Large Pumpkin for 2 Onyx good deal???

Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 842
Yea I recently bought a Giant Pumpkin for 2 onyx. Was I scammed???

Comments

• awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Yes, yes you were. It was probably worth like a couple of crystals.
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    It's worth a few diamonds, it was 6 before Halloween and probably a little less after.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 842

Yes, yes you were. It was probably worth like a couple of crystals.

I'm not allowed to post names but I think I remember the name of the dude that scammed me. He kept telling me it was 1-2 onyx, the price I unknowingly bought it for.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 842
    And I saw him in a new world.
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    edited October 2015
    If it makes you feel better, I can buy it from you for a gash/smash?
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 690
    I said i had 2 giant pumpkin and someone offered 2 onyx automaticaly for mine so im pretty sure its 1 onyx atleast
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,730
    Hi! Sorry for your loss.
    I can give you 1 Onyx for free as an insurance, if you want.
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 232
    giant pumpkins are about 2-3 onyx off season, because they are not bootable or obtainable outside of the season. during season they drop in value, so u can assume that a price of 1-2 onyx is a reasonable price.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 973
    They are 1/2 onyx now and will go back up to 2/3. Market is flooded with them atm...
    It was less than an onyx before Halloween, so they must be less now.

Hi! Sorry for your loss.
    I can give you 1 Onyx for free as an insurance, if you want.

I can't take your onyx.
    Electrox said:

I said i had 2 giant pumpkin and someone offered 2 onyx automaticaly for mine so im pretty sure its 1 onyx atleast

Are you sure that wasn't me? ._.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Wait I thought giant pumpkins were worth onyx... I mean I sold my coffin for two XD I hope it was worth two and I didn't rip anyone off :neutral:
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Member Posts: 232
    speaking of the eye of the ...well beholder: New creepy critters and unspeakable creatures roam in my makeshift cthuhlu temple/ bike shed / basement every night...so when will they invade deepworld? IYEE IYEE CTHULHU FTAGN!
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,230
    jsonperl said:

The value is in the eye of the pumpkinholder. I for one really enjoy a giant pumpkin.

YOU HAVE AWOKEN THY JASON
    :open_mouth:

Electrox said:

No that wasnt you
    edited October 2015
    Good morning @Electrox :blush:
    My number of posts tho
    -nvm
    Why cant we make new posts??? It say the game is down for maintenance??
    Electrox said:

Electrox said:

No that wasnt you
    Because the same person said they had two Giant Pumpkins and I offered two onyx...