Interview with William2

SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,480
edited October 2015 in General
Surprise! It's William2's turn! Is he the most adorable thing or what? I wonder how often William2 has to fend off maiden aunties coming along and pinching his cheeks. Not that that was my first reaction or anything.

Anyhow, how about some questions?

Tell us, @William2 ...

What's your favorite joke?
What's your real first name? (Only if you're comfortable sharing!)
What part of the world are you in?
What do you do when you're not playing Deepworld? Job, school, something else? If job, what? If school, what are you studying or what's your favorite subject?
Do you have any siblings? If yes, where are you in the lineup? If no, do you wish you did?
Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse/significant other?
Do you have any pets?
How did you first hear about Deepworld?
How long have you been playing?
What's the story behind your username?
Have you ever had other usernames on the forum or in the game? If so, what?
What's the story behind your forum avatar?
What was the first thing you created in the game that you felt was important enough to put a protector on? Does it still exist? If so, where? If not, why not?
Which of your in-game creations are you most proud of or pleased with?
Who was the first person in game you got to know or become friends with?
What was your experience as a new player like?
What kind of impact, if any, has Deepworld had on your real life?
What's your most distinguishing feature in real life?
What's something you like about yourself?
What's your weirdest or most annoying habit?
What's the creepiest interaction you've ever had with an insect?
What's the most exotic animal you've ever touched? What were the circumstances?
Why are cats so much better than dogs?
Do you have any interesting stories about scars or injuries? Broken bones? Stitches? Hospitalizations? How about surgeries? Gory infections? Teeth? Got any pictures? What. Pictures are cool.
What's something about your upbringing or life that's unique, and how has it affected your view of the world?
What's something you've never done that most people have?
What's something you've done that most people haven't?
If your life were a book, what would be the chapter headings?
In one sentence, what's your philosophy of life?
Post edited by Sirentist on

Comments

• GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,221
    WILL

Are you Mlg enough?

Is my cat cute?

Are you sad that your hair isn't as epic as mine?

Is my cat cute?(sorry if asked before)
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    Sorry to ruin your fun guys, but I'm off to bed right now. I'm literally seeing two of my phone. I'll answer questions first thing in the morning!

For now, throw 'em at me!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    William2 said:

Sorry to ruin your fun guys, but I'm off to bed right now. I'm literally seeing two of my phone. I'll answer questions first thing in the morning!

Is this my first question?
    Why are you holding two phones?
    How much money did your parents give you to have two phones?
    I WANT TWO PHONES!! But do I need two phones?
    Would you say you're seeing double?
    Are you... preparing for trouble?
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,110
    What kind of books do you like to read ( comics, novels, etc ) ? And what genre ?

How did you come across deepworld and what made you continue playing it ?

Do you like Pokemon ? If no, wynaut ! If yes, which pokemon is your Fav. and why ?
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    What's the Top 10 best things in your opinion?

What's your favorite genre of music?
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    How old are you?

How's your vision?

What grade are you in?

Do you agree that garlic biscuits are the best?
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,480
    What's your earliest childhood memory?
    What story does your family like to tell about you as a child?
    Where was the picture of you taken? What were the circumstances?
    Do you have any hobbies?
    What is a talent or skill that you have?
    What's a talent or skill that you don't have, but you wish you did?
    Do you think of yourself as more shy or more outgoing?
    What are your three favorite qualities in the person you think of as your closest friend?
    What's the farthest and/or longest you've ever been away from your family?
    What device do you play Deepworld on?
    Do you know anyone else in real life who also plays Deepworld? If so, who?
    What item or block in game will you almost always go out of your way for?
    If you could snap your fingers and have one feature or bug fix implemented in game, what would you choose?
    Have you ever participated in other forums? If so, what kind(s)?
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2015
    Heylo Will! Are you ready for some questions?

-- You said you play the trumpet! Why did you choose the trumpet over all other instruments?

-- How many major scales do you know? Minor?

-- What is your favorite piece to practice on the trumpet?

