Interview with Gabster

SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,476
Yay, our next interview victim is Gabster! I know many of you, myself included, have been looking forward to this for a long time.

Here she is looking perfectly beautiful, with giant eyes and holy smokes the longest eyelashes ever! How did you get such amazing eyelashes, Gabster?

And now for some starter questions!

So tell us, Gabster ...

What's your favorite joke?
What's your real first name? (Only if you're comfortable sharing!)
What part of the world are you in?
What do you do when you're not playing Deepworld? Job, school, something else? If job, what? If school, what are you studying or what's your favorite subject?
Do you have any siblings? If yes, where are you in the lineup? If no, do you wish you did?
Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other?
Do you have any pets?
How did you first hear about Deepworld?
How long have you been playing?
What's the story behind your username?
What's the story behind your forum avatar?
What was the first thing you created in the game that you felt was important enough to put a protector on? Does it still exist? If so, where? If not, why not?
Which of your in-game creations are you most proud of or pleased with?
Who was the first person in game you got to know or become friends with?
What was your experience as a new player like?
What kind of impact, if any, has Deepworld had on your real life?
What's your most distinguishing feature in real life?
What's something you like about yourself?
What's your weirdest or most annoying habit?
What's the creepiest interaction you've ever had with an insect?
What's the most exotic animal you've ever touched? What were the circumstances?
Why are cats so much better than dogs?
Do you have any interesting stories about scars or injuries? Broken bones? Stitches? Hospitalizations? How about surgeries? Gory infections? Teeth? Got any pictures? What. Pictures are cool.
What's something about your upbringing/life that's odd or unique, and how has it affected your view of the world?
What's something you've never done that most people have?
What's something you've done that most people haven't?
If your life were a book, what would be the chapter headings?
In one sentence, what's your philosophy of life?

Comments

• NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    Do you like WWE?

Top 5 games?

What's your favorite music genre?
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,445
    Haven't been asking alot of questions...so I'm gonna start now! Sorta...

If you could think of something to describe your life, what would it be?

Any quote that you know of that deeply inspires you?
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 636
    What's your favorite color?

What do you prefer, dogs, cats or fishes?

How did you stumble into Deepworld?

What are your top 3 fav cartoon shows?

• DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    Do you have any pets?

What is the scariest thing you've ever done?

What's your favourite holiday?

Do you play deepworld regularly?

Do you play other games?

Do you prefer:
    ➖Apple or Android?

➖Windows or Mac?

➖Ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?

➖Bananas or apples?

➖Pizza or cupcakes?

➖Lemonade or Coke?

• BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Member Posts: 3,673
    Who's your favorite celebrity? Least favorite?

Speak any languages besides good 'Ol English?
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Heres some oddball questions for ya @Gabster.

-What kind of books do you read? If you were able to enter the realm of the books you read, would you? What would you do in said realm?

-Anime or Average Cartoons? What shows do ya watch anyway?

-Would you rather have joints with no limits (Eg: Bend your elbow backwards and feel no pain) or Stretchy limbs (Eg: NOODLE ARMS!)

-If you were to have any fictional pet (eg: Xenomorh, Pocket Elf, Jackrabbit) what would you have? What would you have it do?

-Whats the most odd thing you have done, ever?

-Whats your favorite kind of sports team? Also, if you follow American Football, what team are you rooting for anyway?

• William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    Hey there Gabster!

So, here're my questions:

-Do you play any sports? If so, what sport? When did you start? What got you interested in it?

-What is the most painful experience you've ever been through? (Can be psycological or physical pain)

-What is the single most dumbest thing you have ever done?

-Do you like restraunts? If yes, What is your favorite one? Why do you like it?

-Do you have any fears or phobias? Where did they come from?

-Have you ever met a celebrity/famous person/millionare? What where the circumstances?

-When is your birthday? Do you know anybody who was born on a leap year?

-What is your favorite spot to vacation in?

-Have you ever flown in a plane? Travelled out of your home country?

-Do you prefer pizza or French fries?

-What is your favorite video game (If Deepworld, what is a close second?), and why?
  • SigzhSigzh At St. Lamia, beating stuff with my 6*sMember Posts: 327
    Why Gabster?

