Raffle Tickets

-CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161
Does anyone know when raffle tickets will be added? Its says on the development page they will be, but will they be?

"First on the agenda is rewarding big spenders. We’re able to keep the game alive - and free for many players - because a small portion of players spend a good chunk of change. That’s basic economics for free-to-play games. (There’s a never-ending debate over how ethical this system is, but we’re not going to dive into that here. Without big spenders, there would be no Deepworld, so it’s a moot point for us.)

We’d like to give some kind of VIP status to spenders. An Order with bonus perks seems an appropriate reward:

Buy premium, get honorary Order of the Sun status, 5% xp bonus, 1 daily raffle ticket
Spend $10, get iron Order of the Sun status, 10% xp bonus, 2 daily raffle tickets
Spend $25, get brass Order of the Sun status, 20% xp bonus, 3 daily raffle tickets, get a bonus small world
Spend $50, get sapphire Order of the Sun status, 30% xp bonus, 4 daily raffle tickets, get a bonus normal world
Spend $100, get ruby Order of the Sun status, 40% xp bonus, 5 daily raffle tickets, get a bonus large world
Spend $250, get ruby Order of the Sun status, 50% xp bonus, 6 daily raffle tickets, get something even cooler"

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 887
    I was just hoping for large world and something kool. I even sent the devs an email asking about those bonuses and guess what I received? Not a single email back. I love paying for something with poor customer service.
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    I've been waiting for order of the moon already... Didn't think the Icon would take so long, but then again I am not a game developer.
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    Smoothy said:

I've been waiting for order of the moon already... Didn't think the Icon would take so long, but then again I am not a game developer.

I'm fairly certain it doesn't take THAT much effort to implement an icon that has already been made.
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    Maybe Mike is still making the ocean biome and when that is done he will put the moon icon in with it so he doesn't have to mess with the app store twice