-- Do you play any other instruments? If so, which ones?

-- Do you like writing? If so, what do you like to write about? What styles do you use to present it?

-- What is one word or phrase to describe your personality?

-- Are you interested in the visual arts? If so, what kinds do you favor most?

-- If you could find or create a new element to be put on the Periodic Table, what would it be and what would you call it?

-- What is your favorite color? Is there a reasoning behind it?

-- Do you have a favorite or lucky number? What about a letter? Why?

-- Have you ever attempted to memorize pi? How much can you recite at this moment?

-- How often do you have to look up a word when reading a book (or anything with words)?

-- Which occupation do you feel deserves more recognition?

-- Are there any other questions you were hoping you'd be asked? Include answers!

Edit: Autocorrect got my "heylo" wrong. I thought you knew me better than that, iPad!
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    Do you have any pets?

What is the scariest thing you've ever done?

What's your favourite holiday?

Do you play deepworld regularly?

Do you play other games?

Do you have any unusual phobias?

What's your pet peeve?

If you could be any animal for a day what would you be?

Do you prefer:
    ➖Apple or Android?

➖Windows or Mac?

➖Ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?

➖Bananas or apples?

➖Pizza or cupcakes?

➖Lemonade or Coke?
    Sirentist said:

Surprise! It's William2's turn! Is he the most adorable thing or what? I wonder how often William2 has to fend off maiden aunties coming along and pinching his cheeks. Not that that was my first reaction or anything
    Oh Siren, you flatter me. You make it sound so hard!
    Well, you've all waited long enough!

What's your favorite joke?
    Is it sad I put my phone down for two minutes to think about this question? I don't really have a favorite joke, I just like anything funny!

What's your real first name? (Only if you're comfortable sharing!)
    (Surprise surprise) It's William.

What part of the world are you in?
    The good ol' US. I used to live in the country in Pennsylvania but me and my mother moved to North Carolina so she could get a job and my see stayed up in PA to look over our house and cats and his job.

What do you do when you're not playing Deepworld? Job, school, something else? If job, what? If school, what are you studying or what's your favorite subject?
    I'm currently in school. My favorite subjects and classes by far are anything related to history, and band and AIG (our advanced curriculum class)

Do you have any siblings? If yes, where are you in the lineup? If no, do you wish you did?
    Nope! When I was little I remember begging my mom for a brother because I didn't understand how babies worked, lol! Now I want an older sister, but, um... -does maths- I don't think that's possible unless it's through adoption :tongue: It is kind of nice getting all th attention at parties, though! Lol

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse/significant other?
    Short and sweet: Nope.

Do you have any pets?
    Cats FTWWW! I have a cat named Squiby with me in NC, but my dad is looking after the other three: Sqeaker (Who plays with water and plastic and used to squeak a lot when he was a kitten), Starlet (Who recently got trapped under our recliner for days and we thought she ran away and when we found her she had to get 3/4 of her shaved. She's really prissy, too), and Cheese (Long story. Ever watched Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends? Well remember Cheese, the dopey one? Yeah, my dad named him after the dopey Cheese, because... Well... He's dopey, simply put. He's absolutely ADORABLE. He plays fetch with rolled up pipe cleaners and will lay on you and keep you warm for hours on end). I also have a turtle who is with my dad who was hibernating and so we just left him behind.

How did you first hear about Deepworld?
    I was addicted to Minecraft when it was fairly new, and so in the App Store I looked up "Games like Minecraft". Deepworld popped up and it looked good, so I tried it, little knowing I would become addicted and never delete it EVER.

How long have you been playing?
    I've been playing since February 23, 2013, the day before my birthday.

What's the story behind your username?
    In-game, when it asked me to choose a username, the first thing that came to mind was "Will-I-Am". Why? My best friend would always call me Will-I-Am, and the name just stuck. In the forums, William2 was sort of a username that I picked because I wanted to get on the forums quickly. I tried Will-I-Am, but for some reason or other, it wouldn't let me, so I tried William. No dice. I then tried William2 because, ya'know, I'm #2. I never could bring myself to change it, so it's still William2.

