Hello to the 8 people currently online

Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 781
As of 7:26 EST

Comments

• p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    edited October 2015
    Edit: WHYYY?
    Post edited by p1nkbr0 on
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    Ok
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    p1nkbr0 said:

Please dont make useless threads.

This thread's purpose is to make light conversation to the eight people online. Obviously, you weren't one of the eight so this doesn't apply to you! :(
    The main page of the fourm isn't a "Casual Chat Room", it is a place where people can share ideas, post questions and/or fun threads, long as the topic applies to Deepworld. (Art threads are somewhat exempt from this I suppose)

If someone wanted to have a "Casual Chat" they could:

A: Make a private conversation between X amount of people.

B: Make a Wall post saying "Hello" or something.

C: Use the Off-Topic catagory, even if its "hidden".

Im ok with casual chat as much as the next guy, but not if its pushing other more important threads down.
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    Well then....
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 781
    edited October 2015

p1nkbr0 said:

This thread's purpose is to make light conversation to the eight people online. Obviously, you weren't one of the eight so this doesn't apply to you! :(
    The main page of the fourm isn't a "Casual Chat Room", it is a place where people can share ideas, post questions and/or fun threads, long as the topic applies to Deepworld. (Art threads are somewhat exempt from this I suppose)

Im ok with casual chat as much as the next guy, but not if its pushing other more important threads down.
    You have been so rude to me since I've started using forums. If all you are going to do is put me down for trying to have fun then get off of MY threads, what could be important in the GRIPES. AND. GRINS. forum?!

EDIT: Thank YOU and have a nice day.
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 495

p1nkbr0 said:

You have been so rude to me since I've started using forums. If all you are going to do is put me down for trying to have fun then get off of MY threads, what could be important in the GRIPES. AND. GRINS. forum?!

He is just telling you what to do and you think that is rude. :neutral:
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 781

p1nkbr0 said:

He has been so cruel towards every one of my ideas and posts for long enough. So I am saying, enough is enough.
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599

p1nkbr0 said:

He has been so cruel towards every one of my ideas and posts for long enough. So I am saying, enough is enough.
    I don't think it's that rude, or rude at all...
    He's just telling you the function of the PM, a forumer's wall, and the categories.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,689
    Guys. Eat a snickers. Seriously.
    Don't you all have better things to be doing then arguing like this?
    Go explore a world, or pwn some noobz in PvP or someting.
    Go build something incredible!

The community is frail enough as it is. Wouldnt it be better the older forumers like you guys didn't sweat the small stuff, and just made the most of the game as an example to others?
    p1nkbr0 said:

p1nkbr0 said:

See this post?
    See my post up there?
    That's how far over your head my joke went.
    Who said I didn't get the joke?
    edited October 2015

p1nkbr0 said:

p1nkbr0 said:

See this post?
    See my post up there?
    I don't get that joke he just MADE but clearly this was a Gripes N' Grins.
    EDIT: My post was supposed to be funny, henceforth a Gripes N' Grins post.
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Calm down guys and just re-rail the thread.

Hi dom.
    Herro
  • lxlylxly Snow SeaMember Posts: 1,319

p1nkbr0 said:

p1nkbr0 said:

See this post?
    See my post up there?
    fight fight fight fight
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,219
    Hello :3
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Please let this thread die, for the thread serves no useful purpose.
    To the creator of this thread, try to change the category of this thread to off topic.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    tbh this thread serves no purpose as the original 8 aren't online anymore
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    Everywhen said:

Guys. Eat a snickers. Seriously.
    Don't you all have better things to be doing then arguing like this?
    Go explore a world, or pwn some noobz in PvP or someting.
    Go build something incredible!

The community is frail enough as it is. Wouldnt it be better the older forumers like you guys didn't sweat the small stuff, and just made the most of the game as an example to others?

Who you calling old?
    -drops cane in dead silence-
    :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,913
    pls don't argue friends
    p1nkbr0 said:

Lilith said:

p1nkbr0 said:

p1nkbr0 said:

See this post?
    See my post up there?
    fight fight fight fight
    Bring it on, smalls!!!

O shet dis bout 2 get reel!
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,695
    If you really think this thread is ''useless'' then leave it do die instead of keep posting stuff on it.

If you really think this thread is ''useless'' then leave it do die instead of keep posting stuff on it.

No one could've said it better. Demon re-railed it but now, people are derailing it.< (.,.)I
    Lyven said:

To the creator of this thread, try to change the category of this thread to off topic.

Gripes and grins, supposed to be funny, applied to the eight people that were online at the time.
    image.jpg
    400 x 418 - 48K

Lyven said:

Gripes and grins, supposed to be funny, applied to the eight people that were online at the time.
    image.jpg
    803 x 688 - 132K