Ghost tree turned to flax!

hugegnomehugegnome Member Posts: 243
I just bought a ghost tree for an orange crystal and 10 seconds after i put it in my shop it turned to flax. :(

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,480
    edited September 2015
    You have to put them in flowerpots or on compost. There are tricks to place them without pots or compost but you can't just place them normally.

Edited to add:
    I'm sorry you lost it, though. The person who sold it to you should've told you that it works the same as a flower.
  • hugegnomehugegnome Member Posts: 243
    I asked him too and he said it didnt turn to flax.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,480
    hugegnome said:

I asked him too and he said it didnt turn to flax.

:( I'm sorry. That sucks!
  • hugegnomehugegnome Member Posts: 243
    Can you spawn fish?
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    No siren can't, and the same thing happened to me a few months ago so I know what it feels like.
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    Some happened to my sunflower, luckily they're not much much. We learn from our mistakes
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 775
    I tried leaving my Ghost Tree forgetting that it wasn't on a pot and then it was gone. :c
  • iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    Same happens to everyone
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 232
    oh, yes, it happened to my truly genius idea , i called: "12 bonsais on a glass roof".
    Boom, 12 scrubs/flax on a glass roof...epic super fail!

After that i tried to drown myself in puddle in Dentopia, but failed miserably again...

So i know the feeling.