Massive problem

-CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161
edited October 2015 in General
Ive been playing for a while and ive built up this massive world called Chippingminster Village, i had a trusted friend called (Im not allowed to say his name...), and i gave him full access to my world and then one day, he sent me serveral messages saying "(swear word) YOU" and "YOU (swear word) (swear word)" but in my stupidity, because i trusted him so much, i kept him friended so i could try and find him. But then the next day MY WHOLE WORLD WAS GRIEFED. This being over like 5 onyx worth of item, but even worse, about 10 days worth of effort!!!! I know im not allowed to metion his name, but can deepworld do anything about this? I have spent lots of money on deepworld to show my support, but with a loss this big id rather take all my money back. Please @lisa? Is there anything i can do? Deepworld really is my favorite game, and ive been scammed out of my onyx pickaxe and a few rare paints beofre, but never something big as my whole world....please @lisa?

Comments

• EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,692

Ive been playing for a while and ive built up this massive world called Chippingminster Village, i had a trusted friend called (Im not allowed to say his name...), and i gave him full access to my world and then one day, he sent me serveral messages saying "(swear word) YOU" and "YOU (swear word) (swear word)" but in my stupidity, because i trusted him so much, i kept him friended so i could try and find him. But then the next day MY WHOLE WORLD WAS GRIEFED. This being over like 5 onyx worth of item, but even worse, about 10 days worth of effort!!!! I know im not allowed to metion his name, but can deepworld do anything about this? I have spent lots of money on deepworld to show my support, but with a loss this big id rather take all my money back. Please @lisa? Is there anything i can do? Deepworld really is my favorite game, and ive been scammed out of my onyx pickaxe and a few rare paints beofre, but never something big as my whole world....please @lisa?

Unfortunately there's not really anything that can be done :(
    It really sucks when people you thought you could trust turn around and stab you in the back...

I do feel for you, so if you go to Halcyon Peak, there should be a few things waiting for you near the spawn.
  • -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161
    Everywhen said:

It really sucks when people you thought you could trust turn around and stab you in the back...

I do feel for you, so if you go to Halcyon Peak, there should be a few things waiting for you near the spawn.
    mmm...Some people you just can trust you just cant trust....i went to your nice little world after seeing your comment but i want to ask you if your sure??? Theres a smasheriod there, are you sure thats for me??? Its not your fault i misplaced my trust.... :0 @Everywhen Thanks! :)
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,692

Everywhen said:

mmm...Some people you just can trust you just cant trust....i went to your nice little world after seeing your comment but i want to ask you if your sure??? Theres a smasheriod there, are you sure thats for me??? Its not your fault i misplaced my trust.... :0 @Everywhen Thanks! :)
    I'm sure. ;)
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,483
    That sucks! I'm sorry someone betrayed your trust so bad. That's a horrible feeling. Then again, this whole situation has also allowed you to see just how amazingly awesome some people are, too. So there's that.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Griefings are similar to scams, the player is held at fault.

You can meet me ingame and I'll gladly donate you something onxy or more.
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    That really sucks, dude! I've gotten my world briefed and gutted a total of 31 times. Now I'm a LOT more careful about where my trust lies. Sadly, nothing can be done about this, as you already know, but I could surely help replace and rebuild your world.

I agree, this situation can help you see how nice some community members are, and how they'll go the distance to help you out.

PS: My IGN is Will-I-Am if you see me around. Just give me a shoutout and I'll gladly come and help you!
    edited October 2015

Griefings are similar to scams, the player is held at fault.

You can meet me ingame and I'll gladly donate you something onxy or more.

Wow? Is this real? Are you sure @CloudxCloud ?! :open_mouth: Sirentist is so right... the deepworld community does have some :amazingly awesome people, I havent given up yet, and im slowly repairing my world :(.....thx guys :blush:
    edited October 2015
    William2 said:

That really sucks, dude! I've gotten my world briefed and gutted a total of 31 times. Now I'm a LOT more careful about where my trust lies. Sadly, nothing can be done about this, as you already know, but I could surely help replace and rebuild your world.

I agree, this situation can help you see how nice some community members are, and how they'll go the distance to help you out.

PS: My IGN is Will-I-Am if you see me around. Just give me a shoutout and I'll gladly come and help you!

Thanks for the offer! If i see you ill be sure to ask for a little help, thanks @William2 :smile:
    edited October 2015
    AEONXAL said:

Some people dont come in your life to love you. They come in your life to use you They dont see you as a friend. They see you as an oppurtunity.

That is so true...i myself have had the bad fortune to experience it myself....a few hours ago actually! :(@AEONXAL
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Happened with my outling, and that's even more than 5 onyx...

My extra trust doesn't even give me anything I can donate, i'm fully ripped.
    @-CRYSTAL-KING- I'm 100% for real, just pm me a time and place to meet you.

Wait??? What? You wernt joking? :open_mouth: :no_mouth: Are you sure lol? @CloudxCloud
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    I would donate but I don't really have anything but accessories and building supplies... and of course a smasheroid.

Wait??? What? You wernt joking? :open_mouth: :no_mouth: Are you sure lol? @CloudxCloud
    Yes, i'm 102% sure. I don't care about my rares.

• GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,225
    This has happened to me before. It's a horrible feeling when one day everything is there and the next everything is gone... Especially from a trusted friend...
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    Sad to hear... If you need help rebuilding I can see if a few players (they are trustworthy 115%) that help me with projects want to assist in the rebuilding process. Even if they can't I will gladly help you rebuild
  • iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    10 days effort worse than 5 oynx I don't think so any way same happened to me you'll get back soon