What biome is onyx in?

Cptn.TapperCptn.Tapper Member Posts: 34
I am just wondering what kind of biome onyx is usually in and how to find it easiest

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,695
    Any biome
  • Cptn.TapperCptn.Tapper Member Posts: 34

Any biome

Is there an easy way around finding them?

• FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,110

Any biome

High perception and mining skill helps a lot. After that it's just your luck and sighting the onyx.
  • Cptn.TapperCptn.Tapper Member Posts: 34
    thanks both of you
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    Hue hue hue hue
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    FlynnXD said:

Any biome

High perception and mining skill helps a lot. After that it's just your luck and sighting the onyx.
    And playing in PC... the zoom is better
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268

FlynnXD said:

Any biome

How about macbook
    Macbooks aren't for gaming or anything but the trash
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,480

FlynnXD said:

Any biome

How about macbook
    You'll get the same zoom on a mac laptop as you will on a PC or other desktop.
    Does anyone actually know if there is a difference between level 14 and level 15 perception? Because I want to know if there is...
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,695

Does anyone actually know if there is a difference between level 14 and level 15 perception? Because I want to know if there is...

I think 15 unlocks a new zoom level
    Hm okay thank you!
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsMember, Arbiter Posts: 521
    Playing on an ipad hasn't decreased my findings of onyx what so ever. Perception is the key for sure!
    Yeah definitely. Without my perception I wouldn't have found my onyx XD but believe it or not, when I had bad perception when ever I mined up I usually found onyx...
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    On PC you get higher zoom to find onyx, while on Ipad you get better controls so faster mining.
  • ElectroxElectrox North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 686
    i just found onyx in a guy private mini temperate and im not even member so i cant get it :(
    wow.png
    1680 x 1050 - 2M
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,480
    Electrox said:

i just found onyx in a guy private mini temperate and im not even member so i cant get it :(

LOL, in the chat it looks like you're asking to be added so you can steal his onyx! Of course you'd never do that, though.
  • ElectroxElectrox North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 686
    Sirentist said:

Electrox said:

LOL, in the chat it looks like you're asking to be added so you can steal his onyx! Of course you'd never do that, though.
    i wanna pay to be added