How did you find Deepworld?

What 's the closest thing you experienced to a kidnapping?

Hav you ever gotten harassed in game before?

•Has it gotten worse or did it die off?

Where did you first build a house in? Like, a house. Not a build, but a house.

Do you like roleplaying?

Are you smart?

Hi.

Bye.

Thanks for answering : )
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    Heylo Gabster! Are you ready for some questions?!

-- If I'm not mistaken, you're a great digital artist! Do you like to draw in real life with pencil and paper, too? If so, which do you prefer more? Which are you more talented at?

-- When you're drawing a digital picture, how do you begin? Do you start off by using a template?

-- When drawing in real life, what is your favorite medium?

-- Besides drawing, what other types of art are you interested in, if any?

-- Do you play any instruments? If so, which ones and how good would you say you are?

-- Have you ever attempted to memorize pi? How much can you recite at this moment?

-- If you found or created a new element to be put on the Periodic Table, what would it be and what would you call it?

-- Are you interested in writing? If so, what do you like to write about? Do you have any unique styles that are easily recognizable?

-- Do you have a favorite letter of the alphabet? Is there a reasoning behind it?

-- Do you prefer the heat of summer or the cold of winter?

-- What occupation do you feel deserves more recognition?

-- Do you have any silly nicknames either in real life or in game?

-- Were there any other questions you were hoping you would be asked? Include answers!
  • GabsterGabster Where tea rules supreme Member Posts: 1,129
    Haha, I didn't realise I had long eyelashes, they always seemed normal to me!

What's your favorite joke?
    Hmm, I don't know! May have to get back to you on that one..

What's your real first name? (Only if you're comfortable sharing!)
    My first name is Gaby. What a shocker. Well, my full name is Gabrielle

What part of the world are you in?
    England!

What do you do when you're not playing Deepworld? Job, school, something else? If job, what? If school, what are you studying or what's your favorite subject?
    I'm usually drawing, or just doodling in genral! I'm currently at high school, though I don't really have a favourite subject. If I had to pick one, it would be History, just because I find it interesting.

Do you have any siblings? If yes, where are you in the lineup? If no, do you wish you did?
    I have three sisters and a brother, so it's a pretty busy household, I'm the second eldest.

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other?
    Nope!

Do you have any pets?
    I wish I did! But my house is as full as it is. Though I'd deffinatly like a pug, their so adorable.

How did you first hear about Deepworld?
    I was just looking through App Store for a good sandbox game, when Deepworld popped up. I saw the word 'Steampunk' so I thought, eh, why not.

How long have you been playing?
    I'd say I've been playing for just under three years I'd say. Though it doesn't seem that long ago since I hit the download button!

What's the story behind your username?
    I've been called 'Gabster' as a nickname most of my life, my mum and sisters still call me that sometimes. So, when it asked me to type in a username, it immediately popped into my head, I've been using it as a username ever since.

What's the story behind your forum avatar?
    About a year and a half ago I joined an app called French Girls. The concept of the app is too upload selfies and someone draws them, their are some amazing artists and it really helped me improve my own drawing style. My avatar is a drawing someone drew of me, though they added the Princess Mononoke get up because of my love of Studio Ghibli.

What was the first thing you created in the game that you felt was important enough to put a protector on? Does it still exist? If so, where? If not, why not?
    Hmmm...Probably the house I build in Wild West. I think it's still there.

Which of your in-game creations are you most proud of or pleased with?
    Haha, none of them! I'm deffinatly not the best builder in the world. Though I did really love my flower shops.

Who was the first person in game you got to know or become friends with?
    I have no idea. The first person I became close friends with is probably Lillith.

What was your experience as a new player like?
    Not the best one I have to say. At first I didn't really understand the concept of protectors, so I just placed some blocks in an empty world, the next thing I know someone takes my stuff. Though it was kind of my fault, I didn't place a protector. He ended up 'stalking' me for half an hour in different worlds. What a weirdo!

What kind of impact, if any, has Deepworld had on your real life?
    It deffinatly made me more passionate about drawing, and the bond iv felt with you guys I think as made me a better friend, or better person in genral.

