Registration bug

Ok I've registered four times now. I login, respond to forum post etc. come back later and I no longer have an account. I re register same thing. This forum as well as the game seems to have many issues.

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,483
    Are you making sure to write something in the box that says something like "reason for wanting to join the forum"? That's there to weed out spambots :)
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,105
    Sirentist said:

Are you making sure to write something in the box that says something like "reason for wanting to join the forum"? That's there to weed out spambots :)

dingdingdingdingding

I can go approve you now. Sorry for the trouble. It's just how it works :)

WELCOME!
    Yep, so had I not seen this post I would have not approved you again. 'Learn' is not the best answer to say you are a real person lol :D
  • KillingUGirlKillingUGirl Member Posts: 75
    Well that's the reason I joined was to learn more about the game, lol. Learning is apparently bad ???
    Anyways thanks!
    Learning is great. A one word answer that doesn't make a ton of sense without context is not :) No worries. You are here now :D
    Yeah I gave a lengthy explanation the first time but since I kept having to redo the registration every time I tried to get on I consolodated down to one word.