Large Orange:
•Size: 3x7
•Biome: Extra Large Deep
•Value: 10-15 Onyx
•Rarity: Rarer than Onyx
•Rate: Once a week
•Additional Information:
-Found below 1000
-When a world spawns with it, a message is sent to all players. If a player isn't online a notification will pop up on their device.
-If added to game, could possibly be a crafting material to the BRASS THRONE (additional information below)
Large Onyx:
•Size:15x15
•Biome:Extra Large Deep
Value:30 Onyx
Rarity:Rarer than Large Orange
Rate:Once a month
Additional Information:
-Found below 1500
-An email, message, and notification will be sent to ALL DeepWorld players with the name of the world, when the world will be created, and an idea of where it is (no coordinates just whether it's by a certain spawn or not)
-Requires mining skill of 10
-KEY crafting material for the Brass Throne
BRASS THRONE:
•Rarity: RARE
•Value: 7-10 Large Onyx or 200+ Onyx
•Crafting:
-All Skills MAXED
-5 Large Onyx
-5 Large Orange Crystals
-10 Onyx
-10 Orange Crystals
-100 Blue Crystals
-100 Red crystals
-100 Purple Crystals
-50 Medium Blue Crystals
-25 Large Blue Crystals
-15 Large Red Crystals
-15 Large Purple Crystals
-25 Diamonds
-1000 Brass
-1000 Reinforced Brass
-One Notch

Post edited by Lorthrash on

Larger Rares? 23 votes

LARGE ORANGE CRYSTAL
4%
Smoothy 1 vote
LARGE ONYX
13%
Blackoutepicminer3[Deleted User] 3 votes
BRASS THRONE CRAFTING
0%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
13%
ABBYSUPERSir_AthurLorthrash 3 votes
NONE OF THE ABOVE
69%
ShiroNaiawesomeo13lilroller717William2Steve777NerevarineBloonsmineCleoAdkins007GilbyPIPTR0TheBlindEyeshock_waveMadilyn.Demon_WolfWidya-CRYSTAL-KING- 16 votes

Comments

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,559
    NONE OF THE ABOVE
    I like the idea of larger rates, but I think we're set in the crystal department. Webs hoyos have sonething like a 4x3 billboard with random, old, torn-up messages such as, "Buy your brain today," or "Come down to Dillywanter Falls." It also be cool to have some large mechanical things, like old timey electric turbines and big, long rows of buttons and levers, completely useless, but awesome looking.
  • LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 615
    ALL OF THE ABOVE
    PIPTR0 said:

I like the idea of larger rates, but I think we're set in the crystal department. Webs hoyos have sonething like a 4x3 billboard with random, old, torn-up messages such as, "Buy your brain today," or "Come down to Dillywanter Falls." It also be cool to have some large mechanical things, like old timey electric turbines and big, long rows of buttons and levers, completely useless, but awesome looking.

Like I said, it's only an idea that "I" like. But I see what you mean. What do you think about the brass throne thing if it were to be added to the game?
    ALL OF THE ABOVE
    Also, did you read the rate at which they are found?
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    NONE OF THE ABOVE
    Why would we need more useless things? No, seriously, why do people like having even MORE rares? It's getting annoying having every update just add new rares that have 0 Function.

(This isn't directed at you, rather its a broad statement)
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,559
    edited October 2015
    NONE OF THE ABOVE
    Lorthrash said:

I know, and by the way the max size for an item is 5x5 or less, stuff with the game engine can't handle anything bigger.

And about the brass throne, that would probably not sit well with the previous winners. It's purely a ceremonial item, and I don't think brass throne winners are going to be aloud to sell their thrones for all those items. It just wouldn't work. It be cool to have a mechanical throne, but I think it silly to craft it you need every rare item in the game, just stuff that makes sense. Like iron blocks, brass pipes, a furnace, gears, some orange crystals, maybe some special rare machine parts, and some sprockets/widgets. It shouldn't require highest everything, because are you going to need max combat to craft a piece of furniture?

Just my opinion though
    ALL OF THE ABOVE
    @Pi
    PIPTR0 said:

Lorthrash said:

I know, and by the way the max size for an item is 5x5 or less, stuff with the game engine can't handle anything bigger.

