Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Smashroid for MK3?

FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244
I traded a Smashroid for a Flamethrower MK3? Was it worth it? :(

Comments

• MoonsetterMoonsetter Member Posts: 373
    In my opinion, it is.
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,578
    edited October 2015
    No. You lost about 1 diamond
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 854
    smasheroid are very cheap a onyx is 10 dias now and 2 smasheroid cant even get 1 onyx so a smasheroid is arround 4 dias
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,123
    Last two mk3 Flames I sold, sold for an nyx each...
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    edited October 2015
    Electrox said:

smasheroid are very cheap a onyx is 10 dias now and 2 smasheroid cant even get 1 onyx so a smasheroid is arround 4 dias

False.

An mk3 weapon is worth a few diamonds, the flame is the most expensive and is worth like... 5-7 diamonds, a smasheroid is around 6.35 diamonds in true value now, so i'd say it was good. However, you might've lost a little, because unlike the current true value, the market value is 7 diamonds.
    Post edited by Demon_Wolf on
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    You sold me?
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,123

False.
    An mk3 weapon is worth a few diamonds, the flame is the most expensive and is worth like... 5-7 diamonds, a smasheroid is around 6.35 diamonds in true value now, so i'd say it was good. However, you might've lost a little, because unlike the current true value, the market value is 7 diamonds.

So you are calling me a lier? Like I said "the last two I sold, I sold them for an onyx each."

It's all about personal worth.
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    derpdee said:

False.

So you are calling me a lier? Like I said "the last two I sold, I sold them for an onyx each."

It's all about personal worth.
    I wasn't referring to you, lemme edit the comment just to tell who I was quoting...
  • FallersFallers noisnemid esrever a nIMember Posts: 1,244

You sold me?

I didn't sell a bento box! I sold a painting!
  • SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Member Posts: 601
    edited October 2015
    Fallers said:

You sold me?

I didn't sell a bento box! I sold a painting!
    YES YOU DID (sorry for the caps)

But the painting was in the bento box >:D
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    It's really just dependant on your values. Ignore this " you lost a diamond " comments as 1 diamond is very little and there's no official value for items yet.

If you like pvp and don't have a good gun, yes!

If you like having paintings and displaying wealth, no!
  • SmoothySmoothy Definitely not drinking a Smoothie ATM...Member Posts: 636
    It's worth it. I would buy a mark III gun for a smasheriod anyday.
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,578

It's really just dependant on your values. Ignore this " you lost a diamond " comments as 1 diamond is very little and there's no official value for items yet.

If you like pvp and don't have a good gun, yes!

If you like having paintings and displaying wealth, no!

There are estimated values and thats what i was going off. A diamond is a 10-12th of an onyx, so yes, i would say its a fair bit.
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    edited October 2015
    @Retro_Chow
    I understand that. The big butt is that sentimental values are the driving force in trading. Me and @p1nkbr0 have argued this and both agreed that absolute monetary value is good to start off, but in trading it all depends on what both parties want.

I forgot what thread it was. It's a good discussion. Can you remember pink?

Edit: Ex. @Electrox would trade all his smasheroids for a Mk3. By using monetary value, this is obviously a horrible trade, but it's truely not. If electrox doesn't care about smasheroids and really wants a mk3, it's a good deal.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 854
    personally i would trade all my smasheroid for mk3
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    edited October 2015

@Retro_Chow
    I understand that. The big butt is that sentimental values are the driving force in trading. Me and @p1nkbr0 have argued this and both agreed that absolute monetary value is good to start off, but in trading it all depends on what both parties want.

I forgot what thread it was. It's a good discussion. Can you remember pink?

Edit: Ex. @Electrox would trade all his smasheroids for a Mk3. By using monetary value, this is obviously a horrible trade, but it's truely not. If electrox doesn't care about smasheroids and really wants a mk3, it's a good deal.

That's a lot of comments for me to filter through. Let me check...

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/comment/336177

And it depends 100% on what each party wants.
    I'd never sell my paints for any mkIII even though I love pvp, talking in true AND market values smasheroid is rarer and more proud than an mk3, however I may trade a gash for example for a flame mk3, but not any other mk3 unless it's acid.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 945

I'd never sell my paints for any mkIII even though I love pvp, talking in true AND market values smasheroid is rarer and more proud than an mk3, however I may trade a gash for example for a flame mk3, but not any other mk3 unless it's acid.

I'm more of a builder. I should build in game mansions for an onyx.
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361
    That would be a good business @Dominus_Mortis
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    I wouldn't take it, but whatever floats ur boat
  • Midnight_HauntedMidnight_Haunted Chirstmas AngelMember Posts: 41
    Build a house is weird need more people :neutral: