DEEPWORLD PUZZLE *let's get to know each other*-blackout-

BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347
edited October 2015 in General
Let's put a twist here in forums.
-no kill joy allowed
-if you guess it right just keep it to yourself
-no swearing and cussing
-name of your crush in dw (clue or tell it directly for fun :D)
-name of the person u don't like that much(maximum of 1 letter as clue or none is better since it's forbidden you can tell why; )
-ideal friends
-people you don't like to be friends
-post anything you want to express without harming someone
-info about your personality
-no names allowed if negativity
-people you wanna get to know with
-do u love building or just mining or trading
-never guess the people we don't like just keep it secret xD
-no fighting for God's sake xD
-post everything you want to share personally like pictures of gadgets you have, pets, pictures of your childhood everything :D
-post anything you are proud for like if you have ( 110 inch tv , multiple ipad ,awesome gadgets everything :D
-share your selfie if you are in nice places like, beach, amusement park etc.
Everyone can guess the friends name or crush, but feel free to deny it :D

in this thread we can find friends who suits in our personality

for entertainment purpose only :D

i'll begin:

dw crush: ---e-- ( that's before because he ignores me a lot and he is annoying we never talked)
i don't like: ---------,------, xD
people i wanna be friends: -i--, -a----------,---o-----,---d-----,--d--,---s------

i like people who has a good sense of humour,weirdo, decent freaks, down to earth, kind and caring xD
i don't like people who talks like a google, sarcastic,perfectionist type,humiliates other people and most of all too much serious in life.

about me: i have different moods, i love sharing and expressing myself, i speak fluent sarcasm to people i don't like that much,i'm nice to people who likes me. i love joking around..i easily get mad to people i really don't know if they approach me in wrong way..i protect my friends , i'm over protective to people who are close to me,, i get jealous sometimes.i love weird convo xD

-i love building girly base and i love trading obviously xD

im ready to count your letters D:
now guys let's start this puzzle
have fun :D

i love orcas (that's me trying to get orcas attention like crazy xD)
Post edited by Blackout on
image.jpg
720 x 960 - 68K
image.jpg
720 x 960 - 159K

Comments

• LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 615
    I don't know where to begin....
    Also.... If the person I don't like has a super long name... Can I use all letters but scramble them EXTREMELY so nobody can guess?
  • WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241
    edited October 2015
    I have a crush on someone in real life, not in Deepworld.
    People I hate: None. I just probably dislike are their actions.
    People I would want to meet: My role models.

I like people who is honest, humble, down to earth, forgiving, admits their mistakes, obedient and well other things people want to have in a friend.

I edited out the "People I hate" since it may start an arguement.

About me
    I am a perfectionist, I'd say that I love making friends, I may have anger at times, but I'm a person who is fun. I love to criticize people, I love to advice people. I really love to sketch. My pet peeves are that I have some anger issues. I have some sense of humor. Being ladylike is not my forte. I am probably anti-social. I am a quiet person. I can get jealous sometimes. I think before I speak.

- I love sketching and make ridiculous conversations with friends.
    Post edited by Weaboo on
    edited October 2015
    i like and dislike eebtcolmu..... This is a scrambled up person. If you figure out who don't say anything and keep to yourself
  • BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347
    edited October 2015
    William2 said:

~I have a crush irl, not in DW :tongue:

~Person I don't like that much: G______-________, they scam newbs that don't know any better and even pro players that have taken their time to get where they are.

~Someone who has a good sense of humor, shares the same interests as me, someome who is really sexy, is a weirdo, someone who is genuinely nice and isn't afraid to be who they are.

~People who are wayyyyyy too serious, show-offs, douches, ignorant people, people who refrain to use their turn signals (pet peeve of mine), and bullies.

~-pours as much hurt as he can into this statement- Ohh, you can just feel the hate, can you not?

~I'm totally a nerd. Put that up front and foremost :tongue: I have a great sense of humor, and I love helping people, I can be very lazy at times, though I'm usually very energetic and hyper.

~People I want to know... Hmm... -goes through total fangirl list of all the celebs ever in history to ever walk this earth EVARRRR!!!-

~Building, mining, and hanging out with friends

No penguins were harmed in the making of this picture.

lovely entry thanks for sharing with bonus of your photo ^_^
    Weaboo said:

I have a crush on someone in real life, not in Deepworld.
    People I hate: B_a__o__
    People I would want to meet: My role models.

