What is the best luck level

iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
edited October 2015 in General
Ok so there's people saying that there is a specific level of luck that gets you better loot I've always thought the higher the level the better the loot but there's people saying otherwise so is it just superstition or is there a better luck level?

What is the best luck level 14 votes

14%
iiUb3rdrxginshock_wave 2 votes
7%
DJ_Donkey 1 vote
0%
No difference
0%
78%
p1nkbr0JakeTheTomMuneebSimplinAMWhyGlobemathews2492Demon_WolfElectroxLorthrash[Deleted User] 11 votes

Comments

• Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Whatever they say, the highest is the best. But after 10, the increase of rarity becomes increase of quantity.
    1-10 Each level increases rarity and chance.
    11-13 increases the quantity of loot. (Amount)
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    7 7 7 is best! :-}
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 494
    10 is the best for me
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,220

7 7 7 is best! :-}

No, 666 is the best you fool

get it right
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    The reason why people say that the lower levels are better is because almost all rich and active players have luck level thirteen, so everyone who raids with those high levels will be getting items that were intended to be the rarer ones. But since the people with lower levels either upgrade that skill rapidly or don't raid as much, that loot which was intended to be less rare is actually the more valuable thing today.
    So based off that information, I'd say you can take it however you please!
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425

The reason why people say that the lower levels are better is because almost all rich and active players have luck level thirteen, so everyone who raids with those high levels will be getting items that were intended to be the rarer ones. But since the people with lower levels either upgrade that skill rapidly or don't raid as much, that loot which was intended to be less rare is actually the more valuable thing today.

So rare rares were supposed to be less rare than nonrare rares and the nonrare rares are rarer than rare rares? Yeah I get it...
    Still, everything looted in higher levels is and should be rare, the loot rotation doesn't change in the upgrade after 10, but the quantity only.
  • LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 615

So rare rares were supposed to be less rare than nonrare rares and the nonrare rares are rarer than rare rares? Yeah I get it...
    Still, everything looted in higher levels is and should be rare, the loot rotation doesn't change in the upgrade after 10, but the quantity only.
    Too many rares...
  • iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    So to summarise lvl 1-10 increases quality lvl 11-13 increases quantity and the higher is the better.
    iain2318 said:

So to summarise lvl 1-10 increases quality lvl 11-13 increases quantity and the higher is the better.

Exactly, here's an example:
    Level 10, looted a bonsai bulb
    Level 13, looted 4 bonsai bulbs
    Level 10, looted blue crystal in red chest
    Level 12, looted three blue crystals in red chest.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    13 is the best, but by a negligible amount. So much so that it's almost not even worth the effort or accessory slot.
    p1nkbr0 said:

13 is the best, but by a negligible amount. So much so that it's almost not even worth the effort or accessory slot.

Actually it's much better to me, you can quadruple your crystal loot, sunflower bulbs for example, and any medium rarity loot.

and at least better then having maximum stats and having to upgrade something useless at that stage like automata..