Rare item pack! [CLOSED]

SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
edited October 2015 in Feedback and Game Ideas
Ok so I'm a unlucky person (I can't find any good items) so I was thinking about something we could by in the crown shop for a large amount of crowns that would reward you with a few rare random items, one of these items world be very very rare like an outling or a notch.and a few less rare items like a few gashlycrumbs or a few onyx.
Post edited by Smasheroid on

Comments

• EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,685
    I'm pretty sure that there was discussion about this in "The State of Deepworld" thread.

Can't remember how it was resolved, or what the verdict was and I'm on my phone so I can't link you, but have a looksie and see.
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    edited October 2015
    They were thinking about implementing loot crates. Better loot crates would be more likely to yield more rare items. Read about it here http://blog.deepworldgame.com/post/119907396021/the-state-of-deepworld-spring-2015
    Post edited by DeathSwagga on
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,685
    Even though the idea was fairly solid though, It really does encourage a p2w attitude.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Deepworld is about exploring, building, and social interaction. I don't want to ever see a item in the crown shop that eliminates or discourages the point of exploration.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    What would be the point of playing deepworld then? Someone with a large amount of money could easily get everything in the game.
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493

What would be the point of playing deepworld then? Someone with a large amount of money could easily get everything in the game.

Pay to win people can have fun by paying, and freemium players can have fun by playing and earning.
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Nah, I think the lootable rares should never be purchasable, that's just that.
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    Ok then.... closed?
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684

Pay to win people can have fun by paying, and freemium players can have fun by playing and earning.
    That is true, but how fair is it to the players that spend their time and effort to get the same thing that a person got for 3$. Think you can understand this feeling if you bought something that was 5$ and players could just loot that item from chest.

If DeepWorld started these loot IAP, then it won't make it much more diffirent then the other P2W games. That would be a turn off for alot of current players.

Deepworld is just more simple to keep the loot, as exploration, and the premium custom things as pay.
  • LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 615
    edited October 2015
    I agree, if there are going to be some IAP, make it only obtainable through IAP and don't make it too special or it ruins purpose of exploring. Like being able to buy gestures or clothing. Not fun to buy it when you can loot it right?