Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Quiting 4 Week R So

FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
edited October 2015 in General
The grind is really wearing me down. I truly can not take it anymore. If I even play Deepworld for a BIT, during the next week or so. I will freaking rip my hair out, and go insane. What grind, you might be saying? Well, let's just say I've made quite a bad impression of myself. One of the Top Players in DW hates me, I got banned from cake land, people find me annoying as hell...I just can't take it, the public hates me too much. I really need to quit Deepworld for a while.

Comments

• FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    I'll still be on the forums.
  • Madilyn.Madilyn. nєvєrlαndMember Posts: 312
    Nupououououououo!!! :cry: Everyone's leavinggggggg :scream:
    Madilyn. said:

I'm away, for a week or so. Not FOREVER.
    But if people keep insulting me, treating me like sh!t.

I'll be SURE to leave forever.
    Fallers said:

Madilyn. said:

I'm away, for a week or so. Not FOREVER.
    But if people keep insulting me, treating me like sh!t.

I'll be SURE to leave forever.
    Nuuuouououo!!! :cry:
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    edited October 2015
    It's good to take breaks.

Does it really matter what other people think of you? This " top player "'s opinion doesn't mean anything, being banned from cakeland doesn't mean anything, if people think your humor is annoying, it doesn't mean anything.

For just one day, don't complain or worry about anything. It's a good feeling ^_^

Last note, it's selfish to tell someone to stay if they truely don't want to.
    EDIT: This should be in " Gripes and Grins ".

It's good to take breaks.

Does it really matter what other people think of you? This " top player "'s opinion doesn't mean anything, being banned from cakeland doesn't mean anything, if people think your humor is annoying, it doesn't mean anything.

For just one day, don't complain or worry about anything. It's a good feeling ^_^

Last note, it's selfish to tell someone to stay if they truely don't want to.
    EDIT: This should be in " Gripes and Grins ".

I never told him to stay. I was just sad that he was leaving. Is that such a bad thing?
  • BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347
    edited October 2015
    y are u banned in cake? pm me your ign,and i think your'e nice person.if someone hates you just ignore them you are not born to impress everyone because you can't please everybody., even one of top player dislike you or other player dislikes your humor, you have nothing to do with it so just smile. Just remember there is no top or bottom players, no matter how wealthy you are or popular, we are all the same because it's just a game. so.. cheer up and smile :wink:
    Post edited by Blackout on
  • WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241
    edited October 2015
    Aw. I get a lot of hate to sometimes. I used to like to start arguements with some people in cake land and after those arguements, they turned out to be a friend of mine.

Don't be sad though, you're a cool person. If they're treating you like crap then just smile or do something the opposite of what usually bullies expects from you.
    No one is a top player though, they're only people who probably has a lot of experiences or wealthy in the game.

• SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    Nuuuu faller don't leave!
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,785
    They hate you just because they know that you're better than them.
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,314
    Don't let other people judge who you are,keep going and just ignore them.Show them that you aren't annoying.
    I don't want to bother anyone, but look at the title..."Week R So"

I'm not quitting forever

They hate you just because they know that you're better than them.

If I started arguing back with them. They would attack me, with spikes, bombs or if it's PVP, MK3 Guns. I lost my account, twice and I barely have anything. I lost most of my friends. There is no point, dungeon raiding gives you horrible loot. I barely have anything to trade, and when there's no world to explore, I have nothing to do, I have no friends.
    @Madilyn. I know, it was a note for people that might say " don't leave ".

@Fallers there's more to do in life then deepworld. If you can't find anything fun to do in deepworld I recommend taking a break or quitting.

Stop wallowing and do something about it.

• DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493

@Fallers there's more to do in life then deepworld. If you can't find anything fun to do in deepworld I recommend taking a break or quitting.

Stop wallowing and do something about it.

He IS taking a break from DeepWorld.

Stop wallowing and do something about it

I'm just stating why, I'm taking a break...
    Ok. Let me rephrase myself, find something fun about deepworld or outside of deepworld*

I also recommended quitting since you seem to not enjoy any aspect of deepworld.
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493

Ok. Let me rephrase myself, find something fun about deepworld or outside of deepworld*

I also recommended quitting since you seem to not enjoy any aspect of deepworld.

No, quitting isn't good :cry:
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Good luck boi, Great RP will miss ya, let thy be no arrangement until thou return.

No, quitting isn't good :cry:

Quitting generally good. People who no longer enjoy a game quit, is that really bad?

For example, I played Dragon Bane Elite. I played it for two years but never really enjoyed grinding everyday, and always needing to stay on alot to keep my competitive edge.

It cut into my life and I realized I'd be better of quitting.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    Again, cakeland is a place I'll never go to. Of course, I tend to have my standards set really high, but there are too many problems associated with that world.

Taking a break is good, and sometimes needed. You need a refresher, maybe play another game for a bit. Taking your mind off of it for a short period can be good.

I'm terrible at juggling games, but I think playing something else for a little bit can actually be beneficial to Deepworld. When I avidly played Planetside 2, every time I took a break and played another FPS, it helped me be a better player in that game. Things I've picked up from other games helped me perform better in PS2.
    p1nkbr0 said:

Again, cakeland is a place I'll never go to. Of course, I tend to have my standards set really high, but there are too many problems associated with that world.

Taking a break is good, and sometimes needed. You need a refresher, maybe play another game for a bit. Taking your mind off of it for a short period can be good.

I'm terrible at juggling games, but I think playing something else for a little bit can actually be beneficial to Deepworld. When I avidly played Planetside 2, every time I took a break and played another FPS, it helped me be a better player in that game. Things I've picked up from other games helped me perform better in PS2.

I'm beginning to play a mobile game called, "Soda Dungeon".
    Quite fun, if your playing it, I can give you some tips.
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    Make the most of your break, Fallers!

I'm downloading Soda Dungeon right now on my phone, it's taking foreverrrr.
    ....wow....I think I strive to be annoying. I just messed up the controls in some fashion show thing, and got banned....this changes a lot of things.
    edited October 2015
    Fallers said:

....wow....I think I strive to be annoying. I just messed up the controls in some fashion show thing, and got banned....this changes a lot of things.

You're wallowing. Wallowing is bad.

Fallers said:

You're wallowing. Wallowing is bad.
    Gawd, okay. I'll stop!
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Fallers said:

Banned from what?
  • Jeffry21Jeffry21 Sitting on the computer waiting for an answer..Member Posts: 5
    it's okay, when my account comes back i can be your friend! :smiley:
    Jeffry21 said:

it's okay, when my account comes back i can be your friend! :smiley:

Comes back?
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 861
    Don't quit m9!!