My Questions for DeepWorld

LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 615
edited October 2015 in Applicants Post Here
What depth are crystals, diamonds, and onyx found? I'm talking about each Crystal.
At what depth do they no longer spawn?
Daily Random Loot? How does it work? What are the possibilities? Does luck affect this?
Final Question: I need a developers help for this.
A guy named Sir.Winterhold. I added him to my world and we became friends. (Longer story lol)
He hasn't been on for 2 weeks and his world was raided (he apparently removed his protectors)
He still has a pro in my world protecting stuff he was growing for me. And some stuff for me. I think someone possibly hacked his account and unfollowed all his friends because I no longer can break in his protector and it's random. Does any developer know if he was banned for some reason or just offline?
Post edited by Lorthrash on

Comments

• GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,207
    edited October 2015
    Crysals/diamonds/onyx spawn anywhere underground,

No limits for depths

Yes, luck affects daily loot, It's basically the same as looting from a mech chest(I think).Random Loot happens when Mike is busy.
  • LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 615
    Thanks, I asked this because I usually never find crystals/others below 300. I've found 3 onyx and they all were between 200 and 300
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 434
    I've once found onyx at the near-bottom of the world, so there's definitely no limit.
    edited October 2015
    Ok, I find stuff near bottom of deep biome, not much in others
    Post edited by Lorthrash on
  • BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347
    onyx mostly 200 -300..0@paint bunkers left or middle side 100-300
    Thanks, that's actually the information I needed :smile:
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    They can spawn anywhere, even on the first block of the underground or on the very bottom, limitless, and sides don't affect that.
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    Lorthrash said:

What depth are crystals, diamonds, and onyx found? I'm talking about each Crystal.
    Crystals, diamonds, and onyx can each be found at any depth. I've seen photos of diamonds touching the surface, and diamonds touching the bottom of the world, both left and right sides. The same goes for crystals and onyx.
    At what depth do they no longer spawn?
    See above.
    Daily Random Loot? How does it work? What are the possibilities? Does luck affect this?
    Random Daily Loot works like a mechanical chest. You can loot anything from tea to bulbs to clothing to a smasheroid. I've no idea if it depends on luck, or if all players get an equal chance, which would make more sense.
    Final Question: I need a developers help for this.
    A guy named Sir.Winterhold. I added him to my world and we became friends. (Longer story lol)
    He hasn't been on for 2 weeks and his world was raided (he apparently removed his protectors)
    He still has a pro in my world protecting stuff he was growing for me. And some stuff for me. I think someone possibly hacked his account and unfollowed all his friends because I no longer can break in his protector and it's random. Does any developer know if he was banned for some reason or just offline?
    Being banned wouldn't have any effect on you being able to place/mine in his protector dish. Either he unfollowed you or he simply set the protector to only allow him to build.

You seem like a nice guy. As always, welcome to the forums!
    Thanks
    One more question: How do I post a screen shot, I'm on iPhone and I can't find a way to do it.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,476
    Lorthrash said:

One more question: How do I post a screen shot, I'm on iPhone and I can't find a way to do it.

You're still a forum "applicant," which means you can't post images yet. Once you become a full-fledged member, you should be able to do it!