What's your most distinguishing feature in real life?
    Hmm, I'd say my hair, it's pretty long! Almost down to my waist.

What's something you like about yourself?
    I have always seen myself as an optimistic person, it has become very useful.

What's your weirdest or most annoying habit?
    When I sit down, instead of crossing my legs, I double cross them. Weird I know.

What's the creepiest interaction you've ever had with an insect?
    I have has a LOT of horrible experiences with insect or mainly...spiders. Waking up only to see a huge, black spider staring at you on your pillow isn't the nicest way to start a day.

What's the most exotic animal you've ever touched? What were the circumstances?
    Iv eaten crocodile, does that count?

Why are cats so much better than dogs?
    Sorry, but I'm a dog lover! They are like having a best friend who you can always rely on. As you can tell, I REALLY want a dog.

Do you have any interesting stories about scars or injuries? Broken bones? Stitches? Hospitalizations? How about surgeries?
    Gory infections? Teeth? Got any pictures? What. Pictures are cool.
    Nope! Iv broke my tooth in half before. But that's the only injuries I have personally had.

What's something about your upbringing/life that's odd or unique, and how has it affected your view of the world?
    My brother is disabled and has a condition called 'Williams Syndrome' It's fairly similar to Downs Syndrome. He also has very severe heart problems which has had a huge impact on my life. I would say it has made me a lot more tolerant of others and look on the good parts of life, rather then the bad.

What's something you've never done that most people have?
    Been to America I guess?

What's something you've done that most people haven't?
    I'm not sure, my life isn't that exciting...I go to first aid classes, I don't think many people do that.

If your life were a book, what would be the chapter headings?
    1. New home, new school
    2.Friendship
    3.High school
    4. Betrayal and new friends
    5.Valentines day
    6. Finally finds a Friend
    7.Bad news
    8. School stress!

In one sentence, what's your philosophy of life
    Always try to vision a good future and how you will get there.

Wow, that took me 40 minutes,Great questions!

Do you like WWE?
    I don't know what that is, unless it's really obvious and I'm just being a dope.

Top 5 games?
    Oh gosh, tough question. I'd say:
    The Last Of Us
    And Zelda game
    Dragon Quest 9 still has a place in my heart
    Animal crossing
    Mario Galaxy

What's your favorite music genre?
    Probably alternative or indie rock.

Haven't been asking alot of questions...so I'm gonna start now! Sorta...

If you could think of something to describe your life, what would it be?
    If you mean a word, then hectic!

Any quote that you know of that deeply inspires you?
    Hmm. 'To reach your destination, requires time and determination.'

What's your favorite color?
    Probably cream! Or pink

What do you prefer, dogs, cats or fishes?
    Dogs! They are adorable

How did you stumble into Deepworld?
    Just by browsing the App Store

What are your top 3 fav cartoon shows?
    Adventure time
    Fosters home for imaginary friends
    Good old teen titans!

Do you have any pets?

What is the scariest thing you've ever done?
    Waking up during a small earthquake, I had never been in one so I was terrified!

What's your favourite holiday?
    Christmas, I just love the Christmas feeling!

Do you play deepworld regularly?
    Not really, I don't know many people who go online anymore.

Do you play other games?
    No, well not any mmo games.

Do you prefer:
    ➖Apple or Android?
    Apple!
    ➖Windows or Mac?
    Iv never used Mac, so windows!
    ➖Ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
    On a cone of course! Eating the cone is the best part
    ➖Bananas or apples?
    Apple, they can be sour and sweet
    ➖Pizza or cupcakes?
    Cupcakes!
    ➖Lemonade or Coke?
    Lemonade, Iv always loved lemon flavours.

Bulk said:

Who's your favorite celebrity? Least favorite?
    I'm not really in touch with the world of celebrities, but who doesn't laugh when they hear about Kanye Wests antics. I really don't like Kristen Stewart, she just looks miserable.

Speak any languages besides good 'Ol English?
    Not fluently, though I take French at school, writing essays in French is not fun.

Heres some oddball questions for ya @Gabster.

-What kind of books do you read? If you were able to enter the realm of the books you read, would you? What would you do in said realm?
    I mostly read dystopian, but of course I would enter a book! I would deffinatly go to Narnia and talk to animals.

