Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Stupid dungeons

Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
This stupid dungeon is so annoying because I can't hit the switch and get out of the room in time before the trap door closes. Makes me rage a lot... Because then I can't get out. Unless I'm dumb and slow I don't see how someone can raid this.
image.png
2048 x 1536 - 4M

Comments

• Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Oh well it makes me aggravated a whole lot.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 808
    Its easier to raid on pc
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,706
    Muneeb said:

Thats one of the reason they added agility skill it makes you faster and makes that dungeon raidable.
    And ya i have raided it many times alone its not impossible :wink:

I have max agility and I've never been able to raid this dungeon without having to go back to spawn after being locked in that stupid room.I suck at raiding, ha!
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Sirentist said:

Muneeb said:

Thats one of the reason they added agility skill it makes you faster and makes that dungeon raidable.
    And ya i have raided it many times alone its not impossible :wink:

I have max agility and I've never been able to raid this dungeon without having to go back to spawn after being locked in that stupid room.I suck at raiding, ha!
    Hm, I raided it before and I have 5 agility... I guess we just need to melt those butterfingers with intense training, don't we?
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    Open the door and entice the brains out. Kill them. Open the door again and hit the switch, then make a dash for the exit. Forget the red for now. All being well you will make it out okay and can do the rest of the dungeon.

Failing that, glitch through the walls (iOS) or reapawn (PC).
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    AMWhy said:

Open the door and entice the brains out. Kill them. Open the door again and hit the switch, then make a dash for the exit. Forget the red for now. All being well you will make it out okay and can do the rest of the dungeon.

Failing that, glitch through the walls (iOS) or reapawn (PC).

One could just solo a whole world of dungeons with the three elements of power...
    Skill, Experience, and Glitch...
  • iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    I flip the switch respawn and go back to it
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,432
    For iOS users who know how to glitch, it is easiest to glitch through the bottom of the dungeon and clear it from the bottom up.
  • TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 123
    -mike or Lisa come in and see the glitch talk-WE WILL BANN THEM ALL!!!
    I don't know how to glitch... And isn't that like ruining the game..? I'm all legit when I play, no scamming, patching, or glitches. Just me, my 14 percpetion, onyx pickaxe, diamond mining gloves, and jerky.
    "Glitching" is legal... geez don't you read the rules?
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268
    toadlover said:

For iOS users who know how to glitch, it is easiest to glitch through the bottom of the dungeon and clear it from the bottom up.

AHH you revealed those secrets....Most likely raiding from the chest first to prevent it from getting stolen ;/

"Glitching" is legal... geez don't you read the rules?

Glitching is not really illegal but with the use of patchers its illegal.
    Well I glitch sometimes... I admit it but I hate the people who glitch through dungeons to steal them from you.
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedMember Posts: 705
    Like Siren said, Max Agility isn't enough to do this alone, even if you kill all the brains first. It requires two people just like that one with the water... (totally not worth the red chest by the way)

Like Siren said, Max Agility isn't enough to do this alone, even if you kill all the brains first. It requires two people just like that one with the water... (totally not worth the red chest by the way)

it is doable on pc with max agility but not on ios since on pc brains dont push you and you dont get stuck
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Member Posts: 493
    p1nkbr0 said:

It's specifically designed to be raided by two people.

It's specifically designed to be the most aggrivating and ill-thought dungeon for private worlds.

It's specifically designed to make you open your private worlds to players just so you can collect that last darned purifier piece.

It's design for 2 players? I thought it was deisgned to recquired wallglitching :tongue:
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    Electrox said:

it is doable on pc with max agility but not on ios since on pc brains dont push you and you dont get stuck
    It is possible on iOS as I have done it many times. The trick is to take your time: don't go for the pro and the switch in one go. First get the switch. Later get the pro.
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    I have zero problem raiding this dungeon. 15 agility is a must though. I don't glitch, never have. I go right through those little side doors, run like crazy and HOORAY! I love this challenging dungeon.
    AMWhy said:

Electrox said:

It is possible on iOS as I have done it many times. The trick is to take your time: don't go for the pro and the switch in one go. First get the switch. Later get the pro.
    i guess it is on ios to
  • WeabooWeaboo Do not test my patience sweetie, I'm high maintenance.Member Posts: 241
    edited November 2015

Well I glitch sometimes... I admit it but I hate the people who glitch through dungeons to steal them from you.

People can't steal loots from a dungeon unless after an hour.

I can glitch on iOS... Use the emoji glitch bro