Might be a bug or something...

LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 615
I have no way to prove this but I'm just going to say what happened.
1. Created small deep biome
2. Explored it
3. Found 2 elder apostate...
4. One of them exploded
5. I mined the other one
-it killed me and said I got an elder apostate...
6. I have no elder apostate???
7. I read the word "Elder" on my screen but check and no elder anywhere

Comments

• Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Just a small glitch, you probably weren't supposed to get it anyways since it blew up.
  • LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 615
    I mined from below... I get shrooms that blow up all the time...
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Lorthrash said:

I mined from below... I get shrooms that blow up all the time...

Butlers are the best choice.
    If only I had one lol. I sold my onyx butler
    This is my 100th Post!!!
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 232
    Its not the end of the world... ;)
    I know lol
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Member Posts: 721
    Butler bots cant mine it, i try that but didnt worlk :/, i guess i found the way how can you pick it, its works with the other explosive mushrooms but i need to test it on a big one :D

Butler bots cant mine it, i try that but didnt worlk :/, i guess i found the way how can you pick it, its works with the other explosive mushrooms but i need to test it on a big one :D

You must have the mine directive @JakeTheTom
    I have all the things for the butler, i play from 2013
    edited October 2015

Pc or Ios?
    If ios, you double-click the butlerbot, then click a command. Then drag your finger around and on the mushroom, it works better.
    Pc, doesn't work yet.
    Mac, idunno.
    @JakeTheTom
    Edit: Make sure to click "Done"

Pc or Ios?
    If ios, you double-click the butlerbot, then click a command. Then drag your finger around and on the mushroom, it works better.
    Pc, doesn't work yet.
    Mac, idunno.
    @JakeTheTom
    Umm, thx? Im not trying to be rude or something here ,but i know how this game works.
    Trust me the butler was the first thing what i try on the elder apostate mushie, but its didnt work, the bot diged everthing around it except the muchroom, so i guess Mike make it like that , so we get it much harder. It was months ago when i try it so maybe its changed, i try to find one to test it again.

Pc or Ios?
    Pc, doesn't work yet.
    Mac, idunno.
    @JakeTheTom
    Umm, thx? Im not trying to be rude or something here ,but i know how this game works.
    Trust me the butler was the first thing what i try on the elder apostate mushie, but its didnt work, the bot diged everthing around it except the muchroom, so i guess Mike make it like that , so we get it much harder. It was months ago when i try it so maybe its changed, i try to find one to test it again.
    For years it has worked, and it still does, not sure why not for you though...

Anyways, sorry if you took my tips as an insult, just tried to help...
  • iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    This appears a lot go to the to the top balloon at Times Square and try and mine the stuff others place and you'll see what happens
    edited October 2015
    iain2318 said:

This appears a lot go to the to the top balloon at Times Square and try and mine the stuff others place and you'll see what happens

Usually that's because others mine it before you, but you may get the notification for mining it @iain2318