Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Join The C.I.A!

DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Posts: 101Member
Hey Guys! I'm Trying to build up my guild member count! currently, i'm at 30 something members... i'm not really sure :/
but i'm trying to find more members! my Goal is so Impossible, to overtake U.N.... Well i heard from gov that he has 45,so im trying to get past 45 like 50... idk! i'm waiting for responses!

Comments

• CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    Use the deepworld codex or type /ginfo in game to get a full list of your members.
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Posts: 101Member
    i do know that but i'm on my Computer and my IPhone and IPad is Charging xD
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Posts: 1,425Member
    Good morning from the F.B.I to the C.I.A.
  • DetectiveAlphaDetectiveAlpha In a space rift, currently stuck above England.Posts: 101Member
    Hai <3
  • SwaggMcNuggetSwaggMcNugget Posts: 38Member
    I'd join considering that im not in a guild
    kk
    Meet me times?
    where you at? im trying to find you xD
  • SwaggMcNuggetSwaggMcNugget Posts: 38Member
    Ok
    Im AlphaSkyfall_
    im here rn
    any more? there's still a lot of space people, plus don't worry if some of the other members are noobs... some of us actually have strong combat and mk3's :)
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Posts: 951Member

Hey Guys! I'm Trying to build up my guild member count! currently, i'm at 30 something members... i'm not really sure :/
    but i'm trying to find more members! my Goal is so Impossible, to overtake U.N.... Well i heard from gov that he has 45,so im trying to get past 45 like 50... idk! i'm waiting for responses!

The C.I.A. is an agency affiliated with the United States of America, so the United Nations wouldn't be against each other.
    Lol ik, but it's just for the lolZ
  • GovernorGovernor Posts: 230Member

:neutral: lol this made me laugh
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabPosts: 548Member
    Did you just grave dig, @LaByrnne ? .. oo
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,914Member
    Hazmana said:

Did you just grave dig, @LaByrnne ? .. oo

He/she wants to join the guild. I don't see how that is gravedigging.
  • GovernorGovernor Posts: 230Member
    lol i'm up to 125 members now