Holiday Biomes?

FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
When Christmas comes along, I would like it if Arctic biomes changed into Christmas biomes! A biome that contains many Santa's Workshops (A special dungeon, without enemies and more rewards, but you have to find the hidden loot), Christmas trees (chance of presents under them), Chirstmas-related quests, and flying reindeer!

When it's Halloween, it would be pretty cool if Hell biomes turned into Halloween biomes! A spooky biome that includes tons of Halloween Pumpkins skattered around, scary mansions as dungeons, and ghouls and monsters lurking around.

BTW, all biome changes would have to be temporary

Comments

• iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark caveMember Posts: 513
    I like the idea
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 781
    I truly like this idea! Who wouldn't want easy loot from Santa himself? :)
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    How about brain or deep biomes instead of hell? I think brain and deep look more Halloween then hell for a reason...
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 232
    i like the idea of random xmas trees spawning in arctic worlds, with seasonal loot of the xmassy sort
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack Dreams FactoryMember Posts: 207
    Like that idea!Easter Biome can be very cool.
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244

I had that idea, but I didn't know what biome would be suitable. Maybe normal biomes...
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Fallers said:

I had that idea, but I didn't know what biome would be suitable. Maybe normal biomes...
    Jungle biomes "Soon"

Maybe deep biomes could be Valentines?

Fallers said:

Jungle biomes "Soon"

Maybe deep biomes could be Valentines?
    Nah, I want a brain world to be Valentines, @Demon_Wolf
    because, I want it to be a HEART world. Where your in a heart.
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    Oh! Oh!!!!

Maybe for the "Christmas" biomes, there could be groups of presents scattered around that give low-rarity loot, like blues or +1 accesories, and a very SUPER rare chance of something like a diamond, +2/3 accesory, etc. That'd be fun.
    I wanted red chests to become red presents, and mechanical chests, to become long blue presents. I also wanted to have the chance for red chests to SKYROCKET.
    We need firework missiles.
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansMember Posts: 429
    edited October 2015
    I say in the middle of every Christmas world have a giant Christmas tree with presents under it and one chest o plenty that way its u get a present too

We need firework missiles.

Yes, all the yes.