the trauma of the conflict was the catalyst that allowed me to first tap into my powers as a weaver. In a similar way to how our Orange inter-world fragment portals work, I drew together two points in space, causing an overlap in the fabric of the universe that I could travel through.

The effort exhausted me, and I lost conciousness as I passed through the other side of my pseudo-portal. I was found by Foundation Operatives and taken to a nearby base to recover.

Upon recovery, I was offered a position within the foundation on account of my abilities. I gratefully accepted, as the foundation promised their assistance in developing my skills as a weaver.
    I cannot elaborate too deeply into my time spent as a federation operative but less than a year later I was exiled as a scapegoat after uncovering the true corrupt nature of the Foundation.

That was 3 years ago. Today I am still labelled as an exile by the majority of the human race. The foundation has fallen, and the new era of the guilds has risen.

I now go by the name of Everywhen, a reflection of my abilities as a weaver.
    I am the leader of the Halcyon Operatives. a group of my fellow outcasts. We provide aid for Guild Alliance, scouting deep into Automata territory, and various other espionage operations are performed by an elite unit known as "Zero".
    Officially we do not exist.
    When all else fails, Zero is all that remains.

Our ultimate goal is to restore the world fragments to the way they were before the Singularity and to free mankind from the oppression of the Automata.
    This is Project Genesis.

My first world fragment, Avant Heim is nearing completion.

I am Always.
    I am the Everywhen.
    These words are a mixture of Sorrow in it's purest form, inspiration in the raw, and the slightest tinge of rebellious self preservation.. Well done.

As for my story I was born to a well off family down in Times Square, when the world ended my parents profited on their force field design. When I was in my early teenage years I found love in exploration and beauty in creating magnificent structures. I never trusted but a select few, and I never really trust anyone until a few weeks of working together.

After a few years I roamed around the worlds learning building styles from the best builders available. I discovered how to create grand chandeliers and match different textures to create a harmony between the conflicting colors. This is what I continue to do today, learning from others and discovering new ways to surpass the limits of structural beauty, while passing on my discoveries and showcasing them so that others may use my knowledge and pray that they pass it on.

I am no hero, but a humble builder who Is always a pupil, but sometimes falls into the role of mentor.

I am Aspire
  • -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161
    All of these storys are really detailed and realistic....well, seeing as im here, i might as well tell a long and detailed story. Oh wait, my car is on fire, gotta run! :blush:
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    This bloodstained journal was found next to an inactive strange android in a ruin. Next to the robot is a skeleton of a human being.

December 25, 1838

After long travels on this cursed lands, I finally found a place to live on. From the looks of it, it was a restaurant before the apocalypse.

December 27, 1838

Too tired searching for valuables yesterday, didn't write. There is a locked door beside a bookcase. The weird thing is there is strange sounds beyond the door.

December 28, 1838

I smashed the door open with my pickaxe. Turns out it was actually ah android... with a bear head, like a teddy bear. It constantly trembled and makes sounds. Totally disappointed by this, I expected onyx or a painting.

December 30, 1838

This thing is making me feel uneasy. The android just walked outside the room he was locked in. Also, I noticed that it's robotic eyes stared at me, everywhere I go.

december 31
    help me