Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

World Machine / Order / Quest Fixes

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,201
Hiya all! We've figured out the server issue that's been plaguing us the last day, and a fix will be in place shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Also, I know you've been waiting a few months for some updates (and competition resolutions :/) - I promise to write a "State of Deepworld" post within the next several days. Long story short, we've been busy with random stuff (including "real jobs", unfortunately!), but we're hoping to get a bunch of new stuff out for the holiday season. Stay tuned!

Comments

• Rattle26Rattle26 Somewhere in the Deepworld...Member Posts: 1,118
    Yay! Cant wait for all the new seasonal goodies!
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,032
    Sounds awesome. Super keen!!!
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606
    Cool. Brace yourselves update is coming soon
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    Sounds good!
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    Yay! And its great seeing your Bee-utiful self. :wink:
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,103
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 501
    edited October 2015
    Yay thank u mike!
  • WidyaWidya Doing My Deepworld Project Member Posts: 194
    ERMEEGERD finally.Thank you Mike The Bee
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,058
    Huzzah
  • Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Member Posts: 404
    Good to hear from you.
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    Whatever you have saved for the update, it will be worth it! I promise. I have a good feeling for the deepworld community and the game itself. :smiley:
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Well at least you arent dead!

Hope to see some cool updates.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 938
    Is. That actually. Mike. In. A. Bee. Costume?
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 237
    Sweet! I am bursting with curiosity, maybe there is something new about the jungle biome?
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    "Actual jobs?"
    Care to clarify?

Anyways, back on the main topic, YAY UPDATES!
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Can we perhaps know a bit about the part-time jobs ya have, if you don't mind I guess. . .

-puts bet on Tech Support-
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 237
    Im pretty sure Lisa is the personal skydiving trainer of the King of Japan, and Mike works on a top secret dark matter detector in Area 51.
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    Please say you're going to include ribbons in the holidays! They look so nice, don't they? Maybe a costume item?
    image.jpg
    449 x 449 - 40K
  • FreshXFreshX Do you ever just breathe air just to flex on these asthmatic humans?Member Posts: 1,354

including "real jobs", unfortunately!

What real jobs @mikelaurence !? THIS IS YOUR REAL JOB!!!
  • WidyaWidya Doing My Deepworld Project Member Posts: 194
    edited October 2015
    FreshX said:

including "real jobs", unfortunately!

What real jobs @mikelaurence !? THIS IS YOUR REAL JOB!!!
    Mike has other jobs
    Post edited by Widya on
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 938

Hiya all! We've figured out the server issue that's been plaguing us the last day, and a fix will be in place shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Also, I know you've been waiting a few months for some updates (and competition resolutions :/) - I promise to write a "State of Deepworld" post within the next several days. Long story short, we've been busy with random stuff (including "real jobs", unfortunately!), but we're hoping to get a bunch of new stuff out for the holiday season. Stay tuned!

If you were to advertise on popular websites such as Steam or something you could get more people to play!
  • SapphireMoon.SapphireMoon. Member Posts: 38
    Anyone still here ???
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,578
    Cant wait to make some tutorials on new stuff!
    Another thing they should do is add a part in the tutorial on "How To Chat." I know this sounds CRAZY buuut there are still people out in Deepworld that don't know how to chat.
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606

Another thing they should do is add a part in the tutorial on "How To Chat." I know this sounds CRAZY buuut there are still people out in Deepworld that don't know how to chat.

Yeah, days ago I was talking to some newbies, they were unresponsive.
  • LorthrashLorthrash Member Posts: 616
    Is this the server glitch where brains and turrets don't work right?
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Member Posts: 274
    Yay!

Hope to see the ocean biome out this year:)
    #prayforoceanbiome