I like people who doesn't lie, doesn't deny their mistakes, down to earth, humble, keeps their promises, is a educated person, doesn't start a simple criticism/advice into a arguement, doesn't make a fuss out of everything, not moody, doesn't make fun of people who is suffering, doesn't make stupid jokes, doesn't accuse of others and not trying to act cute just get attention, and a perfectionist.

I hate people who lies, uneducated person, who spams crap like "Mlg!!!", not willing to help others, possibly bribe people, show their wealth just to show off, keep making up stories, hypocritical, make a criticism into an arguement, bring in an unrelated topic of a arguement, humiliate others, seriously stupid, an idiotic behavior, I hate really girly traits.

About me
    I am a perfectionist, I'd say that I love making friends, I may have anger at times, but I'm a person who is fun. I'm not insecure, I don't agree that people who's finding fault in others are insecure. I am rarely hypocritical. I love to criticize people, I love to advice people, I don't make a fuss over a criticism nor advice. I really love to sketch. My pet peeves are that I have some anger issues. I hate people who jokes about something stupid. I have some sense of humor. Being ladylike is not my forte. I am probably anti-social. I am a quiet person. I can get jealous sometimes. I think before I speak.

- I love sketching and make ridiculous conversations with friends.

thanks for sharing, but i wish you followed the rule maximum of 1 letter xD thanks anyway .still it's really really hard to guess :wink:
    Clueboe said:

@Blackout

You spelled my name wrong on the "dw crush" entry.

my bad D: i'll edit that later xD
  • BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347
    edited October 2015
    Lorthrash said:

i like and dislike eebtcolmu..... This is a scrambled up person. If you figure out who don't say anything and keep to yourself

sorry double post thanks for sharing, if you have time tell me more about you :smiley:
    edited October 2015
    Blackout said:

Lorthrash said:

sorry double post thanks for sharing, if you time tell me more about you :smiley:
    -I'm creative, independent, youngest sophomore in my high school (I think)
    I turn 15 in exactly 1 hour and 19 minutes
    -I like to build and trade... Sometimes a trade can take up to an hour...
    -I make fun ways to give away my rares... Some people don't like it and accuse of scamming
    -I've never scammed
    -found 3 onyx total
    -1 diamond
    -2 orange crystals
    -good at math
    -no DW crush...or real life crush lol
    -and that's about it
    And I wanna get to know blackout
    And the person I said I like and dislike... He's kinda..."icy"... If you get it great lol
    edited October 2015
    Lorthrash said:

And the person I said I like and dislike... He's kinda..."icy"... If you get it great lol

i suck at guessing :wink: lelll, advance happy birthday to you, nice you are good at math i'm completely opposite D: i wanna know you too.: )
    Blackout said:

Lorthrash said:

i suck at guessing :wink: lelll, advance happy birthday to you, nice you are good at math i'm completely opposite D: i wanna know you too.: )
    He has something to do with space...ice...and eebtcolmu.....
    And blueness....
  • WidyaWidya Doing My Deepworld Project Member Posts: 194
    edited October 2015
    dw crush-no one person i dislike- M_____ people who i wanna be friends with M_____ I like people who arent so darn serious and are weird like me and has good grammar and immature. About meh-Im very immature,I hate trading,I hate building,I hate mining,I hate raiding.I hate everything.I love bananas.
    Widya said:

dw crush-no one person i dislike- M_____ people who i wanna be friends with M_____ I like people who arent so darn serious and are weird like me and has good grammar and immature. About meh-Im very immature,I hate trading,I hate building,I hate mining,I hate raiding.I hate everything.I love bananas.

lellll duh you are weirdo?! same same xD you hate mining? everything D: , it's funny both starts with letter M thanks for sharing :smiley:
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    I'm a total __g__________

My dw crush is ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________G____________________________________
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450

My dw crush is ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________G____________________________________

Does your crush rhyme with "song"?

This also belongs in Forum Games not General...
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425

D**g doesn't have 46 letters.

toinkz xD
    My irl crush is named BRUCE

just kidding.

I have no crush, but like 6-7 girls have a crush on me, so meh.

My irl crush is named BRUCE

just kidding.