Have you ever had other usernames on the forum or in the game? If so, what?
    Nope, never thought about changing my name before. I did once, for fun, but changed back soon afterwards.

What's the story behind your forum avatar?
    @AEONXAL drew it for me when I asked him to draw a picture of my in-game character. While I totally look way sexier in game right now, I still have it up there.
    What was the first thing you created in the game that you felt was important enough to put a protector on? Does it still exist? If so, where? If not, why not?
    In the world Stalham Peak, soon after joining, I met Zackster. A really good guy. We hung out, and met Nyancatfly and grace0219. I still talk to Grace daily, and we're pretty close. Anyways, we made a huge mansion there. It got grieved tons of times until we finally got enough pros. One day I got in trouble and my mom grounded me. That meant no Deepworld for a month. When I came back, Zack was gone, as well as Nyan. I got Grace's email and we started hanging out a lot. Nyan came back once, but we never saw him again. We fixed up the mansion after it got briefed yet another time, but I never really go there anymore. It's at the bottom of the right hill if you guys want to see it.

Which of your in-game creations are you most proud of or pleased with?
    I guess if I had to pick one, I'm really proud of how the Halloween project I'm taking part in is shaping up so far.

Well guys, I'm hitting the road, I don't want to suck my data up. I'll answer more later. Sorry guys!
    Do you have any interesting stories about scars or injuries? Broken bones? Stitches? Hospitalizations? How about surgeries? Gory infections? Teeth? Got any pictures? What. Pictures are cool.
    What's something about your upbringing or life that's unique, and how has it affected your view of the world?

• WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241
    Is there anything creepy happened in life? (If you're comfortable you can share it.)
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    Bruh, how old r u?

You can't touch dis! (starts breakdancing)

The court finds you gulity for wearing a hat, made of panda hide. Do you have anything to say?

Am I Batman?

Yuri or Yaoi?

Tea or Coffee?

Crunchy Peanut Butter or Smooth Peanut Butter?
    edited October 2015
    Sirentist said:

I'm back!
    Zackster was the first person I met in game. He was very nice to me, and we were both newbs, but we shared what we got. And then I went on to meet Nyancatfly and Grace0219, but me and Grace are the only ones left out of the four. (Fun fact: In my world, Icyland, the last unlooted chest is under Zackster's protector, so I will never be able to loot it, haha)

I don't remember much of it besides for being very overwhelmed a first. At the time I was just skipping from game to game, and so I thought I'd probably just breeze through this one and find a new one in no time. That wasn't the case. I got addicted real quick. I remember something thinking that I just really wanted a blue crystal. That was years ago though. I'd never had imagined I would be where I am today :tongue:

Deepworld has made me a much more considerate person. I've seen what people can act like over selfishness and greed, and it's made me able to tell if someone is lying or not.

Hm... Most distinguishing feature... My bulging muscles and sexy absMaybe my nose? I've honestly no clue lol!

This is something I'd rather have a friend answer. If I had to pick though, maybe my sense of humor? Like, we'll be in a light, easygoing situation and I can sit there and crack jokes all day, but as soon as the situation tightens up, I can be the most serious person you've ever met.

I'd probably have to say this weird noise I make when I sleep. My mom says it's like a clucking sound in the back of my throat, and that I just do it all night. I really don't know how to explain it though. Hurmph.

Oh God. Insects. -breaks into a cold sweat- Probably having a mosquito fly into my mouth? Ech. I'll speak no more of this.

At the Atlantic Aquarium, there was a little tank with baby manta rays with their barbs cut off and a baby tiger shark. The manta rays would circle around the tank dancing and flapping their little wings and putting on a show. Boring ol' tiger shark was sitting there doing nothing. I got to touch both

Because they are. No more explaination needed. Now perhaps these pictures of my cats will show you their adorableness in full scale:
    Here's Cheese
    Squeaker
    And Squiby. Aren't they just a super adorable trio?