-Anime or Average Cartoons? What shows do ya watch anyway?
    I would say Anime. Though I don't watch many TV, the only thing I do watch is The Great British Bake Off. It's my jam. Haha, get it 'jam' because of cakes.

-Would you rather have joints with no limits (Eg: Bend your elbow backwards and feel no pain) or Stretchy limbs (Eg: NOODLE ARMS!) NOODLE ARMS FOR SURE

-If you were to have any fictional pet (eg: Xenomorh, Pocket Elf, Jackrabbit) what would you have?
    What would you have it do?
    I would have a Pegasus or a griffon, so I could fly around anyway!

-Whats the most odd thing you have done, ever?
    I thought about joining a netball team. Hahaha! Me doing sports, what a funny thing.

-Whats your favorite kind of sports team? Also, if you follow American Football, what team are you rooting for anyway?
    I don't have one really, like you could probably tell from the other question, I'm not a sporty person. And we don't really have American Football here, so I don't know any teams. But I have to say American Football is much better then our football, or 'soccer'

William2 said:

Hey there Gabster!
    Hi!
    So, here're my questions:

-Do you play any sports? If so, what sport? When did you start? What got you interested in it?
    Noooooopppeeee.
    -What is the most painful experience you've ever been through? (Can be psycological or physical pain)
    My little brother and his heart issues have brought me a lot of pain, his last heart surgery was the most horrible experience I have ever been through, something went wrong and we were told he wasn't going to make it. The doctors still don't know how he did. The worst part is his heart still isn't fixed, so he will have to go through another operation.

-What is the single most dumbest thing you have ever done?
    Being friends with someone who was just using you, and being completely blind to it.

-Do you like restraunts? If yes, What is your favorite one? Why do you like it?
    I don't go to them often, but I love any thing that sells a good greasy breakfast!

-Do you have any fears or phobias? Where did they come from?
    Spiders. Without a doubt. I get it from my mum, who hates them just as equally.

-Have you ever met a celebrity/famous person/millionare? What where the circumstances?
    I haven't exactly met her, but the Queen waved at me. She was visiting the city where I used to live and she was basing through in a carriage.

-When is your birthday? Do you know anybody who was born on a leap year?
    My birthday is the 6th of December! And nope, nobody.

-What is your favorite spot to vacation in?
    Wales, the Welsh countryside is very peaceful.

-Have you ever flown in a plane? Travelled out of your home country?
    Yes, I have been to France a couple of times, Spain once too.

-Do you prefer pizza or French fries?
    Fries!
    -What is your favorite video game (If Deepworld, what is a close second?), and why?
    Oh no. I don't really have a single favourite! Though I have grown up with Zelda, so I'll say any Zelda game.

Sigzh said:

Why Gabster?
    It's what some people call me!

How did you find Deepworld?
    Just browsing on the App Store looking for sand box games!

What 's the closest thing you experienced to a kidnapping?
    I haven't ever had a close experience! That would be terrible..

Hav you ever gotten harassed in game before?
    Oh yes. Lots of times. Just generally followed or people saying things I don't want to repeat.

•Has it gotten worse or did it die off?
    It wasn't really that bad to start with, just the random trolls. But I would say it died off because I don't go online as often.

Where did you first build a house in? Like, a house. Not a build, but a house.
    Wild West!

Do you like roleplaying?
    I have tried it, sometimes it is fun! But only when you know the people.

Are you smart?
    To some people, maybe. But I don't really think I am.

Hi.
    Hello there!

Bye.
    So long!
    Thanks for answering : ) no problem, thanks for the questions!

• FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    Why are you such a good artist?
    (little kid voice) I wanna be just like you, when I grow up!

If you could destroy a fridge in any way possible. How would you do it?

Implode or Explode?

Can you ask me a question?

PC, Xbox One, PS4, or Wii U?

Do you have any eneimes IRL?

Can you be wery wery wuiet? I'm hunting wabbits.

Heylo Gabster! Are you ready for some questions?!
    Ready then ever!

