Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

How does a world become a market world

Cptn.TapperCptn.Tapper Posts: 34Member
I realize that there are alot of new market worlds, and am curious how they become market worlds. I want to see if I can make my world a market world, because I want to make it ublic, but still be able to trade there. But if not, I am still curious to know how they are made

Comments

• iain2318iain2318 Plotting my revenge in a dark cavePosts: 513Member
    Go to the crown shop and look around you will see something called a market converter (looks like a set of scales) it costs 2000 crowns (personally I think it's nit worth the money)
  • Cptn.TapperCptn.Tapper Posts: 34Member
    Maybe, thank you very much :)
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    Also be warned that a market world is turned to public when used. You can still change the world settings back to private after.
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIPosts: 1,244Member
    Well, it's when a mommy world and a daddy world love each other very much....
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Posts: 1,425Member
    I think it's worth it, because a market worlds starts a whole new world and community of traders.
    Also, I think it's worth it to make bigger worlds markets, because then it'd just be a waste of convertors.
    Another fact: Convertors are tradeable and maybe you could buy one for about 7 or more onyx, good luck!
  • Cptn.TapperCptn.Tapper Posts: 34Member

I think it's worth it, because a market worlds starts a whole new world and community of traders.
    Also, I think it's worth it to make bigger worlds markets, because then it'd just be a waste of convertors.
    Another fact: Convertors are tradeable and maybe you could buy one for about 7 or more onyx, good luck!

Thanks!