I have no crush, but like 6-7 girls have a crush on me, so meh.

lel u counted it xD
  • WidyaWidya Doing My Deepworld Project Member Posts: 194
    OMFG @Blackout those are some kawaii dolphins
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450

Add O's and G's my good sir

I don't get it...
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,483
    edited October 2015
    Blackout said:

Let's put a twist here in forums.
    -no kill joy allowed
    -if you guess it right just keep it to yourself
    -no swearing and cussing
    -name of your crush in dw (clue or tell it directly for fun :D)
    -name of the person u don't like that much(maximum of 1 letter as clue or none is better since it's forbidden you can tell why; )
    -ideal friends
    -people you don't like to be friends
    -post anything you want to express without harming someone
    -info about your personality
    -no names allowed if negativity
    -people you wanna get to know with
    -do u love building or just mining or trading
    -never guess the people we don't like just keep it secret xD
    -no fighting for God's sake xD
    -post everything you want to share personally like pictures of gadgets you have, pets, pictures of your childhood everything :D
    -post anything you are proud for like if you have ( 110 inch tv , multiple ipad ,awesome gadgets everything :D
    -share your selfie if you are in nice places like, beach, amusement park etc.
    Everyone can guess the friends name or crush, but feel free to deny it :D

in this thread we can find friends who suits in our personality

for entertainment purpose only :D

i'll begin:

dw crush: ---e-- ( that's before because he ignores me a lot and he is annoying we never talked)
    i don't like: ---------,------, xD
    people i wanna be friends: -i--, -a----------,---o-----,---d-----,--d--,---s------

i like people who has a good sense of humour,weirdo, decent freaks, down to earth, kind and caring xD
    i don't like people who talks like a google, sarcastic,perfectionist type,humiliates other people and most of all too much serious in life.

about me: i have different moods, i love sharing and expressing myself, i speak fluent sarcasm to people i don't like that much,i'm nice to people who likes me. i love joking around..i easily get mad to people i really don't know if they approach me in wrong way..i protect my friends , i'm over protective to people who are close to me,, i get jealous sometimes.i love weird convo xD

-i love building girly base and i love trading obviously xD

im ready to count your letters D: </>
    now guys let's start this puzzle
    have fun :D

i love orcas (that's me trying to get orcas attention like crazy xD)

People are gonna try to guess ... it's just human nature. :)

In general posting lists of people you do and don't like (even if in code) doesn't really lend itself to a good sense of forum morale. If someone thinks they're NOT on the list of people you like, they feel bad. If people think they're one of the people you DON'T like, they feel bad.

Putting "no kill joy allowed" at the top of your post doesn't exempt the post from being looked at and commented on by people who are trying to keep the forums friendly and good-natured. As a rule, posting puzzles for people to try to figure out the names of those you dislike isn't really very friendly or good-natured.

I like the stuff about telling a bit about yourself, and about what you look for in a friend, though. I wish that were the whole focus of this thread!

Edited to fix a random bold tag that somehow got in there!

I don't get it...
    20 letter o and 20 letter g? xD
    Blackout said:

I don't get it...
    20 letter o and 20 letter g? xD
    Naaaaaaaaaaah...
    Fine, my irl crush is _a___
  • Madilyn.Madilyn. nєvєrlαndMember Posts: 312
    Well um....
    -I have a crush irl, not ig.
    -people I don't like that much- ___c____-__a___-B___1-I_____________
    And to add to will-
    image.jpg
    2592 x 1936 - 1M
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    edited October 2015
    William2 said:

~I have a crush irl, not in DW :tongue:

~Person I don't like that much: G______-________, they scam newbs that don't know any better and even pro players that have taken their time to get where they are.

~Someone who has a good sense of humor, shares the same interests as me, someome who is really sexy, is a weirdo, someone who is genuinely nice and isn't afraid to be who they are.

~People who are wayyyyyy too serious, show-offs, douches, ignorant people, people who refrain to use their turn signals (pet peeve of mine), and bullies.

~-pours as much hurt as he can into this statement- Ohh, you can just feel the hate, can you not?

~I'm totally a nerd. Put that up front and foremost :tongue: I have a great sense of humor, and I love helping people, I can be very lazy at times, though I'm usually very energetic and hyper.

~People I want to know... Hmm... -goes through total fangirl list of all the celebs ever in history to ever walk this earth EVARRRR!!!-

~Building, mining, and hanging out with friends

No penguins were harmed in the making of this picture.

You are under arrest for consumption of a penguin.
    Madilyn. said:

Well um....
    -I have a crush irl, not ig.
    -people I don't like that much- ___c____-__a___-B___1-I_____________
    And to add to will-

your collections are so cute^_^