-- If I'm not mistaken, you're a great digital artist! Do you like to draw in real life with pencil and paper, too? If so, which do you prefer more? Which are you more talented at?
    I wouldn't say great! I have lots to learn. Yes I do like traditional drawing too, I do it more often just because it's more convenient. I would say I'm probably better on paper.

-- When you're drawing a digital picture, how do you begin? Do you start off by using a template?
    I always start by finding a reference, it's always easier to draw when you have a image in your mind.

-- When drawing in real life, what is your favorite medium?
    I love to sketch, so I use a light pencil, probably 2H or 3H sketching pencil. Then I will go over it with a darker one.

-- Besides drawing, what other types of art are you interested in, if any?
    I do love musicals and theatre!

-- Do you play any instruments? If so, which ones and how good would you say you are?
    No, but I really wish I could play the piano or violin.

-- Have you ever attempted to memorize pi? How much can you recite at this moment?
    Never tried! Isn't it 3.1415 something

-- If you found or created a new element to be put on the Periodic Table, what would it be and what would you call it?
    GG just because it's my initals!

-- Are you interested in writing? If so, what do you like to write about? Do you have any unique styles that are easily recognizable?
    No, I don't really write for my own leisure. But my creative writing exam about a Zombie Apocalypse got full marks! Surprising I know!

-- Do you have a favorite letter of the alphabet? Is there a reasoning behind it?
    Z. Just because you can say it as Zee or Zed

-- Do you prefer the heat of summer or the cold of winter?
    I do enjoy Summer more, just because you can go outside without hundreds of jumpers on.

-- What occupation do you feel deserves more recognition?
    Nurses and doctors. They save people's lives but still don't get paid as much as footballers do for kicking a ball.

-- Do you have any silly nicknames either in real life or in game?
    Yes. My friend calls me Gravy. I don't even like gravy, she just spelt 'Gaby' wrong while texting me and it was auto corrected to gravy.

-- Were there any other questions you were hoping you would be asked? Include answers!
    I'm open to all questions! Well. Almost all questions. I don't want someone asking for my home address please.

Fallers said:

Haha! I personally don't think I very good, like I said still lots to learn!

Get a very sharp samurai sword, and play fruit ninja with it. But with fridges.

Implode or Explode?
    Explode!

Did you have a good day today?

PS4

I wouldn't say so. I have people I dislike, but no enemies.

I'll be as quite as a mouse with slippers on and cellotabe over their whiskers

Gabster said:

Fallers said:

Haha! I personally don't think I very good, like I said still lots to learn!

Get a very sharp samurai sword, and play fruit ninja with it. But with fridges.

Implode or Explode?
    Explode!

Did you have a good day today?

PS4

I wouldn't say so. I have people I dislike, but no enemies.

I'll be as quite as a mouse with slippers on and cellotabe over their whiskers

I had a good day, today! Thank you for asking! I got a Smashroid today, :astonished:
  • AuraAura EnglandMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,064
    What cartoons/anime do you often watch?

Disney or Ghibli

White, milk, or dark chocolate?

What is your favourite part of UK?
    Death or Life without sweets

Have Satan as your best friend or God as your enemy

Would you rather have it rain cats? Or make it rain dogs?

Can you please demonstrate your knowledge in arcane magic?

Gravity Falls or Steven Universe?

AM I BATMAN?!

Hotdogs or Hamburgers?

Do you think memes are garbage? Such horrible, many disgust

If it was a nuclear war, against the Bubblegum People, the Lollipop Monkeys, the Unicorns, or the Memes. Which side would you choose?

WHY AM I ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS?!

WHY AM I CAPS LOCKING!! HELP ME!
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    What's your zodiac sign?

What's your favourite TV show?

Which ice cream flavour is the best?

What's your life ambition?

Who is funnier: Amy Poehler or Amy Schumer?
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    Have you watched SNL at all?
    If a plane is moving at 2mph, is it still flying?
    If you enter a cave and see a sparkly thing, will you investigate?
    If you investigate the sparkly thing, are you innately attracted to shiny objects?
    If you answered yes, are you a crow?
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
    p1nkbr0 said:

If you answered yes how will you escape Sirentist?
    If you answered no how would you escape Sirentist if you were a crow?

