Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

New PvP World - Brass Kingdom

GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,782
Hello, everybody.
I am here to introduce yet another one of my worlds involving the word “Brass” in its title. Not too long ago, I opened up my brand new world Brass Kingdom!

Brass Kingdom is a PvP world. Spawn isn’t fully completed yet, but the world is fully functional. It’s unprotected, and space next to spawn is free right now.

Now, aside from the varied battling grounds and protective bases, we have some occasional competitions and games. Just for fun. At the moment that this thread was posted, we only have a Pandora Arena, but I have more plans. I won’t be done until this giga protector is filled.

We have a functioning Mass Teleporter, too. Anybody can use /tp to teleport to landmarks, but only members can use /tp and /su.

Remember our number one rule: mass murder is always allowed!
image.jpg
1136 x 640 - 333K
image.jpg
1136 x 640 - 349K

Comments

• shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 501
    Cool!
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Been there, done that.

Grats gilby!
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonMember Posts: 637
    Don't forget the 8 box pandora party tonight!
  • GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,782
    Hello everybody, I'm just here to give a few updates on the world.

First off, we added a ton of new structures...

Spawn certainly looks nicer now!

All aboard the SS Promethius! A giant airship above spawn!

The Western Watchtower is the tallest building in spawn, excluding the SS Promethius, because that's not a building.

The Pandora Arena... I've spent most of my items on Pandora Boxes, and I don't regret it one bit.

Behold, the War Grounds! Here, we hope to hold friendly guild battles, or simply battles in general.

We're always adding new structures to our world, so come take a look!

Remember: mass murder is always allowed!
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 265K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 269K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 278K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 268K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 262K
  • GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,782
    We can't do Pandora Parties for a while, well, because I'm running low on Pandora Boxes, and nobody is donating them anymore. I'll resort to prize-free PvP competitions and Fashion Competitions, maybe some othe games, but that's all I have for now.

*bumps thread*
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    Gilby said:

and nobody is donating them anymore.

*bumps thread*

'Cept me. :P
    I have done some work on Brass Kingdom, and I think it's really starting to look nice! I've taken a few photos of what I've built, so I'll just post them here.

Spawn
    Spawn wasn't changed too much, but I'm doing some work on it.

The Western Airship Dock:
    I'm working on some mini airships around the dock.

The SS Promethius:
    It took a while, but I finished the SS Promethius! This giant airship covers almost all of the spawn.

Oh, and I can't forget the death laser. You can't have a giant airship without a death laser:

The Courtyard Tower:
    This was originally going to be a small platform on top of the courtyard, but I think I went a little bit too far.

The PvP Grounds:
    The PvP grounds are a work-in-progress, involving several features that can make PvP a bit more tactical and fun. Blocks for cover, target teleporters, small gaps (where you can get trapped. Getting trapped is bad), all that jazz.

That's just about all I have to post. Come on over to Brass Kingdom sometime! Remember our number one rule, "mass murder is always allowed!"
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 374K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 331K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 309K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 336K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 352K
    image.jpg
    1136 x 640 - 258K