Name Calling

FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
My good ol' friend, just gave me a name change. I'm currently thinking about changing my name...ideas people?

Comments

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,550
    Srellaf?
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    " The Hotness "
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 495
    edited October 2015
    Fallout.

Added: Most epic name ;)
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244

Fallout.

Added: Most epic name ;)

That name taken..
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 917
    Spammer
    Spam
    Spam_alot
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    I like Fallers just fine ,_,
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Tallers

Simple.
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    edited October 2015
    Reloaded
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 991
    Why change at all? You had a reason to pick Fallers when you first started playing. Stick with it.
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    AMWhy said:

Why change at all? You had a reason to pick Fallers when you first started playing. Stick with it.

The reason I changed from my first name (MegaMine) was because after some time, the name starts to get really lame lol.
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,221
    DontFallers
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    AMWhy said:

He's Fail_Ure not Fallers.

Also, how about F4ll3R5?
  • LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 615
    edited October 2015
    If you want "original" names, look up a name gen. They have all sorts of categories. The name I use now is actually from world of Warcraft name generator a few years back.

Some people make fun of my name or think it's dumb or stupid but I like it. If you find a name you like go with it. Not what others like or think "fits" you.

Or... Just stick with the name you got :smiley:
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    Fallers2:KissKissFallinLove
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    edited October 2015
    I belive usernames should have a personal meaning that reflects the person behind it...
    Using mine as an example the definittion of Aspire is "to direct one's hopes/ambitions toward achieving something".. I always do my best to help others acheive their goal, whether building or just finding someone to guide them in the game. Chose a name that reflects who you are
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    What about changing it to Fallers?
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425

What about changing it to Fallers?

His fallers account is gone.

Also, how about Demon_Fallers ?
  • WidyaWidya Doing My Deepworld Project Member Posts: 194
    IJustFell
    edited October 2015
    Post edited by Nerevarine on
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 775
    Fallers said:

My good ol' friend, just gave me a name change. I'm currently thinking about changing my name...ideas people?

Misleading title. I was thinking of someone calling someone else something.

Fallers said:

Misleading title. I was thinking of someone calling someone else something.
    I thought this would be another pointless thread about why name calling is not allowed on the forums, with the writer adding two scams there and three arguments here and an endless popcorn shop.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Ballers
    Callers
    Dallers
    Fallers
    Gallers
    Hallers
    Jallers
    Kallers
    Lallers
    Mallers
    Nallers
    Pallers
    Ralllers
    Sallers
    Tallers
    Vallers
    Zallers
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,550
    What about Yallers and Wallers?