Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Brain Invaders

jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls. It gives me great pleasure to announce that Brain Invaders is now playable!!

Yes, that's right. You can play this amazing game right now, right here!

This will act as the main thread for this Fan Game.

Latest Update: http://jellysnake.itch.io/brain-invaders OR http://gamejolt.com/games/brain-invader/94906

Changelog

1.0 - Protoplasmic Juice
Inital release

1.1 - Grey Matter
Added time delay between waves
Added wave numbers
Added mobile compatibility (maybe)
Post edited by jellysnake on

Comments

• DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    It's pretty cool, however as I am on mobile I am unable to move the character and the brains are slowly coming down to get me :open_mouth: eekk
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323

It's pretty cool, however as I am on mobile I am unable to move the character and the brains are slowly coming down to get me :open_mouth: eekk

@DeathSwagga try it now. You should be able to play on mobile with the new and very yellow buttons!
  • GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UMember, Arbiter Posts: 957
    works on mobile, super cool, i love it! :D

@DeathSwagga try it now. You should be able to play on mobile with the new and very yellow buttons!
    Yay, super cool xD
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,554
    Ahahaha, cool! I got 99 points! I am the MASTER OF U ALLLLLL
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    edited October 2015
    Now @Sirentist should make crow invaders. You must hop up the ladders and bash the evil no-good crows with shovels.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,830
    Yeah, I couldn't really finish it. I've been working on this lately:
    MysticaeLauncherIMG.png
    870 x 516 - 589K
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Pretty neat-o!
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,600
    My phone won't load it right now, but I can't wait to try! I'm excited to see what the game looks like!!!
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,600
    I just played it, and I love it! Also, are there going to be occasional updates? it would be great to see some large brains in there eventually!
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,240
    I got 262 points

I got 262 points

My top score was 264
  • SpyroSpyro Dumb enough to tryMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,682
    The fact that this is playable not only on browser, but also on MOBILE browsers, makes this game so awesome!
    I believe this is the very first original deepworld fan-game, yes?
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,211
    Awesome ! What if we could choose guns :O ( different colors like red shots for fire, blue for ice, etc ) and add levels for lord brains and ze unreleased mega brain !
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,240
    edited October 2015
    PIPTR0 said:

I got 262 points

My top score was 264
    I WILL BEAT YOU

ETA: DONE I GOT 436 :D
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425

The fact that this is playable not only on browser, but also on MOBILE browsers, makes this game so awesome!

The deepworld mod @superspyrospam
    Still, dennis made them all.
  • SpyroSpyro Dumb enough to tryMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,682

No, that's a mod, I wouldn't call it an original game.
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425

No, that's a mod, I wouldn't call it an original game.
    Hm.... Good point.
    On another hand, @jellysnake I can't seem to play it or even start the game from your link, checked it?

On another hand, @jellysnake I can't seem to play it or even start the game from your link, checked it?

The first link doesn't work but the second link does.
    edited October 2015

The first link doesn't work but the second link does.
    The second link doesn't work.
    Sorry, I meant it works, but the game doesn't start, it just takes me to the page

Sorry, I meant it works, but the game doesn't start, it just takes me to the page

Hmm that's odd. Try this site instead http://gamejolt.com/games/brain-invader/94906

Alternatively maybe try clicking /tapping on the game window. The game autopauses when you change tabs or click on something else.

It's odd because I haven't uploaded the other versions yet :/
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    edited October 2015
    It doesn't work for me...

Edit: nvm then....
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,790
    @jellysnake This is awesome!

Couple of things:
    You can move to the very edge of the screen. Was that intentional?

Bullets get faster. Makes sense, but it gets to the point when Brain bullets are like a flicker and boom, down 1 heart.
    Everywhen said:

@jellysnake This is awesome!

Couple of things:
    You can move to the very edge of the screen. Was that intentional?

Bullets get faster. Makes sense, but it gets to the point when Brain bullets are like a flicker and boom, down 1 heart.

Yes. Intentional for first.

Second point is valid and is being addressed. Along with the other things in the thread.
    Ooh, new update! I have to wait to play it though, I'm on my phone and it doesn't seem to be working.
    Is it just me, or does the game not work?
  • SwaggMcNuggetSwaggMcNugget Member Posts: 38
    When i see brains that i dont expect i call them "brain invaders".
    PIPTR0 said:

Is it just me, or does the game not work?

@PIPTR0

What site are you using? Itch.io or GameJolt?

And what specifically is it doing?