Deepworld wishes! -blackout-

BlackoutBlackout Cutiepamsy@me.com email me if you wanna join ^_^Member Posts: 347
edited October 2015 in General
Post everything you wish to add for deepworlds improvement. :)
let's start daydreaming in this thread have fun :D

i'll begin:

WORLD CHAT: For us to communicate to each other even we are in our own world alone! i think players bonding will improve. Imagine we can shout " join our guild blah blah, visit my world blah blah , deepworld chat will be more alive if we have this.

GUILD CHAT TAB: imagine we can shout left and right who's on and can build and explore with us because we have different timezones it's very hard to call everyone at the same time.

GUILD RANKS: 2-3 Leaders, 2 Vice leader, 5-10 officers etc. (we have options to edit and add more ranks)Imagine if we do /ginfo and there's ranks i think it's more helpful to make the guild more alive and members to be more active.

GUILD ACHIEVEMENTS: Team's quest for the day like 30000 dirt to mine or areas to explore and there's a bar that all members are helping each other to reach the guild's current quest. Active guilds will reach the next level with emblems.

CROWN SHOP NEW ITEMS: ofcourse we need to support our favorite game by purchasing some of their items on shop like potions, new clothes, etc.

WORLD KEYS: some of us can't buy new worlds and more of us have abandoned worlds.. New players wants to build their own house on their own worlds so this is one of the solution(i think)How about we can sell our worlds by trading keys ( we can only sell keys on the world that is for sale so we can prevent world scam )

SLOT MACHINES, etc: in appstore slot machines are legal in all ages. so we can give it a try here in dw. using shillings i guess :D

well, that's all folks! share your wishes, ideas and who knows ? keep wishing ,keep asking, keep dreaming , keep smiling :D

Post edited by Blackout on
image.jpg
443 x 332 - 50K

Comments

• WidyaWidya Doing My Deepworld Project Member Posts: 194
    edited October 2015
    Thats a great idea!i believe the guild ideas would improve guild bonding greatly.
    Post edited by Widya on
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 690
    Blackout said:

Post everything you wish to add for deepworlds improvement. :)
    let's start daydreaming in this thread have fun :D

i'll begin:

WORLD CHAT: For us to communicate to each other even we are in our own world alone! i think players bonding will improve. Imagine we can shout " join our guild blah blah, visit my world blah blah , deepworld chat will be more alive if we have this.

GUILD CHAT TAB: imagine we can shout left and right who's on and can build and explore with us because we have different timezones it's very hard to call everyone at the same time.

GUILD RANKS: 2-3 Leaders, 2 Vice leader, 5-10 officers etc. (we have options to edit and add more ranks)Imagine if we do /ginfo and there's ranks i think it's more helpful to make the guild more alive and members to be more active.

GUILD ACHIEVEMENTS: Team's quest for the day like 30000 dirt to mine or areas to explore and there's a bar that all members are helping each other to reach the guild's current quest. Active guilds will reach the next level with emblems.

CROWN SHOP NEW ITEMS: ofcourse we need to support our favorite game by purchasing some of their items on shop like potions, new clothes, etc.

WORLD KEYS: some of us can't buy new worlds and more of us have abandoned worlds.. New players wants to build their own house on their own worlds so this is one of the solution(i think)How about we can sell our worlds by trading keys ( we can only sell keys on the world that is for sale so we can prevent world scam )

SLOT MACHINES, etc: in appstore slot machines are legal in all ages. so we can give it a try here in dw. using shillings i guess :D

well, that's all folks! share your wishes, ideas and who knows ? keep wishing ,keep asking, keep dreaming , keep smiling :D

30000 dirt as a team quest ? I do that daily XD
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 1,026
    This is a great idea. Better guild structure and challenges would make a big difference.
    A guild tab to see who is online would be excellent too.
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 495
    edited October 2015
    -ignore-
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    I really like the Guild Achievement/quests! Can improve teamwork and making guilds have more use.
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    Kittens. Lots, and lots of Kittens.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,219
    Blackout said:

I'd love this! There really isn't much communication within guilds, it seems. Unless they use another program to chat. I'd really like if you could chat with guild members even when you're in a different world. It would really bring a sense of community to guilds. :3
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    Not to put you down, but I don't like the idea of the world chat tab (unless of course it's a seperate tab from regular chat) I honestly hate it when certain game's chats are flooded with things from people like fifty worlds away that I don't care about. If it's a seperate tab I'm fine, though :tongue:

I also don't like guild ranks as much. I feel like people would be judged if they were low in ranks and such. I feel crows already provide people with no crow/a lower crow than the other person a reason to be picked on or bullied. One of the reasons I like gaming is that everybody's equal because hey-It's just a game, right? It's like a little haven for people who are bullied/picked on in real life to get away from all that and just feel like a normal person for once. Believe me, I know from personal experiences exactly how it feels.

The other ideas, however, are great! I especially love the guild ideas, and the guild quests would definately improve teamwork, and the chat provides a way to bond with others, make friends, etc. Again, I'm not trying to put you down, just my honest opinion.
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    I would love to see more awesome geared items like the clock. Doesn't it look sick?
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,332
    So do you know zomdie irl???
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    I feel like... I FEEEL LIIIIKE...
    -gets slapped by gumball-
    gonna calm down... I think there should be in-game relationships, like "Friend, bf/gf, Wife/husband, family member, guildmate, etc...", I don't really think this boosts in-game dating, because maybe people who have these relationships with these players in reality would use them.

Well, gonna w8 for the h8.