What would you say is your most treasured possession?
    Can we see it?

What would you say is your best work of art?
    Can we see it?

Favorite comic book hero?

What do you think of when you read "negmacola"?

Is there a particular period of history that you find the most interesting?
    How about the most boring period?
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansMember Posts: 429
    HIHI! I have some questions!

Do u still watch Fairy Tail? if so What do u think so far?

Would u prefer to be locked in a room with everything you would want except people or be surrounded by people but get nothing you want?

Ever played a pokemon game? if so what was your starter?

Sweet or savory?

edited September 2015
    Aura said:

What cartoons/anime do you often watch?
    I haven't found a good series to watch in awhile...but my favourite animes include Fairy tail, Tokyo Goul and Cowboy Bepbop!

Disney or Ghibli
    Why did you ask me this question! Way to hard to pick a clear winner. I have grown up with Disney, but I love Studio Ghibli!

White, milk, or dark chocolate?
    Have to say milk Chocolate on that one! But my favourite type is mint.

What is your favourite part of UK?
    Hmm.. That's another tough question, I really do like Wales, but the English countryside is really nice too. Visiting London the other week was really nice too, though it depends what part of London your in.

Fallers said:

Death or Life without sweets
    Life, because I still have chocolate right?

Have Satan as your best friend or God as your enemy
    Satan as my best friend, I had to.

Would you rather have it rain cats? Or make it rain dogs?
    Cats! Because at least they would land on their feet, I feel like if it was dogs, they might injure themselves..

Can you please demonstrate your knowledge in arcane magic?
    My knowledge on the matter if very limited, very sorry.
    Gravity Falls or Steven Universe?
    Neither, I haven't watched any of them

AM I BATMAN?!
    I DONT KNOW, ARE YOU?!

Hotdogs or Hamburgers?
    Hamburgers! At least they aren't filled with cereal filler.

Do you think memes are garbage? Such horrible, many disgust
    My meme master Shia has forbid me to answer that question.

If it was a nuclear war, against the Bubblegum People, the Lollipop Monkeys, the Unicorns, or the Memes. Which side would you choose?
    I would create my own army of Chocolate citizens. They would destroy all.

WHY AM I ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS?!
    I DONT KNOW

WHY AM I CAPS LOCKING!! HELP ME!
    AHHH, ME TOO, LET ME CALL FOR HELP.

What's your zodiac sign?
    Sagittarius, the archer!

What's your favourite TV show?
    Great British Bake Off and my love The Walking Dead.

Which ice cream flavour is the best?
    Mint choc chip!

What's your life ambition?
    To become a nurse and live in Australia.

Who is funnier: Amy Poehler or Amy Schumer?
    Id say Amy Poehler!

p1nkbr0 said:

Have you watched SNL at all?
    Yes, we don't have it here, but it was really funny!
    If a plane is moving at 2mph, is it still flying?
    No? I'm not sure, wouldn't it fall?

If you enter a cave and see a sparkly thing, will you investigate?
    Of course!!

If you investigate the sparkly thing, are you innately attracted to shiny objects?
    Who wouldn't say no?!

Hahaha...well...I guess you found me out. Yes.

• SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,476
    Is there a particular area of nursing you think you'd like to specialize in? (e.g., general nurse practitioner, emergency room nurse, pediatric nurse, psychiatric nurse, cardiology, clinic, doctor's office, hospital, etc.?)
    What do you imagine or hope your life might look like in 20 years? Spouse, kids, eleven pugs in residence?
    What's your earliest memory?
    What story does your family like to tell about your childhood?
    As a child, did you ever have any imaginary friends?
    What's a surprising positive thing about having a disabled sibling?
    If you could send a message back in time to yourself, what message would you send and what age self would you send it to?
    Who's the person in your real life that you most admire?
    Which character on The Walking Dead do you most like or identify with and why?
    What would be your weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse?
    What would make you a valuable member of the group in a zombie apocalypse?
    Have you been watching the spinoff called Fear the Walking Dead?
    Do you watch The Walking Dead's aftershow (The Talking Dead)?

p1nkbr0 said:

If you answered yes how will you escape Sirentist?
    The question should be, how will Sirentist escape from me!