This morning I stubbed my toe. Does that count? No? Okay, well, my mother calls me a walking calamity, and for good reason. I'm always finding a way to get myself hurt, lol! When I was like three, me and my mom were playing hide and seek in the house. I begged jer for one last round, and I saw her after she hid behind the bed. Well, I came charging around the corner, and whacked my head off the edge of the bed, cracking it open. Riiight on my right eyebrow, there's a little stitch where skin doesn't grow, and there's a little freckle inside of the divit too.

Well, when I was little, my mother would always try and make me look for the best in every situation. She and my father would take me on (and still do) trips to national battlefields, zoos, aquariums, etc, because I could/still can only learn while doing hands-on stuff. It's super hard for me to learn from drilling down notes and reading them over and over. It just doesn't work for me. I have to do something hands-on, a project, writing a story, building something. If I can't do that I just can't learn from it. Even if it's working on a fill-in-the-blanks paper or something, it's better than just sitting there learning from oral lectures and drilling down notes.

I've never attended church. I've been raised not religious, not believing in anything. I'd rather not start a riot or something so I'll end it there. 'Nuff said :tongue:

At a local circus that the school gave us coupons for, called the Picadilly circus, I got to ride a small elephant. My arse was right on a lump on it's spine, and it hurt like heck, but it was still really fun! I bet most of you haven't been face to face with huge sharks with beady red eyes or touched a tiger shark either, though!

1. What is this new place?
    2. It's the best day ever!
    3. Don't bang your head on a bed. It hurts.
    4. Breaking out of the shell
    5. Trouble-Maker
    6. Academic League. Woo!
    7. Middle school: Any man's worst fear
    8. I learn my natural talent
    TO BE CONTINUED...

Laughter is the best medicine.

edited October 2015

@GlobeTravel
    WILL
    GLOBE

Are you Mlg enough?
    Is this really a question?

Is my cat cute?
    No. It's sexy.

Are you sad that your hair isn't as epic as mine?
    Am I sensing a challenge?

Is my cat cute?(sorry if asked before)
    My cats are cuter.

edited October 2015
    p1nkbr0 said:

William2 said:

@p1nkbr0
    Is this my first question?
    Yes?

Why are you holding two phones?
    This is the answer to @GlobeTravel's question. I am MLG.

How much money did your parents give you to have two phones?
    None. I pulled the money out of my butt.

I WANT TWO PHONES!! But do I need two phones?
    Because you are a MLG wannabe.

Would you say you're seeing double?
    I'm seeing double.

Are you... preparing for trouble?
    Dude. Don't try and rap. Leave it to the DJ.
    edited October 2015
    FlynnXD said:

@FlynnXD
    What kind of books do you like to read ( comics, novels, etc ) ? And what genre ?
    I LOVE fantasy. It's one of the only things I'll willingly read unless something else interests me.

How did you come across deepworld and what made you continue playing it ?
    The pure awesomeness made me continue playing it. Also my friends, but who needs friends when you're MLG?

Do you like Pokemon ? If no, wynaut ! If yes, which pokemon is your Fav. and why ?
    I like Pokemon, haven't played it in FOREVERRRRRR though. I'll have to get back on it! I think my fave used to be Emboar or Psyduck.

@Nerevarine
    10. Me.
    9. Me.
    8. Me.
    7. Me.
    6. Me.
    5. Me.
    4. Me.
    3. Me.
    2. Me.
    1. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    No, just kidding LOL!
    10. French Fries
    9. Big binders
    8. Museums
    7. The Arts
    6. Cats
    5. Me
    4. History
    3. Deepworld (Duh)
    2. Soda Dungeon (kudos to @Fallers for getting me hooked)
    1. Family and friends and loved ones

Did you see how you weren't on that list? (Jkjk)

My favorite bands are Thirty Seconds to Mars, GHOST B C, and Starset. Some of them can be classified as many different types, so I'll leave it at this.

• FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
    William2 said:

@Nerevarine
    10. Me.
    9. Me.
    8. Me.
    7. Me.
    6. Me.
    5. Me.
    4. Me.
    3. Me.
    2. Me.
    1. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    No, just kidding LOL!
    10. French Fries
    9. Big binders
    8. Museums
    7. The Arts
    6. Cats
    5. Me
    4. History
    3. Deepworld (Duh)
    2. Soda Dungeon (kudos to @Fallers for getting me hooked)
    1. Family and friends and loved ones

Did you see how you weren't on that list? (Jkjk)

My favorite bands are Thirty Seconds to Mars, GHOST B C, and Starset. Some of them can be classified as many different types, so I'll leave it at this.

You like Soda Dungeon more, then DW? MUHAHHAHAHAH, DANCE MY PUPPETS

@CloudxCloud
    How old are you?
    I'm however old you want me to be ;)

How's your vision?
    Um... I'm nearsighted :tongue:

What grade are you in?
    Hah, you'll never know.

Do you agree that garlic biscuits are the best?
    I'll look for 'em next time I go to the store!

• GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,221
    WILL

Yes, I smell a challenge too.

Are you going to eat pie anytime soon? If so, I would rethink that decision

Are you smart or dumb?

Tell me a story
    Guys, get ready for the muffin-related questions @Grace0219 is threatening me with!
  • Grace0219Grace0219 Error 404 Location Not FoundMember Posts: 48
    Do you know the muffin man?

Where did you meet he muffin man, and when?

Tell us about the rubber band gun and how you 'tried' accidentally to shoot me with it through the screen, please?(this totally counts as a question shush your face)

Your favorite muffin?

Second?

Third?

Do you like red velvet anything?

Do you wish there was a muffin emoji? Cause I sure do

Could you humor us with a bus story?

What do you think of blueberry chocolate caramel muffins?

When was the last time you ate a muffin?

Where does the muffin man live?

That is all, have a wonderful day Will.
    Sirentist said:

@Sirentist
    What's your earliest childhood memory?
    Hm, probably playing with this little truck I had that had Superman and his dog and a little fake plastic piece of kryptonite, or banging my head of the bed. Maybe when the shelter my mom used to run had these little bins of snacks I would always snack on while she was at work? Or helping the kind old ladies there clean up and playing with the cats in the cat room? I remember I was scared of the room with all the huge doggies though, they were so loud!

What story does your family like to tell about you as a child?
    My mom always tells people about how I used to be such a serious baby. Like, she'll be driving me around in a stroller and some lady comes up to us, and says, "Ohmigosh he's so cuteeeeeee!" and I would stare them down with the most rebellious, serious face I had. I would only let my mother and my Aunt Janie hold me, I would'nt even let my dad hold me, lol! I'd throw fits and kick and flail my arms around everywhere! So I earned the nickname Mister Serious.

Where was the picture of you taken? What were the circumstances?
    I was at a hotel in some exit in South Carolina. We were at Atlanta, Georgia, for a concert for the band Ghost, and the next morning we went to the World of Coke and some other tourist attractions. We only drove halfway home, got a hotel, and drove the rest of the day today. That chair was really comfy, by the way. You all should be so jealous.

Do you have any hobbies?
    I love gaming RPGs, such as Pathfinder and D&D. I like reading and writing and drawing in my spare time. I also love soccer and I'm very good at the trumpet. I'm progressing on my guitar, but I haven't played it since last summer. I also love collecting sea shells and fossils, and going hiking. Basically anything nature-related, I'm in!

What is a talent or skill that you have?
    Some people can lick their noses and elbows. Some people can put their feet behind their heads, or wiggle their ears. I can wave my right pinkie toe back and forth.

What's a talent or skill that you don't have, but you wish you did?
    I wish I could calm people down, and assure them that they were alright, and they would actually believe me.

Do you think of yourself as more shy or more outgoing?
    I'm both. I can be SUPER shy, but once you get to know me and I get used to you, I'm very outgoing and you wouldn't be able to believe I was once shy.

