Onyx mass teleport and dia mass aren't working? -blackout-

BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347
edited October 2015 in General
what's happening? D: @lisa @mikelaurence

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 917
    Same here. I emailed them.
  • BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347
    derpdee said:

Same here. I emailed them.

oh! ok thanks i emailed them too.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    DEEPWORLD IS HAVING ANOTHER APPOCOLYPSE OMG OMGOMGOMGOGM WTER WE GONNA DO I DONT WANT TO DIE ALONE DEEPWORLD IS GOIN DOWN FOREAL -drops a sick beat-
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 991
    Seems to be a general problem. /tp says as below in the screenshot. /evoke says invalid command.
    @lisa @mikelaurence
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 330K
    I guess deepworld is shutting down, oh well.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,110
    It probably rolled back to the time when the machines weren't implemented ? Or just a new bug.
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    You know you're spoiled from the mass tele, when you start using your portable teles to move around in your world.
    I kicked it! Pickaxed it! Shoveled it! Shot it! It's still not working!!! :neutral:
    Let's blame Obama for this crap
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 232
    Also, is it just me, or ist the quest tab gone?
    I told ya deepworld is shutting down for real boys
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 232
    It would be wonderful if we could get a word from a dev or somebody "official". I liked the developers diary entries, and the state of deep world announcements back in spring this year and i would be soooooooo happy if we get a new state of dw update about the status of the cool stuff that they are obviously / hopefully working on.
    edited October 2015
    Well wonder is my first name
    Also just calm downreally they might be working on things and had to take them out for a bit.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,110
    Seriously though guys, stop saying that it's all over and deepworld is going down or whatever. We are the players in deepworld and if we don't have hope, then it won't last.
    A simple bug doesn't mean that the game is closing. It's probably just a bug due to lack of maintainance.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 775
    I say we get more sponsors or something, or they should hire a maintainance team, so the can ease up a bit.
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    All kidding aside, the mass teles are still not working. Can someone please give us an idea of when this will be fixed? I appreciate it.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,480
    Sent a message about this to Bytebin ... hopefully they'll be looking into it soon!
  • TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 121
    is it common for pc players to not be able to tp or is it the same glitch u guys r talkin bout?
  • Unicorn.Unicorn. Member Posts: 7
    Deepworld seems to have a lot of problems lately. First the skill points bug, then the daily loot is gone, and then the mass spawner and teleporter is not working.
  • TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 121
    lets give our devs a break! they have a life as well! dont they?!?! im sure that @mikelaurence and @lisa have been working so hard on DW that they deserve a break!! PLUS mike has been working on the PC version from the start and its so buged so give him a break will ya! Anyways, im sure they havent forgotten us! Or did they?! xD
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636

lets give our devs a break! they have a life as well! dont they?!?! im sure that @mikelaurence and @lisa have been working so hard on DW that they deserve a break!! PLUS mike has been working on the PC version from the start and its so buged so give him a break will ya! Anyways, im sure they havent forgotten us! Or did they?! xD

No. We are spoiled.
    People seem to take me so seriously XD
  • KillingUGirlKillingUGirl Member Posts: 75
    You seem so serious
    XD Do I really?! Wow if you're not joking that explains a lot, and I mean A LOT. I joke around a lot and I guess I should seem less serious then maybe? I don't know... But sorry for any misunderstandings also if I am being serious people think I'm joking... Weird :open_mouth:
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 917
    They are back up and working!
    Thank you for fixing them @mikelaurence
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,104
    Please be sure to thank Mike for his hard work. I know as players you guys want things fixed immediately, but sometimes it takes a little bit. Thanks for the emails letting us know there was a problem. Super appreciated!!!
  • BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347
    thank you mike :smile: @mikelaurence
    edited October 2015
    Hi @lisa and @mikelaurence ! Do you two play the game? Or don't have any time for it? Because I know of a lot of admistraters that don't play their game(I didn't mean this question to sound rude or anything)
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425

Hi @lisa and @mikelaurence ! Do you two play the game? Or don't have any time for it? Because I know of a lot of admistraters that don't play their game(I didn't mean this question to sound rude or anything)

I know as a fact Lisa loves to jump in deepworld and dress in unimplemented clothes and Laurence spawns fishies and brain lords.