If you answered no how would you escape Sirentist if you were a crow?
    I'm a crow who is pretty 'talented' with a shovel. I say give Siren a taste of her own medicine!

What would you say is your most treasured possession?
    Can we see it?
    I really love my masquerade mask, My iPad is being funny right now and won't let me take pictures, but I will post it when I can!

What would you say is your best work of art?
    Can we see it?
    Hmm... I don't really have one! Here are some samples of my most recent work though! image
    Favorite comic book hero?
    Zatanna

What do you think of when you read "negmacola"?
    I think of a very precious stone.

Is there a particular period of history that you find the most interesting?
    The Tudor times! It was my first history subject ever.

How about the most boring period?
    The Stone Age. I'm not sure why..
    ABBYSUPER said:

HIHI! I have some questions!
    Hello!

Do u still watch Fairy Tail? if so What do u think so far?
    Of course! It's going great, I felt so sorry for Lucy and Aquarius, I got a bit choked up. You just reminded me that the manga is out today too!

Would u prefer to be locked in a room with everything you would want except people or be surrounded by people but get nothing you want?
    The first option. Because If I didn't have food, I'd fear I'd turn to canabalism...yum.

Ever played a pokemon game? if so what was your starter?
    I have never played Pokemon! I feel ashamed.

Sweet or savory?
    Sweet!

Sirentist said:

Is there a particular area of nursing you think you'd like to specialize in? (e.g., general nurse practitioner, emergency room nurse, pediatric nurse, psychiatric nurse, cardiology, clinic, doctor's office, hospital, etc.?)
    Yes! I would like to become a hospital nurse to start with, them maybe branch out and become a midwife.

What do you imagine or hope your life might look like in 20 years? Spouse, kids, eleven pugs in residence?
    In 20 years.. I guess I would like to see myself in Austrialia as a nurse, with a spouse maybe one or two kids. And of course 20 pugs. At least 20.

What's your earliest memory?
    Playing dress up with my sister, I used to think I was Cinderella.

What story does your family like to tell about your childhood?
    Me being an evil demanding child. I actually saw a couple of baby pictures of me yesterday! I used to have crazy eyes.

As a child, did you ever have any imaginary friends?
    Yep. She was a dog called sparkle, we played fetch a lot. Though I had to help her pick up the stick.

What's a surprising positive thing about having a disabled sibling?
    My family has a very close bond because of it, which I love.

If you could send a message back in time to yourself, what message would you send and what age self would you send it to?
    I'd tell my 6 year old self that moving house isn't a bad thing! And that I would really enjoy my new life, because I would have a great time there.

Who's the person in your real life that you most admire?
    My mother, deffinatly my hero. Handling 5 kids and a job, and still being an amazing mum who has time for us all is impressive.

Which character on The Walking Dead do you most like or identify with and why?
    I would say Beth...but...one second. The tears are flowing. Maybe Carol, she doesn't take anyone's sass.

What would be your weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse?
    Probably a sharp axe or samurai sword. Decapitaing zombies quickly and effectively.

What would make you a valuable member of the group in a zombie apocalypse?
    I'm an adrenaline junkie. So I would throw myself into a tough situation to help another, I'm also quite a quick thinker.

Have you been watching the spinoff called Fear the Walking Dead?
    I started watching it, but I couldn't get into the characters..I kind of found myself wanting them to get eaten.

Do you watch The Walking Dead's aftershow (The Talking Dead)?
    Nope! But I will now!

• TurretCubeTurretCube Where Tea & Biscuits Come FromMember Posts: 223
    If you had £10000 what would you do with it?
    Hold still, let me FALCON PUNCH you.

Is this a question?

QUICK, THINK FAST!! (throws a vase)

Do you believe in a God?

If you had £10000 what would you do with it?
    I would save it! It would deffinatly come in handy in the future.

Fallers said:

Hold still, let me FALCON PUNCH you.
    Ouch.

Is this a question?
    I don't know, is it?

QUICK, THINK FAST!! (throws a vase)
    *catches the vase, then plays basketball with it*

Do you believe in a God?
    I'm not sure. I'm not an atheist, because I would like to think their is life after death.