What are your three favorite qualities in the person you think of a closest friend?
    Honesty, genuineness, and a good sense of humor are three biggies for me.

What's the farthest and/or longest you've ever been away from your family?
    Summer camp for Boyscouts was probably the longest, being a week, but it was with people I knew and trusted and we had a family day in the middle of the week too, but it wasn't for very long. It was a few counties away. The farthest would probably going to a concert with the band for these guys called STOMP. They make music out of random items like brooms and shopping carts and stuff, while adding humor into it. It was a few cities away, in Raliegh, NC.

What device do you play Deepworld on?
    I mainly play on my iPad, but I have it on my iPod and for PC.

Do you know anyone else in real life who also plays Deepworld? If so, who?
    I tried to get my friend Josh to play Deepworld. He did for a bit, but then quit because we could never find a time to get on together and I was the main reason he was playing. I also tried to get a friend to play, but he said it was boring and he hated it. He may or may not have woken up with dismembered limbs

What item or block in game will you almost always go out of your way for?
    I love diamonds. They're my favorite item. I will also always go out of my way for bone piles, mushrooms, and wood, iron, and copper.

If you could snap your fingers and have one feature or bug fix implemented in game, what would you choose?
    What if my fingers were broken? What then, huh? Everybody else would be fixing bugs left and right, and I'd be all sad, lonely, and left out. Ever think of that, Siren? Huh? You big bully... -sheds a tear-

Have you ever participated in other forums? If so, what kind(s)?
    The only other forum I went on is World of Tanks Blitz forum to adress a bug where I thought my account got deleted. I think this is the easiest forum I've ever seen though, that's for sure!

• jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
    What is your favourite fantasy author?

What do you think of when you read 'momnmoplohq'?

Do you have a favourite super powered hero/villain/being?

Runner up?

What is your most disgusting habit?

Name one thing you dislike about your parents.

Name one thing you like about your parents.

Do/have you traveled a lot?

Favourite travel destination?

@LittyKitty
    Heylo Will! Are you ready for some questions?
    Hey Litty! You bet!

-- You said you play the trumpet! Why did you choose the trumpet over all other instruments?
    In my old elementary school I did the drums and my best friend did the trumpet. We promised eachother we would switch instruments the next year, and even though I moved, we still held on to our promises. Trumpet's just stuck ever since!

-- How many major scales do you know? Minor?
    Just the usual five: B flat, A flat, E flat, F, C, and G. Oh, and the chromatic scales and all the second octaves on the previous five. I've never really bothered much with scales, I can play them super fast and I can play 3/4 octaves higher than the E flat and 4/5 octaves lower than the F.

-- What is your favorite piece to practice on the trumpet?
    Ohh, that's a hard one. Hm... The Star Spangled Banner is fun, and so is the piece "Soar!" albeit it being super easy. I love all of the songs we did in band camp too, Fanfare for the Unsung Hero, Shipwreck, How to Train Your Dragon, and Beneath the Scared Light. I'm learning Don't Stop Believin' right now, and it's pretty fun as well. I guess I just like anything that provides a challenge and that I can't just sight read and play perfectly in like five minutes.

-- Do you play any other instruments? If so, which ones?
    I play the guitar and drums. I'm fairly good at guitar, but I need to start getting lessons again, and as I said before, the snare drum. I was the best in my class out of the 5 (6?) of us that were there.

-- Do you like writing? If so, what do you like to write about? What styles do you use to present it?
    Yes, I LOVE writing. My mom is a screenwriter so I guess that's where it comes from. I like fantasy, and, of course, steampunk. I'm developing the theme of a story as we speak right now, but I haven't really started yet.

-- What is one word or phrase to describe your personality?
    CanIUseSomethingLikeThisAndSayItIsOneWordInTheAtlantianDictionaryThatWasLostDecadesAgoThatIStudiedAndSoIKnowThisPhrase? Do you think I coild get away with that? No? Hm, one word... Easygoing, I guess?