And about the brass throne, that would probably not sit well with the previous winners. It's purely a ceremonial item, and I don't think brass throne winners are going to be aloud to sell their thrones for all those items. It just wouldn't work. It be cool to have a mechanical throne, but I think it silly to craft it you need every rare item in the game, just stuff that makes sense. Like iron blocks, brass pipes, a furnace, gears, some orange crystals, maybe some special rare machine parts, and some sprockets/widgets. It shouldn't require highest everything, because are you going to need max combat to craft a piece of furniture?

Just my opinion though
    i see what you mean. but my crafting idea is meant to be Almost Impossible to do. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to sell it and about the size... I was kind of thinking of the lord brain when I determined the size lol
    ALL OF THE ABOVE

Why would we need more useless things? No, seriously, why do people like having even MORE rares? It's getting annoying having every update just add new rares that have 0 Function.

(This isn't directed at you, rather its a broad statement)

It's more for decoration. Also, what's the point of getting every Usefull item if your good and don't need it? Decorative useless items or not make the game fun. A brass throne or something else might be cool
    ALL OF THE ABOVE
    And besides, these items are kinda aimed towards those higher level players...
    ALL OF THE ABOVE
    CHANGING BRASS THRONE TO BRASS..........crown?.............sword? (Decorative item... Maybe like sword in stone?)......gun?.... You guys choose. for gun==== It should be the most powerful item in the game and is effective against everything. It gives you +1 to every skill of it were to be a gun....
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    NONE OF THE ABOVE
    The purpose of the Brass Throne is to be awarded to players who earn it, not just filthy rich slobs that have like everything in the game that can craft like fifteen of them.

And a 15x15 block? That's wayyyy too big. The game engine couldn't possibly handle it. My vote would be for more varieties of cheap building blocks, not just useless rares and gather dust in your inventory.
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 495
    edited October 2015
    NONE OF THE ABOVE
    The brass throne price would
    Decrease and
    Economy would get in deepworld this:

Brass throne added to crafting
    Player: I have a 100 brass thrones
    Player 2: I have a million of those
    ALL OF THE ABOVE

The brass throne price would
    Decrease and
    Economy would get in deepworld this:

Brass throne added to crafting
    Player: I have a 100 brass thrones
    Player 2: I have a million of those

You didn't get my point.... A player could only possibly make TWO brass thrones in a year. Millions? Hundreds? Impossible
    ALL OF THE ABOVE
    And read my comment from above... No longer brass throne as a vote...
    ALL OF THE ABOVE
    It would take approximately 417 years to make 1million brass thrones for a MINIMUM
    ALL OF THE ABOVE
    also.... Feel free to check out my new poll of ideas, better than this lol
  • ElectroxElectrox North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 688
    derpdee said:

My vote would be for green crystals.

i vote for green crystals to
    ALL OF THE ABOVE
    Electrox said:

derpdee said:

My vote would be for green crystals.

i vote for green crystals to
    Would they be similar to orange? Or wait... Possibly become a new Crystal In a JungleBiome!!!!!
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    edited October 2015
    Stuff worth 200 onyx? Most people would be liucky if they could obtain even 1 onyx!
    Post edited by DeathSwagga on
  • BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347
    LARGE ONYX
    i can't imagine large onyx. it's pretty cool if we can convert 2-3 onyx to make larger one :smiley:
  • WidyaWidya Doing My Deepworld Project Member Posts: 194
    NONE OF THE ABOVE
    Hèartless
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    NONE OF THE ABOVE
    1- The deepworld engine can't take any item with a size more than 4x4 (I think)
    2- Brass thrones are a priceless award, you can never buy it or craft it, can you buy a nobel prize for a book you wrote?
    3- Crafting with such big items is too complicated and too economy-breaking, basically this idea is not eh.... yeah.
    4- I don't think players should get notifications when these items spawn, it just makes it easier, it should stay a surprise, the worth of that stuff alone is too much.
    ALL OF THE ABOVE
    I GET IT!
    1. BRASS THRONE ISNT AN OPTION, READ MY POST ABOVE
    2. I UNDERSTAND NOW THAT THE ENGINE CANT HANDLE....
    3. LARGE ONYX WOULD BE 4x4
    ALL OF THE ABOVE
    Please... Today is my b-day... Gimme a break
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Lorthrash !!! :heart: :wink: :cookie:
    What present did you get? What cake are you having???
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    NONE OF THE ABOVE
    H-Bday
    ALL OF THE ABOVE
    Thanks guys :smiley: