What About a new COMPETITION!?!?!

TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 121
edited October 2015 in General
My ideas are lame but please do add ur ideas! I did this poll so we could get some sweet ideas doe Comps. so DW could be fun once more!
PS: This thread is just for the future... as we now there is already an ongoing competition... soooo these r some idea for the upcoming comp.
Post edited by Tiagonator on

What About a new COMPETITION!?!?! 21 votes

Building Appocalypse Bunkers Comp.
61%
LadySkrillexNerevarineSir_AthurAMWhyGlobeBlackoutshock_waveiain2318TiagonatorDominus_MortisDemon_WolfWidya[Deleted User] 13 votes
War Bases Comp.
9%
GilbySmoothy 2 votes
Creation of Brains Lab Comp.
0%
NO MORE DUMB COMPETITIONS!!!
28%
awesomeo13AquaPhynnPIPTR0derpdeeX_Onyx_XElectrox 6 votes

Comments

• Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Cool beans.
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Maybe when we, like, finish our art comp first?
  • TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 121

Maybe when we, like, finish our art comp first?

Aint it done!? its been like ages!?!?
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 932
    No moar building comps. I vote for updates and new items or the new items we have been awaiting for be released. Aka lights, lamps, butterflies and musicle instruments. Please...
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 932
    Like these...
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 294K
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 300K
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 311K
  • TiagonatorTiagonator In the universe...duuuh!Member Posts: 121
    derpdee said:

No moar building comps. I vote for updates and new items or the new items we have been awaiting for be released. Aka lights, lamps, butterflies and musicle instruments. Please...

OH SWEET!!! i didnt know of these awesome stuff!!! As a builder i totally agree with u derpdee!!!
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,914
    Yeaaaah, how about we wait until the devs actually get around to finishing the Pixel Art one
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,559
    I can always go for a brain related competition, but the devs probably don't have time for that. Like mike said, he has a lot of stuff going on, and the last competition is still not finished.
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Member Posts: 274
    Gravedig.

I think there is no point to make a new compettetion before the judging is over for the pixel one.
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    Apocalyptic stuff sounds fun, but honestly, I really do think we need a break after this next competition.