-- Are you interested in the visual arts? If so, what kinds do you favor most?
    I love the arts. I like abstract paintings and sculptures, and little things made out of useless scrap and junk. For instance, there's this guy who owns a shop who makes lifelike animals out of old, rusted metal, pipes, wires, etc. The whole downtown area is decorated with them. I'll try and remember to take some photos for you guys later!

-- If you could find or create a new element to be put on the Periodic Table, what would it be and what would you call it?
    Hm, a new element, eh? KRYPTONITE! The abbreviation would be... KE? I don't think that's taken. It'd supply a new source of resusble energy to Earth, as it doesn't wear out of use. And juuust in case some evil terrorist invented Superman clones... Well...

-- What is your favorite color? Is there a reasoning behind it?
    My favorite color is green. I have no idea why. I like nature, the trees, grass, leaves, flowers.

-- Do you have a favorite or lucky number? What about a letter? Why?
    My lucky number is fifteen. I like five because it isn't too much, isn't too little. Just a nice half. I put the one in front, because, well, five seems much too small, and anything above seems too big. Fifteen just seems like a nice median to me, and it's always been lucky for me.

-- Have you ever attempted to memorize pi? How much can you recite at this moment?
    3.14. I'm lame. I tried to memorize pi, as you suggested, but my brain kinda melted after about 100 digits.

-- How often do you have to look up a word when reading a book (or anything with words)?
    I usually just use my mother when I'm too lazy to grab my phone and Google it. At least 10 times per book I'll look up/ask somebody what the definition of a word is, and then forget right after. Whatever, lol!

-- Which occupation do you feel deserves more recognition?
    Now, I know EVERYBODY is going to say this, but teachers deserve more recognition. My mother had to get a heart moniter because being a psycologist was so stressfull. They don't get mych recognition for all their hard work, and without them, we'd be too dumb to do much of anything!
    -- Are there any other questions you were hoping you'd be asked? Include answers!
    Hm, I'll wait until the end for this one. Remind me after it is officially over!

Edit: Autocorrect got my "heylo" wrong. I thought you knew me better than that, iPad!

edited October 2015

@DeathSwagga
    Do you have any pets?
    See above. My arm is tired of typing lol!
    What is the scariest thing you've ever done?
    Hm, maybe going to this abandoned cabin at like 10:30 at night with my best friend with nothing but an eerie dim flashlight at the edge of the woods. That was scary as heck!

What's your favourite holiday?
    Christmas, no doubt. I get to see all of my family AND get free stuff? Hells yeah! (No, kiddies, Christmas isn't just about getting, it's about giving.)

Do you play deepworld regularly?
    Whenever I can grab the time!

Do you play other games?
    I love the game Soda Dungeon, as I've mentioned, and I like the games Vain Glory (both are in the App Store), Skyrim, Assassin's Creed, and WoW. I like World of Tanks but I haven't played in a bit, as well. I'd reccomend all of those to you gamers out there!

Do you have any unusual phobias?
    I wouldn't call it "unusual" but I hate spiders and stinkbugs. I can't even look at a tarantula plushy that looks nothing like a tarantula without shivering.

What's your pet peeve?
    Use your turn signals, assholes.

If you could be any animal for a day what would you be?
    Hmmmm... I'm having to think on this one. It's be cool to be a cheetah for a day.

Do you prefer:
    ➖Apple or Android?
    Apple, definately

➖Windows or Mac?
    Mac

➖Ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
    Cone

➖Bananas or apples?
    Bananas. I hate apples if they are in their skins.

➖Pizza or cupcakes?
    Pizza. (Fun fact: I LOVE cupcakes, but like cake less. My mother calls me crazy. It's practally the same thing!)

➖Lemonade or Coke?
    Depends on the time and type of day and what I'm feeling like.

Weaboo said:

@Weaboo
    Is there anything creepy happened in life? (If you're comfortable you can share it.)
    I swear I saw a ghost this one time, but nobody will believe me.

Fallers said:

@Fallers
    Bruh, how old r u?
    I'm however old you want me to be.

You can't touch dis! (starts breakdancing)
    -touches

The court finds you gulity for wearing a hat, made of panda hide. Do you have anything to say?
    I would not wear a hat made of panda hide because pandas (red pandas especially) are my favorite animal and are so cute and squishy and I would never do anything to harm them.

Am I Batman?
    What if I said that I was Batman?

Yuri or Yaoi?
    What the heck is the difference?

Tea or Coffee?
    Ew. Neither. Unless it's green tea. That's a bit better.

Crunchy Peanut Butter or Smooth Peanut Butter?
    CRUNCHY FTWWWWWWW!

edited October 2015
    Fallers said:

@Fallers
    You like Soda Dungeon more, then DW? MUHAHHAHAHAH, DANCE MY PUPPETS

No. I would never betray Deepworld like that. Those were in no specific order. SD would be right after DW though xD

@GlobeTravel
    WILL
    GLOBE. AGAIN.

Yes, I smell a challenge too.
    Challenge accepted.

Are you going to eat pie anytime soon? If so, I would rethink that decision
    The only pie I like is anything pertaining to chocolate or chocolate/vanilla pudding or cookies.

Are you smart or dumb?
    Smart.
    Tell me a story
    Once upon a time there was a boy named GloveTravel. He was an idiot. He ran all throughout the "land"(which was his school). Then he got shot and died. The end.

Grace0219 said:

@Grace0219
    Here they come! Dodge the muffins!

Do you know the muffin man?
    Met him someplace. He was a cosplayer.

Where did you meet he muffin man, and when?
    No idea.

Tell us about the rubber band gun and how you 'tried' accidentally to shoot me with it through the screen, please?(this totally counts as a question shush your face)
    Ahaha, well, um, you, see... (Sh*t I'm screwed... The police have been trying to find me for assaulting you... It looks like they've found me...) Well, I have this rubber band gun, right? I got it at a Steam Show and it's so fun to play with. It really hurts too. Well, for some reason, I got the idea to shoot Grace, right? So, having a complete dumb blond moment, I point the gun at the screen and fire, and realised what I had achieved:

Absoluely nothing!

Your favorite muffin?
    Blueberry.

Second?
    Chocolate

Third?
    Hm... Flavored like your arm? It just tastes so good...

Do you like red velvet anything?
    Red velvet is love, red velvet is life.

Do you wish there was a muffin emoji? Cause I sure do
    Hm, I thought there was. Sure, whatever you want... -pats head-

Could you humor us with a bus story?
    Oh God, my bus is too insane for your puny minds to process. Hm, which one to choose... Which one to choose..? Oh, aha!
    So, there are a total of two white people on my bus: me and this girl, right? Well, they're trying to "Get us to mate to save our species." So we made a show or something, and so it's basically somewhere around the lines of me being a very annoying white boy, this big muscly guy going "WANNA FIGHT, BRUH?", me flailing my arms about like a stereotypical white girl in a slap fight, audience cracking jokes, the line at the end, "There is no hope for this species." It's actually really funny if you witness it in person, I can't really explain it well enough. I've laughed my arse off so many times though, and I could really care less about the steriotypicalness.

What do you think of blueberry chocolate caramel muffins?
    Ew, caramel muffins. I think those would be nasty. Chocolate and blueberry, sure, tha sounds good. Caramel is putting it over the edge.

When was the last time you ate a muffin?
    This morning, for breakfast, at the very hotel that picture was taken at. Blueberry. I wanted like five more afterwards.

Where does the muffin man live?
    Detroit.

That is all, have a wonderful day Will.
    -wimpers- Oh, it's over... 'Kay... Ima go into muffin shock or something now... -faints-

Brb in around 45 minutes guys! I have to practice my trumpet!
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,689
    Hai WILLLLLLLLLL!!!!
    How are you?

What's your favourite in game item?

Where would we normally find you in game?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Have you ever tried vegemite?

Whats your favourite movie/TV/Anime/video game BGM ever?